• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Zack Darlington Concussions: Before and After

Brasky

Till We Can't Be Beat. WON'T. BE. BEAT.
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Last edited by a moderator:

HuskerinBig10

Dad, World Traveler, Investor, college football
Hoopla Cash
$ 436.36
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Wow.

Zach Darlington should definitely redshirt. He should also be wearing a no hit jersey the entire season of 2014.

Hopefully, Zach gets 100% healthy and I don't care if he ever plays a down for Nebraska, just as long as he is happy and healthy.

Brasky

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Wow.

Zach Darlington should definitely redshirt. He should also be wearing a no hit jersey the entire season of 2014.

Hopefully, Zach gets 100% healthy and I don't care if he ever plays a down for Nebraska, just as long as he is happy and healthy.

Yup.

oaknightshockey1

Hoopla Cash
$ 3,928.18
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I would imagine he's gotten a lot better from that point...that video was only 4 days after he took the hit. It can take weeks to recover. I hope he doesn't see any long-term problems from it, and I hope he gets the chance to safely play again.

Papalou

disMEMBER
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
My Lord,If that was my son I dont know if I would allow him to suit up again, and I dont mean that in a bad way towards his parents. How many more bad hits can that kid take?

Hope all works out well for him and his family.

Red_Alert

^^ Privileged ^^
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,956.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Yeah. He should be done.

Enjoy the photos and video of him earning his pee-wee, jr high, and high school medals and trophy's.

There are other successful means of being involved in football other than as a player.

Papalou

disMEMBER
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Yeah. He should be done.

Enjoy the photos and video of him earning his pee-wee, jr high, and high school medals and trophy's.

There are other successful means of being involved in football other than as a player.

I agree 100%, there are plenty of other avenues for this kid to take as far as football goes. It would really be a shame to see him injure himself more or worse end up like Seau. Seems like a great kid too.

Jack_John_Mark

¿Cómo está usted?
Hoopla Cash
$ 100.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I suffered an extremely severe concussion that almost killed me a couple years ago during an incident that involved drinking heavy.....

It took me 4 days to come back to reality.......but my speech was just fine. Darlington was absolutely messed up still when the video was shot.

I hope he has gotten better, but I seriously would not advise him ever stepping foot on a field ever again.

Brasky

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Yeah. He should be done.

Full ride either way.

blkflagmafia

BANG BANG BLACK FLAG GBR!
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
After watching seeing the highlight of the hit and his past issue with concussion I think he's done.

I don't see him playing qb at neb and it sucks bc he looked really good. But the next big hit he would take would come with some heavy consequences down the road.

I hope he can but he needs time away form contact

Footballnut

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
He's a lot better now, doesn't stutter any more. That was 2 concussions in about 2 months. Some bad advice IMO led to him being on the field before he was ready and then the second concussion happened. Feel bad for the kid.

popeyecv64

and thats all I have to say about that
Smack dab in the middle of a great state Nebraska
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I suffered an extremely severe concussion that almost killed me a couple years ago during an incident that involved drinking heavy.....

It took me 4 days to come back to reality.......but my speech was just fine. Darlington was absolutely messed up still when the video was shot.

I hope he has gotten better, but I seriously would not advise him ever stepping foot on a field ever again.

thar are some of the mornings when I dress up in my wifes cloths on accident --- i am a total head mess
when I wake up after gettin clobbereed by booooooozzzzz :laugh3::noidea::L

Exorbitant

An image back in time
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
thar are some of the mornings when I dress up in my wifes cloths on accident --- i am a total head mess

Pops, are you an accidental cross dresser then? lol

it'sHuskers4me

New Era Huskers
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

You need a drinking helmet. I had a severe football related concussion and it was a bitch. Bright lights still give me headaches some thirty something years later...

it'sHuskers4me

New Era Huskers
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Pops I thought I saw you once at Wal-Mart while you were wear that cute little sun dress...:omg:

Exorbitant

An image back in time
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1

It serves you right you fucking glory hole and golden shower lusting drunk.