• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

YOUR top 10 POWER RANKINGS

WhiteMamba

John: 8:36
Hoopla Cash
$ 61.19
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
You're going to force me to be my homer self, aren't you? Ok below are my revised power ratings:

1. Alabama
2. who cares! :noidea:
3. RTR!
4. Roll Tide
5. Nick Saban
6. :suds:

Da Tide

Da%2BBears%2B%2528Good%2529.jpg

Sox33OSU

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
1. Florida State - been dominant, plain and simple
2. Ohio State - say what you want, but this is still an elite team on it's own merit
3. Alabama - still incredibly talented, no matter what
4. Michigan State - remarkably tough, as Cook gets better, this team will be even tougher to beat
5. Oregon - when firing on all cylinders, I still think they may be the best in the nation, but inconsistent
6. Auburn - great upset of Bama, this weekend is going to say a lot
7. Oklahoma State - WVU game was illogical, but they are on a roll right now
8. Stanford - front 7 is second to none, inconsistent on offense though
9. South Carolina - looking forward to see who they match up with in bowl season; UT loss stings bad
10. Arizona State - tough losses early, but they're coming on. Kelly/Grice is a great combo

BamaTee1

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
1. Florida State - been dominant, plain and simple
2. Ohio State - say what you want, but this is still an elite team on it's own merit
3. Alabama - still incredibly talented, no matter what
4. Michigan State - remarkably tough, as Cook gets better, this team will be even tougher to beat
5. Oregon - when firing on all cylinders, I still think they may be the best in the nation, but inconsistent
6. Auburn - great upset of Bama, this weekend is going to say a lot
7. Oklahoma State - WVU game was illogical, but they are on a roll right now
8. Stanford - front 7 is second to none, inconsistent on offense though
9. South Carolina - looking forward to see who they match up with in bowl season; UT loss stings bad
10. Arizona State - tough losses early, but they're coming on. Kelly/Grice is a great combo

No Missouri? I know they have not been getting respect but their only loss was a double OT to your #9 team, who has 2 losses. They also only lost because they blew a big lead and their FG kicker couldn't hit a short one in regulation or they're undefeated. Should find out more today.

rmilia1

Hoopla Cash
$ 86,060.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
No Missouri? I know they have not been getting respect but their only loss was a double OT to your #9 team, who has 2 losses. They also only lost because they blew a big lead and their FG kicker couldn't hit a short one in regulation or they're undefeated. Should find out more today.

if possible I think Mizzou gets less respect than even tOSU. At least people talk about OSU ( even if it is just to mock them, even that means the Buckeyes are on peoples minds). The Tigers get NO respect which is trange IMO because you can make a strong argument they have been the most impressive team all year in what is widely considered the best league in the country.

Sox33OSU

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

2 reasons why I'm having a hard time giving Mizzou that much respect -

1. This was a team who, just last year, was bad. It isn't like they brought in new coaches or more talent. I think there's a reason why they are 11-1, though, and that's because -
2. They have been so extremely lucky this season with their schedule. Nobody OOC, and they lost to the other good team in their division, at home to boot. They got UGA when basically everyone was injured for them, and the rest of the division is garbage. They also got to miss all top 3 teams from the SEC West until today, so until I see them beat a team like Auburn, I just don't see them as being that great.

Plus, this is based on not rankings, but who you think would win on any given day on a neutral field, right?

BamaTee1

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

1. This was a team who, just last year, was bad. It isn't like they brought in new coaches or more talent. I think there's a reason why they are 11-1, though, and that's because -
2. They have been so extremely lucky this season with their schedule. Nobody OOC, and they lost to the other good team in their division, at home to boot. They got UGA when basically everyone was injured for them, and the rest of the division is garbage. They also got to miss all top 3 teams from the SEC West until today, so until I see them beat a team like Auburn, I just don't see them as being that great.

Plus, this is based on not rankings, but who you think would win on any given day on a neutral field, right?

Well you just described Auburn but instead of luck with the schedule they had luck on the field!

Sox33OSU

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Well you just described Auburn but instead of luck with the schedule they had luck on the field!

Luck on the field against good teams only matters with good performance as well.

BamaTee1

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Quote by Sox33OSU

Oops! I forgot to respond to this. I think Missouri would beat a lot of those teams you have ahead of them on a neutral field.

Sox33OSU

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Oops! I forgot to respond to this. I think Missouri would beat a lot of those teams you have ahead of them on a neutral field.

Well suck my balls

Used 2 B Hu

Baredevil
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,525.18
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Neutral field, beat anybody in the country?

Florida State
Bama
Stanford

That's it.

LawDawg

Sic 'em Dawgs ... woof!
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Not very astute analysis in my opinion.

You minimize Mizzou's win over UGa because they were injured (which is correct), but fail to understand that Missouri was bad last year because they had about the same level of injuries.

It is also incredibly ironic that your critique of Missouri's SOS could pretty much apply to OSU, but even worse.

LawDawg

Sic 'em Dawgs ... woof!
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Duh!

1. Auburn
2. Alabama
3. Missouri
4. USCe
5. LSU
6. UGa
7. TAMU
8. Vandy
9. Ole Miss
10. MissSt

SEC! SEC! SEC!

7Samurai13

Funniest SH member
Hoopla Cash
$ 581.82
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Duh!

1. Auburn
2. Alabama
3. Missouri
4. USCe
5. LSU
6. UGa
7. TAMU
8. Vandy
9. Ole Miss
10. MissSt

SEC! SEC! SEC!

What no Florida?

TexasExes98

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
1. FSU
2. OSU ( I think they're better then many think/B1G rep really holding them back)
3. Missouri
4. Alabama
5. Auburn
6. Stanford
7. Oklahoma St. (if they whip OU move up /whip not beat)
8. South Carolina
9. Michigan St.
10. Oregon

Why would Okie jr need to whip OU? It's a rivalry game, anything can happen. AU needed a miracle from god to beat an awful UGA team and then needed another miracle from god to beat Bama and you have them at #5. Just wondering, not being a smartass or anything.....

TexasExes98

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
1. FSU
2. tOSU
3. Bama
4. MIZZOU
5. Okie, jr
6. AU
7. ASU
8. Stanford
9. MSU
10. Baylor

BamaTee1

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Why would Okie jr need to whip OU? It's a rivalry game, anything can happen. AU needed a miracle from god to beat an awful UGA team and then needed another miracle from god to beat Bama and you have them at #5. Just wondering, not being a smartass or anything.....

In my opinion! Lets get that out there first. Auburn did beat #1 and are 11-1 out of the SEC west (like that or not). They were beating Georgia by 21 until they almost choked. Concerning Okie Jr. I want to think Okie St is really good but not sure. If they blow them out it shows me what I was looking for but if they barely beat them it's not impressive enough to move them way up where I might if they win big. Pending what happens in the SEC game tonight I would probably put them around #3 or 4 with a decisive win.