• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Zack Miller

jakedog56

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Just want to give props to a GREAT game for the Z-man!

His spike defense of the near INT and the one-handed dive grab were spectacular. Add to it his standard very good blocking and it was a steller day. So glad he worked a deal to stay on the team this year.

:suds:

blstoker

Bill Bergen for HoF!
Hoopla Cash
$ 9,816.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Just want to give props to a GREAT game for the Z-man!

His spike defense of the near INT and the one-handed dive grab were spectacular. Add to it his standard very good blocking and it was a steller day. So glad he worked a deal to stay on the team this year.

:suds:

I agree, I thought he was the offensive MVP against the Packers. He provided the blocking on all of Harvin's runs, he snuffed out some really good pass rushers when he stayed in, and obviously the before mentioned plays in the passing game. I have always liked that signing and am glad he's still here (no offense to Willson, but Miller is a much more complete TE right now).

BloodType49

FT Bragg NC, aka the center of the universe.
Hoopla Cash
$ 2,210.18
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
He is so underrated and a bit underutilized I feel, but he is a damn good TE. I get he is an excellent blocker but he doesn't seem to be used in the passing game that much.

HaroldSeattle

Administrator
Staff member
Admin
Hoopla Cash
$ 45.14
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
He is so underrated and a bit underutilized I feel, but he is a damn good TE. I get he is an excellent blocker but he doesn't seem to be used in the passing game that much.

He's bulked up these last few years, which helps with blocking, but has gotten kind of slow as a route runner. Has good hands however.

BSUSeahawk

KFFL Refugee
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
He completely stood up Clay Matthews 1 on 1 too on a play. I agree, a very underrated, but important piece, of the Hawks success.

HawkCity

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Yeah But when Miller came over from Oakland we all Thought that he was going to be the TE that was going to be what Gates was for the Chargers. I really like Miller but I wish they would pass more to him then just use him as a blocker. I really don't care if he has gotten slower because he has really good hands and all he needs to do is catch the ball and help us move the chains. If we really need to stretch the field then they could us Luke Wilson.

blstoker

Bill Bergen for HoF!
Hoopla Cash
$ 9,816.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Yeah But when Miller came over from Oakland we all Thought that he was going to be the TE that was going to be what Gates was for the Chargers. I really like Miller but I wish they would pass more to him then just use him as a blocker. I really don't care if he has gotten slower because he has really good hands and all he needs to do is catch the ball and help us move the chains. If we really need to stretch the field then they could us Luke Wilson.

Does it really matter what the fans thought they brought Miller in to be? Miller does everything he is asked to do in this offense very well. and I would say he is one of the best overall TEs in the NFL (if not the best), whether he's thrown to 6 times a game or not.

HawkCity

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Does it really matter what the fans thought they brought Miller in to be? Miller does everything he is asked to do in this offense very well. and I would say he is one of the best overall TEs in the NFL (if not the best), whether he's thrown to 6 times a game or not.

I don't think you understood what I was saying, I like Miller and he dose do what is asked of him. All I was saying is that the Seahawks should use him more in the passing game because he is good and has good hands. I think people started to get frustrated because I believe when Miller came over from Oakland I think he had 10 td's and about 900-1000 yards. I know we are a run first team and he is used to block, and he is really good at it but I think they could get more from him if they started to use him more in the passing game. We don't need him to run 30 to 40 yards down field, just a few yards up field and get the first. We are kind of saying the same thing in regards to Miller.