• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

“Put a Bear And An Unarmed Cowboy Into A Pit - Know What Would Happen?”

Mofo

Infamous Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 2,979.64
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I 100% agree!! Now try and convince @kburjr @ukfanfrombirth(cali cat) @steelerssb @Mofo and @Peter Gozintite that we are right!!
The REAL reason Dbldwn's family members keep hearing the sounds of pörn coming from the den:

Raccoon-chilling-in-front-of-the-TV.gif

kburjr

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
raccoons are playful and fun to pet. so cute.

bears are my biggest worry when fly fishing. I've encountered several over the years, but I'm very loud (whistles, cow bells, horns). I'm considering the Marlin 45/70 as my go to safety piece from now on.

Raccoons are just tiny bears. They are 35 pounds of "Fuck you up".

Hank Kingsley

Undefeated
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I saw a raccoon in my garbage once. It was terrifying

I had a neighbour who was stupid enough to try to hand feed a raccoon.

It's claw hooked her wedding ring and when she flinched it freaked out and basically stripped her finger of a lot of it's flesh.

wood20ks

Staff member
Hoopla Cash
$ 6,227.93
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Raccoons are just tiny bears. They are 35 pounds of "Fuck you up".

Back in the 70s my Dad was a trapper and took me out to check his traps when I was like 12 yrs old,one of the foot traps he had a raccoon in it and wow,talk a mean mutha,my Dad did whatever he could to let him go.....
He ended up get a branch shaped like a y and held the poor thing down to try and open the trap, but to no avail.........

He ended up having to get a club and smacking him in the head to kill the thing.....
That poor raccoon fought like there was no tomorrow....

From that day forward, it scarred me for life...I would never trap nor go hunting again.......

Hank Kingsley

Undefeated
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Back in the 70s my Dad was a trapper and took me out to check his traps when I was like 12 yrs old,one of the foot traps he had a raccoon in it and wow,talk a mean mutha,my Dad did whatever he could to let him go.....
He ended up get a branch shaped like a y and held the poor thing down to try and open the trap, but to no avail.........

He ended up having to get a club and smacking him in the head to kill the thing.....
That poor raccoon fought like there was no tomorrow....

From that day forward, it scarred me for life...I would never trap nor go hunting again.......

A quick kill from hunting is a lot better than getting caught in a trap and being trapped till you decide to chew your leg off.

But I'd never do either.

Peter Gozintite

NO!...but yes.
Hoopla Pickems Staff
Hoopla Cash
$ 103,499.99
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Yeah LOL she was in a battle. That girl was fearless. I would have been running down the street screaming two blocks away.
If a raccoon attacks my dog, he's gonna have to figure that shit out on his own, while I cheer him on from the window.

Schmoopy1000

When all else fails, Smack em' in the Mouth!
Hoopla Cash
$ 5,257.19
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
da fuq is up with the guy...he finally appears and all he does is scoot a chair closer to the woman. then runs off. haha
he said "dont worry hon. You are doing great." (before, exit stage right)

wood20ks

Staff member
Hoopla Cash
$ 6,227.93
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
A quick kill from hunting is a lot better than getting caught in a trap and being trapped till you decide to chew your leg off.

But I'd never do either.

Trapping is barbaric........Those damn foot traps do nothing but,like you said,trap an animal till they chew their leg off
Hunting.Im against it myself...........but if you hunt for food,ok i suppose im all for it,but for sport.......?.........nah

redseat

Hoopla Cash
$ 943.33
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Sounds like the name/promo show for Man v Bear

Man Vs Bear