• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

ZEKE WINS INJUNCTION

PDay8810

Hoopla Cash
$ 7.77
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Heard that @PDay8810

Now do us a favor:

66168205.jpg
lol
put your finger in a belt loop.
I'm good with all stated opinions

Manster7588

I Support Law Enforcement.
Hoopla Cash
$ 920.85
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Judge Mazzant

"Fundamental unfairness," the judge wrote, "is present throughout the entire arbitration process. ... The NFLPA was not given the opportunity to discharge its burden to show that Goodell's decision was arbitrary and capricious. At every turn, Elliott and the NFLPA were denied the evidence or witnesses needed to meet their burden. Fundamental unfairness infected this case from the beginning, eventually killing any possibility that justice would be served. Accordingly, the Court finds that the NFLPA demonstrated a substantial likelihood of success on the merits."

starbigd

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
His lawyers didn't even get to argue his innocence or not.......because the NFL didn't share their evidence. The fact they dismissed the lead investigators evidence and recommendations is going to give credence to the conspiracy argument.

I don't know if they'll ultimately win, but this suit has the potential to fundamentally change the entire investigative process for the NFL. I'm fairly certain it's also the nails in the coffin for the next CBA in terms of Goodell or the league retaining this kind of power over the discipline process.

cowboycolors

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The NFL's handling of this case and Bounty-gate the Brady investigation shows the incompetent fools that they are and have no business investigating let alone trying to show a higher degree of understanding of the data.

Or maybe its just pure arrogance that allows this kind of bungling to happen.

The "GOD' power that Herr Goodell has now will be taken away of that I am certain.

Godstree

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Thank god.

Now cowboys fans can stop posting nonstop about this and move on to more important things like reliving the 1990s.

Cowboy Fans do not bring up the 90's ever, non-Cowboy fans do.

We are just reliving last season for now.

Godstree

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Yeah....I think he still serves the suspension. Luckily for the Cowboys the courts are full. It would suck to go a few weeks and get it tossed in an appeal and he has to serve the suspension late season.

My cousin's kid is in the same court system. Good thing she broke out of her half-way house a few months ago. Now she gotta go back in front of the judge. I hope Uncle pulls cash out of his pocket to hire some lawyer that can drag that shit out for a long time.

Sir Robin Of Camelot

You seem angry. Miserable, even.
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Judge Mazzant

"Fundamental unfairness," the judge wrote, "is present throughout the entire arbitration process. ... The NFLPA was not given the opportunity to discharge its burden to show that Goodell's decision was arbitrary and capricious. At every turn, Elliott and the NFLPA were denied the evidence or witnesses needed to meet their burden. Fundamental unfairness infected this case from the beginning, eventually killing any possibility that justice would be served. Accordingly, the Court finds that the NFLPA demonstrated a substantial likelihood of success on the merits."

Key word in this comment by the judge...

"the NFLPA demonstrated a substantial likelihood of success on the merits"...

Significant moving forward.

Scooby-Doo

Ruh-roh
Hoopla Cash
$ 100.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Would it be ironic if he had to serve the suspension during the playoffs... Assuming the Cowboys make the playoffs. :doh:

Sir Robin Of Camelot

You seem angry. Miserable, even.
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Would it be ironic if he had to serve the suspension during the playoffs... Assuming the Cowboys make the playoffs. :doh:

Knowing how slow the judicial system moves... hardly seems likely.

And - the Cowboys will make the playoffs.

(plants flag firmly in quicksand)

Hank Kingsley

Undefeated
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Or as has been said before, he gets hurt. Misses games anyway, then gets the suspension applied.

While I felt he'd be sitting for 6, as a Cowboys fan I'm happy to have him playing but the uncertainty of it all still hangs in the air like a bad smell.

If he is going to get hit anyway, better now than later.

jarntt

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Thank god.

Now cowboys fans can stop posting nonstop about this and move on to more important things like reliving the 1990s.
Seems it was Giants and Eagles fans keeping this thing rolling too. Luckily for Giants fans they can just be delusional dicks before during and after any other issues. Something to be said for consistency I guess

Manster7588

I Support Law Enforcement.
Hoopla Cash
$ 920.85
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Seems it was Giants and Eagles fans keeping this thing rolling too. Luckily for Giants fans they can just be delusional dicks before during and after any other issues. Something to be said for consistency I guess
He's still in the closet, he hasn't came out yet as a "Loud and Proud" Giants fan.

WayfaringStranger

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

So what does that have to do with Cowboys fans not moving on?

Unless of course you just admitted that Giants and Eagles fans control you.

J-Rod

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Assuming he's innocent, good for him. Shout out to those that picked him up in fantasy.