• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Zona is back

Arizona_Sting

GoldMember
Hoopla Cash
$ 811.96
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Back to back beat downs vs. quality teams. Looks like they've settled into a groove. Now is the best time of the year to get hot. Here we go, BEAR DOWN.

520GGATO

Southern Arizona Servin'
Hoopla Cash
$ 85.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
They never left.
BEAR THE FUCK DOWN!

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Glad we're figuring out how to play without Ashley and happy that Sean miller has kept his word about bench play. If we best the trees this weekend, we at least get a share of the pac 12 title and over all #1 seed in the pac 12 tourney. BTFD

dcZONAfan

Hoopla Cash
$ 100.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Bear the Fuck Down boys!

p.s. Please 0 important minutes for matt korcheck.......

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Bear the Fuck Down boys!

p.s. Please 0 important minutes for matt korcheck.......

I think Korcheck just needs some confidence. I've been waiting for him to play a bigger role this season, especially with Ashely out. I'm not sure why he hasn't played that much this year. I've never heard Sean miller speak about Korchecks game. Is it his defense or what? I mean, he's got a decent jumper, is pretty mobile for his size, and he's got size and strength. I just think he lacks some serious confidence in his game. I hope he can play consistent minutes every game and give Kaleb a break here and there. We could really use his size and aggressiveness

dcZONAfan

Hoopla Cash
$ 100.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I think Korcheck just needs some confidence. I've been waiting for him to play a bigger role this season, especially with Ashely out. I'm not sure why he hasn't played that much this year. I've never heard Sean miller speak about Korchecks game. Is it his defense or what? I mean, he's got a decent jumper, is pretty mobile for his size, and he's got size and strength. I just think he lacks some serious confidence in his game. I hope he can play consistent minutes every game and give Kaleb a break here and there. We could really use his size and aggressiveness

seriously? he hasn't played because he is LOST out there. Both offensively and defensively.

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
seriously? he hasn't played because he is LOST out there. Both offensively and defensively.

I don't know man. He really hasn't played that much this year so I can't say one way or another. When he does play, it's usually mop up minutes and everybody looks lost at that point. Have you ever heard from our coach, or anybody relevant, as to why he isn't playing more? I've seen some good things from him and I stand by my comment that we could use him. Just needs the confidence IMO

BearDownUA

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
after Korcheck threw that ball into the stands last night and was immediately pulled, you can see Gabe York sitting right next to where Korcheck sits on the bench covering his mouth and trying to stop laughing at the play.

The Derski

No Fat Chicks
Hoopla Cash
$ 418.10
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
after Korcheck threw that ball into the stands last night and was immediately pulled, you can see Gabe York sitting right next to where Korcheck sits on the bench covering his mouth and trying to stop laughing at the play.

Yeah not sure what Korcheck was doing there. I think he was trying to throw an alleyoop to Rondae.