• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

You're Welcome

WvuDieHard

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,954.55
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Good stuff TexesExes98--appreciate that. To add further argument to that video, I will say we must move forward with TV rights in an effort to compete in the future not only as an institution but as a conference as a whole. As for Tony Caridi, love him and would miss him, but if keeping him on the air is sacrificing money to the institution, he can buy a ticket like the rest of us.

TexasExes98

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Good stuff TexesExes98--appreciate that. To add further argument to that video, I will say we must move forward with TV rights in an effort to compete in the future not only as an institution but as a conference as a whole. As for Tony Caridi, love him and would miss him, but if keeping him on the air is sacrificing money to the institution, he can buy a ticket like the rest of us.

The conference will be fine, don't worry. In fact, I see this conference becoming stronger as the years go by once it adds members. There really isn't an advantage to having your own network. It doesn't make the smaller programs better; it's all on the coach. Case in point, KU won a BCS bowl and almost played for a BCS title, and the Big 12 had unequal revenue sharing. You will never, ever see likes of Indiana, Minnesota, Kentucky, Vandy, Mrs State, Ole Miss, etc accomplish that and they receive an equal share of revenue. I'm forced to carry the BTN and I can tell you, it is by far the most boring channel I've ever seen. Nobody wants to watch replays of Indiana vs. Iowa, or Minnesota vs. Purdue (unless you're fans or alumni of those schools, which makes having your own network more enticing).

Texas and OU are going nowhere. The Sooner Network will be up and running by next year from what I hear. We don't need a conference network to be a strong conference. We just need our teams to be very competitive and this conference will have the most parity out of any conference in the country this year. Good luck to your Mountaineers this year and stomp a mudhole in those bastards from Norman for us.....

WvuDieHard

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,954.55
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Beating OU in Norman wont be an easy task although Jeff Hostetler knows it can be done. Hoss was the last Mountaineer QB to roll into Norman and pin a loss on them.

Anotherwvufan

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Hoss was the last WVU QB to go into Norman. WVU football is still undefeated in Norman.

BTW, the big 12 is getting its own network...it is called ESPN

MarkOU

License to Thrill
Hoopla Cash
$ 287.82
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Hoss was the last WVU QB to go into Norman. WVU football is still undefeated in Norman.BTW, the big 12 is getting its own network...it is called ESPN

:nono:

09-27-1958 Norman, OK
OU 47 WVU 14

09-16-1978 Norman, OK
OU 52 WVU 10