• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Zaza Pachulia is the new Jeff Foster

bksballer89

Most Popular Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 109,565.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Dude.. Jimmy is already in the air when Pachulia comes over way late and didn't STICK his hand in his face... He SLAPPED him in the face.
Then Mirotic gets elbowed in the head. Then the punk tries to head butt Mirotic with the back of his head.

It's all there on video. Really doesn't matter, because that shit just pisses off the other team and fires them up. If you are hitting people in the face and head on purpose, you are punk bitch. It's not the way the game is supposed to be played. Physical basketball isn't taking shots at people in the head. I can respect someone for going after the ball and fouling them hard when they are about to get posterized, but don't slap people in the face. This isn't European bball.

I hope Noah doesn't go crazy on the dude.

Pretty sure Zaza would fuck Noah up.

SJ76

I'll slap you with my member
Hoopla Cash
$ 31.28
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Pretty sure Zaza would fuck Noah up.

HAHA. Yeah with his cheap shots he's a real fucking stud.

If you're going to foul hard, go after the ball. Otherwise STFU and play ball.

bksballer89

Most Popular Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 109,565.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
HAHA. Yeah with his cheap shots he's a real fucking stud.

If you're going to foul hard, go after the ball. Otherwise STFU and play ball.

Noah is a fake thug just like you

SJ76

Hoopla Cash
$ 31.28
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Noah is a fake thug just like you

Please. :pound: I'm a fake thug now? For saying if you foul hard, at least go after the ball? That's the game MEN play dude. I'm sure they didn't tell you that at the end of your JV bench, while you were fetching water..

Why do you like Zaza's dick so much?

Goodness man you are a fucking joke. What the fuck is you problem? Just have to get on the Milwaukee/Chicago thread and start being a retard? Calling people homers.. For what? Cuz you're the biggest bandwagon fan on here?

bksballer89

Most Popular Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 109,565.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Please. :pound: I'm a fake thug now? For saying if you foul hard, at least go after the ball? That's the game MEN play dude. I'm sure they didn't tell you that at the end of your JV bench, while you were fetching water..

Why do you like Zaza's dick so much?

Goodness man you are a fucking joke. What the fuck is you problem? Just have to get on the Milwaukee/Chicago thread and start being a retard? Calling people homers.. For what? Cuz you're the biggest bandwagon fan on here?

This isn't the Bulls/Bucks thread

bksballer89

Most Popular Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 109,565.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
G&G agrees with me.

There was nothing dirty about his 2 plays in the 4th quarter

SJ76

Hoopla Cash
$ 31.28
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
This isn't the Bulls/Bucks thread

Who cares.. Stop being a tool. Fuck.. People are going to see things differently, don't start chucking BS around. If you don't understand BBall, don't act like you do. Sure it's the playoffs and sure things are going to get physical/chippy. But that doesn't mean it's the WWE and shit. Can't slap people in the face and elbow people in the head.

The league saw it after I promise you. Watch how the game is officiated the first 5 minutes in game 3. It will be tight, because you know some of the Bulls are going to go after Zaza.

SJ76

Hoopla Cash
$ 31.28
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
G&G agrees with me.

There was nothing dirty about his 2 plays in the 4th quarter

The you are blind. G&G too. It's all there for the tape man. :lol: The 2nd one he's on the floor reaching for the ball in front of him and flips his head backwards to drill someone. The first one is a bow to the head.

bksballer89

Most Popular Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 109,565.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Who cares.. Stop being a tool. Fuck.. People are going to see things differently, don't start chucking BS around. If you don't understand BBall, don't act like you do. Sure it's the playoffs and sure things are going to get physical/chippy. But that doesn't mean it's the WWE and shit. Can't slap people in the face and elbow people in the head.

The league saw it after I promise you. Watch how the game is officiated the first 5 minutes in game 3. It will be tight, because you know some of the Bulls are going to go after Zaza.

If Zaza foul on Butler was so awful as you & Cliff are making it seem, why didn't the NBA review it and upgrade it to a flagrant foul? Heck why did they not review it when it happened? These are pressing questions that I need to be answered right now

SJ76

Hoopla Cash
$ 31.28
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
If Zaza foul on Butler was so awful as you & Cliff are making it seem, why didn't the NBA review it and upgrade it to a flagrant foul? Heck why did they not review it when it happened? These are pressing questions that I need to be answered right now

HAHA.. right now huh?

Hell I didn't even see the Jimmy B dunk/foul it until after. Happened fast. They didn't call a foul so played continued.

And that happens a lot - as far as a hand IN the face.. But Jimmy is in the air when Zaza figures it out and just swats JB in the mouth.

It's over man. Hell I just hope Mirotic isn't hurt.

This is the kind of shit I like in the NBA.. Not the cheap shots, but the intensity. I miss the days where Alonzo is dragging Van Gundy around with his leg while boxing with LJ.

bksballer89

Most Popular Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 109,565.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
HAHA.. right now huh?

Hell I didn't even see the Jimmy B dunk/foul it until after. Happened fast. They didn't call a foul so played continued.

And that happens a lot - as far as a hand IN the face.. But Jimmy is in the air when Zaza figures it out and just swats JB in the mouth.

It's over man. Hell I just hope Mirotic isn't hurt.

This is the kind of shit I like in the NBA.. Not the cheap shots, but the intensity. I miss the days where Alonzo is dragging Van Gundy around with his leg while boxing with LJ.

The NBA had 2 days to review the play.....nothing yet

Didn't even upgrade this nasty foul to a flagrant 1 even

SJ76

Hoopla Cash
$ 31.28
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The NBA had 2 days to review the play.....nothing yet

Didn't even upgrade this nasty foul to a flagrant 1 even

It wasn't awful. It was just weak and the fact that he keep up with the act is pretty weak.

Like I said, no foul was called and Jimmy didn't cry about it. So play continued. Now if Lebron gets slapped in da face, he's crying on the floor and has a seizure until they review it. :L

bksballer89

Most Popular Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 109,565.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
It wasn't awful. It was just weak and the fact that he keep up with the act is pretty weak.

Like I said, no foul was called and Jimmy didn't cry about it. So play continued. Now if Lebron gets slapped in da face, he's crying on the floor and has a seizure until they review it. :L

a foul was called I think

purguy12

Special Agent
Hoopla Cash
$ 15,044.06
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Thank u Chitown. Proof is right there. Argument over.

purguy12

Special Agent
Hoopla Cash
$ 15,044.06
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Haters will be Haters. Its Clear, Video shows it. No need to argue with these clowns.

bksballer89

Most Popular Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 109,565.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Haters will be Haters. Its Clear, Video shows it. No need to argue with these clowns.

what is there to hate on? I have Chicago in the finals.

The NBA REVIEWS everything. 2 days since the game and no review of this flagrant foul? Get a grip

purguy12

Special Agent
Hoopla Cash
$ 15,044.06
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
what is there to hate on? I have Chicago in the finals.

The NBA REVIEWS everything. 2 days since the game and no review of this flagrant foul? Get a grip
Im not calling for a Flagrant so I guess u need to get a grip. I just think its simple to see what happen. Its not a a big deal its playoff basketball. Crap happens. Just sucks to see someone lose its cool and right now Bucks players are losing their cool. Learning experience for them.

bksballer89

Most Popular Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 109,565.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Im not calling for a Flagrant so I guess u need to get a grip. I just think its simple to see what happen. Its not a a big deal its playoff basketball. Crap happens. Just sucks to see someone lose its cool and right now Bucks players are losing their cool. Learning experience for them.

Mirotic was the only one who lost his cool in the 4th quarter if you ask me.

podsox

Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
zaza has always been a dirty player. he loved giving cheap shots in atl. I wouldn't mind having someone like that on my team