• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Zac Sanchez and Dom Alexander leaving early

Wheat

High Plains Drifter...
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I guess he announced this yesterday (Friday), but I just saw it this morning.

Dom Alexander is also leaving early which is a huge bummer/disappointment.

Still, unlike some, I think the OU D is going to be pretty good next year and we know the offense will only be better. I'm looking forward to next season, myself.

romeo212000

Self-proclaimed Asshole
Hoopla Cash
$ 3,441.75
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Sanchez I kinda get. He's probably hit his ceiling and doesn't really have much to gain from staying another season. Dom on the other hand just makes no sense to me

OUGuy1999

BOOMER..SOONERS!!!
Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I guess he announced this yesterday (Friday), but I just saw it this morning.

Dom Alexander is also leaving early which is a huge bummer/disappointment.

Still, unlike some, I think the OU D is going to be pretty good next year and we know the offense will only be better. I'm looking forward to next season, myself.

Losing Dom will be a big hole to fill. He has done nothing but get better and showed that he could be one of the best in 2016. It sux he is going to leave, I hope he does well at the next level. Sanchez on the other hand is not that big of a hole, he may have had more INTs than anyone but he also blew so many coverages and got blown away in the deep routes more than anyone. He was never consistent, some games he was a beast and others he was just a body. My personal opinion was that his backup was better than he is, and I believe we are better off having the young guy get in and play over Sanchez.

yourTEAMreallySUCKS

Sooner, Cock, Rise Up
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
i don't get Alexander leaving, it reminds me of when Tony Jefferson declared early. Jefferson is a starter in the NFL, but really think he would have benefited from staying another year.

Wheat

High Plains Drifter...
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
yep, but he does have a young kid, under a year old, I believe, and he wants to be able to take care of him, now, I guess.

I agree, it's a mistake.

SoonerAlum

Oklahoman By Choice
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Losing Dom will be a big hole to fill. He has done nothing but get better and showed that he could be one of the best in 2016. It sux he is going to leave, I hope he does well at the next level. Sanchez on the other hand is not that big of a hole, he may have had more INTs than anyone but he also blew so many coverages and got blown away in the deep routes more than anyone. He was never consistent, some games he was a beast and others he was just a body. My personal opinion was that his backup was better than he is, and I believe we are better off having the young guy get in and play over Sanchez.

Exactly my thoughts on Sanchez. Yeah, he could be fun to watch OR he could make me pull my hair out. I think leaving is a mistake. Day 2 pick, I'd guess. If that.

romeo212000

Self-proclaimed Asshole
Hoopla Cash
$ 3,441.75
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Exactly my thoughts on Sanchez. Yeah, he could be fun to watch OR he could make me pull my hair out. I think leaving is a mistake. Day 2 pick, I'd guess. If that.

I think Mbanasor is going to be a beast.

Wheat

High Plains Drifter...
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
kid learned a lot in the TU game and like you, I think he's going to be pretty good.

sooner78wakeboard

Sooner Born, Sooner Bred
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
When I saw that Dom had declared I was surprised as well. But then I heard Dom had a little girl and I guess understood why he left. He has been a heck of a player. Wish him luck.