• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Zimmer to the Vikings

Midnightangel

Troll slayer
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I think I speak for all Steeler fans when I say....."Happy dance"!

He's the strength of that team. It's the defense that's been carrying them, the offense is a one trick pony.

night

Undocumented PhD
Hoopla Cash
$ 2,109.09
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Is Josh Freeman still on the Vikings? Do they draft one?

Johnnydollaz89

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,976.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
That would actually be a good fit for him. They've got the RB.

Just not sure he will make it to their pick, Cleveland may grab him earlier. Think him and Patterson/Jennings would be a solid combo and then add in AP? Pretty good.

soxfan1468927

Hoopla Cash
$ 7,185.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Is Josh Freeman still on the Vikings? Do they draft one?
From what I've read, Bridgewater, Bortles, and Manziel will all be off the board by the time the 8th pick comes around. Who would be the next QB off the board? Derek Carr? If so, do they hold off until the second round and go after Tajh Boyd

Johnnydollaz89

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,976.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Sorry but that's kinda what Cleveland DOES.

Draft a QB with the #1 pick, don't put enough talent around him, don't give him a great HC or great defense and just expect him to do it all.

:bawling: I still have faith in him, hope he can turn them around if he does in fact end up there.

gowazzu02

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Good hire. He's deserved a HC job for a while now.

gowazzu02

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I was actually shocked he didn't get hired elsewhere last year.

Yeah, so was I. The Minny jobs a great landing spot imo. Especially compared to the dumpster fire in Cleveland, detroit has good talent, but you'd have to live in detroit. Last year I honestly dont remember what jobs were open besides Jax. He has a great chance to succeed in Minny. Especially since they have a new stadium on the way right? I've seen in SEattle, new shiny facilities help attract FA talent. Hello Avril and Bennett

LPinSLC

Gang Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I think thats a good hire for the Vikes...

MISKO

STILLERS
Hoopla Cash
$ 100.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Yeah, so was I. The Minny jobs a great landing spot imo. Especially compared to the dumpster fire in Cleveland, detroit has good talent, but you'd have to live in detroit. Last year I honestly dont remember what jobs were open besides Jax. He has a great chance to succeed in Minny. Especially since they have a new stadium on the way right? I've seen in SEattle, new shiny facilities help attract FA talent. Hello Avril and Bennett

they have 2 seasons of playing outdoors in this wonderful freezing weather up here .. and now there is a group of people trying to halt the stadium deal in court ..

Minnesota Supreme Court asked to dismiss Vikings stadium bond suit | Star Tribune

packerzrule

Pay no attention to the man behind the curtain
Hoopla Cash
$ 30.38
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Zimmer had more to work with on the Bengals than he does with the Vikings

at least on the D side of the ball

night

Undocumented PhD
Hoopla Cash
$ 2,109.09
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
From what I've read, Bridgewater, Bortles, and Manziel will all be off the board by the time the 8th pick comes around. Who would be the next QB off the board? Derek Carr? If so, do they hold off until the second round and go after Tajh Boyd

Mettenberger, Boyd, Murray, and McCarron will be available later. I think Boyd and McCarron will probably have more success out of the 4 though. You don't see too many people Murray's size making it in the league even if he does get a lot of comparisons to Drew Brees. I just hope he gets a chance to prove himself somewhere as a backup.

Judge Fudge

One Pretty Kinky Bastard
Hoopla Cash
$ 9,151.20
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I'M not huge on JF or AJ

JF: It's simple. If i were a gm......... i worry about those red flags. And there some lil ones (getting pulled vs rice after a personial foul) but there is 1 huge one (autograph-gate). IMO he seems not to care about the team or he seems to care about JF more then the team. Not the guy i want on my team

AJ: He is a winner but he shows up for some and goes away for others.

gowazzu02

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I'M not huge on JF or AJ

JF: It's simple. If i were a gm......... i worry about those red flags. And there some lil ones (getting pulled vs rice after a personial foul) but there is 1 huge one (autograph-gate). IMO he seems not to care about the team or he seems to care about JF more then the team. Not the guy i want on my team

AJ: He is a winner but he shows up for some and goes away for others.

AJ doesn't have an NFL arm..... We've seen you dont have to be 6;5' to be a nfl qb, but you HAVE to be able to make those big time throws.