• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Zach Miller

richig07

Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Wilson averages 2.58 sacks per game started and Aaron Rodgers averages 2.49 sacks per game started since 2008 (the year he began starting) Granted this is not the catchall stat for qb hits, but it would suggest that Wilson gets hit just a tad more than Rodgers. I wouldn’t call .09 sacks a game a “long shot.” And Rodgers has been starting in the league an extra 4 years. Both QBs are amongst the most hit in the nfl due to their playing styles. I don’t think Rodgers body is built to be hit like that and expecting more injuries with the way he plays down the road wouldn’t be without reason.

That's not counting the insane amount of times Russell barely gets a throw away. Dude spends half his life shoveling a ball away while getting dragged down by the ankles/legs.

Rodgers has been an extremely durable QB. It's kind of a silly thing to debate.

Beengay fudgepackers

Packin since 1919
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,300.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
That's not counting the insane amount of times Russell barely gets a throw away. Dude spends half his life shoveling a ball away while getting dragged down by the ankles/legs.

Rodgers has been an extremely durable QB. It's kind of a silly thing to debate.
Rodgers still gets hit a lot. It’s not like he’s a Tom Brady like pocket passer who gets the ball out quick. I really do believe he will have a shorter period of dominance in this league than Brady, Manning, Brees, etc. and that’s because he will start picking up injuries more frequently as his body breaks down.

I do agree, it’s a silly thing to debate, but what else would we talk about?

richig07

Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Rodgers still gets hit a lot. It’s not like he’s a Tom Brady like pocket passer who gets the ball out quick. I really do believe he will have a shorter period of dominance in this league than Brady, Manning, Brees, etc. and that’s because he will start picking up injuries more frequently as his body breaks down.

I do agree, it’s a silly thing to debate, but what else would we talk about?

Birds
Summer beer choice
Lima beans
Core workouts
Black out drunk stories
Grandpa's war stories
Trees

BsGenius

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
So let me get this straight. So stats don't matter when it comes to QB hits but they do matter when talking about RBs breaking tackles?

Richi doing what he does best...

richig07

Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
So let me get this straight. So stats don't matter when it comes to QB hits but they do matter when talking about RBs breaking tackles?

Perhaps you could point out where I said "stats don't matter" pertaining to QB hits.

Go fetch again, monkey.

I'm betting that you'll (again) comeback empty handed.

Also, maybe while you're at it - you could point out where anyone even cited a "QB hits" statistic. I'm looking... but I don't see any QB hits statistic posted in the thread. Hmm... maybe you'll find it, monkey.

Beengay fudgepackers

Packin since 1919
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,300.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Well, any schmuck would understand where he’s coming from. Both of us stated sacks are an imperfect stat to measure qb hits and richi even described why sacks don’t show the whole story pertaining to Wilson. I have to agree with his assessment to a degree. You would too if you knew football and weren’t here to troll everyone.

Beengay fudgepackers

Packin since 1919
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,300.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Birds - I had a pet bird named bubba when I was a kid
Summer beer choice - I got to go with 312 or Paula wr Hefeweizen.
Lima beans - I have nothing to add to a Lima bean discussion.
Core workouts - I should probably add these to my weekly routine, but core exercises suck hard.
Black out drunk stories - once in college I blacked out at a party with the basketball team at a cheerleaders apartment and I tore the ceiling fan out of the ceiling, fell down a set of stairs, and snapped my flip phone in half.
Grandpa's war stories - my Gpa fought the Japanese in WW2.
Trees - Trees are great.

BsGenius

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Perhaps you could point out where I said "stats don't matter" pertaining to QB hits.

Go fetch again, monkey.

I'm betting that you'll (again) comeback empty handed.

Also, maybe while you're at it - you could point out where anyone even cited a "QB hits" statistic. I'm looking... but I don't see any QB hits statistic posted in the thread. Hmm... maybe you'll find it, monkey.

Stats only matter to richi when it's convenient for him.

Keep it coming monkey this is fun.

BsGenius

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Well, any schmuck would understand where he’s coming from. Both of us stated sacks are an imperfect stat to measure qb hits and richi even described why sacks don’t show the whole story pertaining to Wilson. I have to agree with his assessment to a degree. You would too if you knew football and weren’t here to troll everyone.

You better stop before you hurt my feelings, big time.

Beengay fudgepackers

Packin since 1919
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,300.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
You better stop before you hurt my feelings, big time.
They’re clearly hurt because you have to respond to a post in which I made a point with a post about how you feel. I don’t give a shit about that. I’m not your psychiatrist.

BsGenius

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
They’re clearly hurt because you have to respond to a post in which I made a point with a post about how you feel. I don’t give a shit about that. I’m not your psychiatrist.

Right. Exactly.

richig07

Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Stats only matter to richi when it's convenient for him.

Keep it coming monkey this is fun.

This is turning into a classic meltdown. BS just saying random things that are convenient.

As I thought, you found nothing to support your statement. You tried, though. Good boy

BsGenius

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Ahh finally the obligatory "you're having a meltdown" post.

Soon to be followed by "i proved you wrong, so i win" post.

Classic monkey.

richig07

Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Ahh finally the obligatory "you're having a meltdown" post.

Soon to be followed by "i proved you wrong, so i win" post.

Classic monkey.

... and he still has nothing to support his assertions. lol

What a windbag.

richig07

Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Correct. We were discussing "QB hits" not "QB sacks". Which makes the total amount of "hits" the most accurate statistic pertaining to the discussion, without question.

Apparently, @BsGenius doesn't know the difference between a "sack" and a "hit".

Seattle's O-line has been head/shoulders worse than GB in that department. Finishing among the bottom 5 in the league, every year over the past three seasons.

2017: Seattle is 3rd to worst - allowing 121 QB hits. Russell was also the only QB to start every game among the top 3 teams allowing the most QB hits.

National Football League Stats - by Team Category | NFL.com

2016: Seattle is 4th to worst - allowing 111 QB hits.

2015: 3rd to worst - allowing 114 QB hits

Beengay fudgepackers

Packin since 1919
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,300.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Correct. We were discussing "QB hits" not "QB sacks". Which makes the total amount of "hits" the most accurate statistic pertaining to the discussion, without question.

Seattle's O-line has been head/shoulders worse than GB in that department. Finishing among the bottom 5 in the league, every year over the past three seasons.

2017: Seattle is 3rd to worst - allowing 121 QB hits. Russell was also the only QB to start every game among the top 3 teams allowing the most QB hits.

Green Bay has been pretty shitty

GB isn’t too far behind on most of those lists. I’d say Wilson’s youth makes him a bit less injury prone. I don’t think Rodgers has ever had what I would call a good oline. His oline May have had good statistical years, but nothing about that line scares me. I still think Rodgers has some more injuries ahead and will have them more frequently. We will just have to wait and see.

BsGenius

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Everyone ignore. Nothing but a classic "straw man" drivel.

richig07

Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Everyone ignore. Nothing but a classic "straw man" drivel.

Yeah... it would definitely be in your best interest if everyone ignored this. Good call, but too little - too late.

See ya next time. Class is dismissed.

BsGenius

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Yeah... it would definitely be in your best interest if everyone ignored this. Good call, but too little - too late.

See ya next time. Class is dismissed.

Little too late? The obligatory declaration of "I win". Classic monkey.

You should go back to "ignoring" me. lol monkey.

richig07

Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Little too late? The obligatory declaration of "I win". Classic monkey.

You should go back to "ignoring" me. lol monkey.

Really good football talk from you in this thread, BS. lol. I don't think you even pretended to be discussing anything Bears/NFL related here.

Good call on ignoring you. I will eventually. You're fun sometimes, though. You've made it too easy lately.