• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Zona vs Okstate

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The only reason I'm slightly nervous about facing Oklahoma state is their offense. The teams we have struggled with this season are teams that can put up a lot of points I.e. Oregon & UCLA recently. Oklahoma state has the ability to score points; 80.3 ppg good for 12th in the nation but they haven't faced a defense quite like ours. We allow 58.1 ppg; good for 5th in the country. The X factor will be Smart. If we keep him contained, it's an easy win IMO but if he goes off, then it could be a tight one. I know I'm getting a bit ahead of myself here. OSU has to get past the Zags first but I'm a but intrigued by this match up.

Destroydacre

Throws stuff out windows
Hoopla Cash
$ 90.91
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
This reminds me of last year when everyone was talking about how big of a nightmare it was gonna be for Gonzaga in the round of 32 against Pittsburgh...

Wishbone

Robust Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I think you get by Osu. I'm more interested in an OU/Zona matchup. OU swept Osu and finished alone in 2nd place in the toughest conference. OU has the athletes to match up and can score from every spot. Sooners and Wildcats have had some good tourny games through the years. We have to get by San Diego St. first though.