• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Series Thread: 1) Phoenix Suns vs 4) Dallas Mavericks

Montalban

Hoopla Cash
$ 925.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Paul was the better player all along, and continues to be. His game isn't as reliant on athleticism (Westbrook) and is a true point (unlike Harden). Paul doesn't monopolize the ball like Harden and slow down the whole team. Paul is also a plus defender, unlike those other two.
Paul is better than the Houston version of Hardin or the OKC version of Westbrook? Not in my opinion

Shanemansj13

Finger Poppin Dat Pussy
Hoopla Cash
$ 506.35
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The Porzingis pickup was a killer. They flipped him for assets in theory that would work better with this squad but two more years for Dinwiddie and Bertans. I think Bertans fits in more and he can be lethal as a shooter if he can be consistent and gel. Dinwiddie hasn't been good and fit isn't ideal. Until they get these two contracts off the books they can't go after a big FA.

UK Cowboy

Happy Father's Day T-Roy
Hoopla Cash
$ 1.36
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The Porzingis pickup was a killer. They flipped him for assets in theory that would work better with this squad but two more years for Dinwiddie and Bertans. I think Bertans fits in more and he can be lethal as a shooter if he can be consistent and gel. Dinwiddie hasn't been good and fit isn't ideal. Until they get these two contracts off the books they can't go after a big FA.
That was a terrible freaking trade. I don't mind trading Zinger but good Lord, that's all you can get? Just keep him

Robotech

Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
He has a few years left Brother. He could pound Cubans wife nightly and they still wouldn't trade him

Good thing I am not a Kings fan. I don't know how they can emotionally deal with things right now watching how well Luka is playing. LOL.

Sir Robin Of Camelot

You seem angry. Miserable, even.
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I don't think much happens anyway until "something" happens with JB. I get the sense listening to Cuban that he's prepared to enter Cap Hell to make sure Jalen stays here. Beyond that - at the minimum they can move one or the other (Dinwiddie or Bertans) for "assets" whatever they may be.

UK Cowboy

Happy Father's Day T-Roy
Hoopla Cash
$ 1.36
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I don't think much happens anyway until "something" happens with JB. I get the sense listening to Cuban that he's prepared to enter Cap Hell to make sure Jalen stays here. Beyond that - at the minimum they can move one or the other (Dinwiddie or Bertans) for "assets" whatever they may be.
Another star would be great, but I think a big that can play a role, rebound and block shots, would help them a ton. The Mavs are terrible defensively. Shooters and rebound guys. I think as bad as giving away Zinger was, letting go of Seth Curry was even more boneheaded

msgkings322

Throbbing Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 4,700.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Another star would be great, but I think a big that can play a role, rebound and block shots, would help them a ton. The Mavs are terrible defensively. Shooters and rebound guys. I think as bad as giving away Zinger was, letting go of Seth Curry was even more boneheaded
Terrible defensively? The fuck are you talking about?

Wamu

whats-a-matta-u?
Hoopla Cash
$ 420.04
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Another star would be great, but I think a big that can play a role, rebound and block shots, would help them a ton. -->The Mavs are terrible defensively.<-- Shooters and rebound guys. I think as bad as giving away Zinger was, letting go of Seth Curry was even more boneheaded

This caught my attention. Actually no they're not. In the playoffs they're the # 2 ranked D. And during the regular season they were 5th.

Sir Robin Of Camelot

You seem angry. Miserable, even.
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Have you watched a game this season?

Jesus, dude - you’re fucking clueless!

Shanemansj13

Finger Poppin Dat Pussy
Hoopla Cash
$ 506.35
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
That was a terrible freaking trade. I don't mind trading Zinger but good Lord, that's all you can get? Just keep him
Well he had little to no value with his contract and he was always injured. At least these guys can stay healthy

Shanemansj13

Finger Poppin Dat Pussy
Hoopla Cash
$ 506.35
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I said when they traded Curry for Jrich that was a bad trade but it did help them defensively, the one thing that is consistent is their defense. Single-handingly keeping them in the series

Last edited:

msgkings322

Throbbing Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 4,700.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Have you watched any of the games in Phoenix dimwit...its like a layup line. Rankings lol
They forced a game 7 against the playoff favorite and you think you know dick about your own team. Lol indeed

UK Cowboy

Happy Father's Day T-Roy
Hoopla Cash
$ 1.36
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
They forced a game 7 against the playoff favorite and you think you know dick about your own team. Lol indeed
They are giving up 120 a game in the 3 games im Phoenix and you are talking about their great D. Stupid fuck