• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Zards Misc News & Info

Krusheasy

Still Not a Player
Hoopla Cash
$ 474.55
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Krusheasy

Still Not a Player
Hoopla Cash
$ 474.55
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Krusheasy

Still Not a Player
Hoopla Cash
$ 474.55
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Krusheasy

Still Not a Player
Hoopla Cash
$ 474.55
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Krusheasy

Still Not a Player
Hoopla Cash
$ 474.55
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Krusheasy

Still Not a Player
Hoopla Cash
$ 474.55
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Krusheasy

Still Not a Player
Hoopla Cash
$ 474.55
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Krusheasy

Still Not a Player
Hoopla Cash
$ 474.55
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Krusheasy

Still Not a Player
Hoopla Cash
$ 474.55
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Last edited:

skinz2winz

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Slow the hype train because the Wizards true colors are starting to shine through. Defense has been a problem all year and Brooks can talk all he wants about improvement but unfortunately this team lacks the attitude and want to in order to improve on defense. It starts with Wall & Beal and both really don't play much defense. From there you can go down the line since it is not limited to just 2 players. The switch defense is bad and help defense is bad. Too many open 3's given up as well. This team wasn't really built to play great defense with its current nucleus. For as good as Wall has been lately on offense, his shooting from beyond 19-20 ft is still suspect and if Beal is off, the team struggles to win games. Morris has been out played by Smith lately and Oubre has taken 2 steps backwards since the start of the season. Jennings was a terrible add to date and Bogdanovic should get a few more starts with Porter coming off the bench.

All this simply says we are who we thought we were and with our closing schedule, it will be tough to maintain the 3rd seed heading into the playoffs. We beat a few teams granted, but can't consistently beat the good teams with any type of consistency. The Cavs and Celts are better and I would put Toronto ahead of us right now as well. I'm not sure where the confidence and swagger has gone but Scotty better start stirring up some good mojo soon or it will be 1 and done for the playoffs.

Krusheasy

Still Not a Player
Hoopla Cash
$ 474.55
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Bogdanovic should get a few more starts with Porter coming off the bench.

i would prefer Bogdanovic steal minutes from Morris ... but I dont see this happening. BoBo was brought in to help provide some scoring off the bench ... and he has provided that. If you swap him in the starting line up we're back where we started .... reluctant to take the starters out the game because we can not get any production off the bench.

Morris is too inconsistent with his scoring. Atleast Porter consistently gives you 15 points. So, if Brooks were considering changing someones minutes maybe give Bobo some of Morris time.

They really got off to a bad start after the all star break ... but impressed me on the 4 games in 5 nights west coast trip. The miles & back to backs along with the OT games all caught up with them ... Wall tweaking his ankle last week did not help either & all combined to contribute to them coming up short in 4 of the last 5.

You called out their defense. I would call it lack of rebounding ... this last Celtics game in particular the Celtics got way too many second chance opportunities. Gortat is losing minutes to Mahinmi. Neiter of them are pulling down enough boards.

These last few weeks of the regular season will be entertaining. The Hawks have a soft schedule, so the southeast division title could come down to the wire. If they can hold them off and win the first division title since ? 1979 ? we have to view that has a big step in the right direction.

Hawks vs Wizards tonight on ESPN should be interesting.