• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

ZOMG WHAT A TRADE

CarlWinslow

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
hmmmmm, quite torn on this. While johnson was the best defender on the team, tailormade shotblocker and rebounder at the three to compensate for ballard, toughest player on the team bar none ... it sure is tough to pass on a second rounder

fire taylor griffin
griffin_300_091207.jpg

EvilGenius

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Guess it just comes down to minutes but doesn't this also further make, over paying Fields look even worse? Pretty sure JJ could of commanded a bit more then, well you know... nothing in a package deal.

CarlWinslow

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Guess it just comes down to minutes but doesn't this also further make, over paying Fields look even worse? Pretty sure JJ could of commanded a bit more then, well you know... nothing in a package deal.

yeah im definitely not convinced feilds will be an upgrade with the exception of shooting. JJ needed to calm down on offense with the turnovers and role but the blocks and boards were as legit as your gonna get at the sf. JJ played big which is something you need with a guard PF. I guess casey just never got over johnson going into his personal weed stash or whatever jj did midseason to get benched

oh well, more scraps for owl

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fuck, I hate this deal. Even if it does gives us another sloppy second rounder, JJ was easily one of the most funnest Raptor to watch in recent history. Salesman must have quite the faith in Quincy being that guy who gives us energy off the bench.

CarlWinslow

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fuck, I hate this deal. Even if it does gives us another sloppy second rounder, JJ was easily one of the most funnest Raptor to watch in recent history. Salesman must have quite the faith in Quincy being that guy who gives us energy off the bench.

acy looks like a starved reggie edans out there. Thought he'd carry more bulge