• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Your thought on two B1G teams possibly making it?

Across The Field

Oaky Afterbirth
Hoopla Cash
$ 24,656.63
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I think it would be enough to get them in over a Wisky/PSU B1G CCG winner.
That's probably not that far off considering they only have the 1 loss. If Wazzou beats them this weekend, though, the PAC is almost assuredly getting left out. It would take a lot of chaos for Colorado to jump into the top 4, and it's out of the discussion for Wazzou to get in.

ericd7633

Hoopla Cash
$ 11,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
That's probably not that far off considering they only have the 1 loss. If Wazzou beats them this weekend, though, the PAC is almost assuredly getting left out. It would take a lot of chaos for Colorado to jump into the top 4, and it's out of the discussion for Wazzou to get in.

I do think there's a path for Colorado to get there, honestly, probably just Michigan beating Ohio State would get it done and Colorado winning out. At that point they'd jump PSU, OSU, Washington, Michigan/Wisky loser. Then it would come down to them and OU.

Across The Field

Oaky Afterbirth
Hoopla Cash
$ 24,656.63
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I do think there's a path for Colorado to get there, honestly, probably just Michigan beating Ohio State would get it done and Colorado winning out. At that point they'd jump PSU, OSU, Washington, Michigan/Wisky loser. Then it would come down to them and OU.
Yeah that's possible I guess. They'd have one extra win over OU, while both teams have similar resumes. OU still being ranked ahead of them this week makes me wonder though.

ericd7633

Hoopla Cash
$ 11,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Yeah that's possible I guess. They'd have one extra win over OU, while both teams have similar resumes. OU still being ranked ahead of them this week makes me wonder though.

Colorado would have wins over Washington(I'm going to assume they beat Wazzu), Wazzu, Utah, Stanford.
Oklahoma would have wins over Oklahoma State, WVU, Kansas State and Baylor.

I would lean towards Colorado's resume.

Across The Field

Oaky Afterbirth
Hoopla Cash
$ 24,656.63
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Colorado would have wins over Washington(I'm going to assume they beat Wazzu), Wazzu, Utah, Stanford.
Oklahoma would have wins over Oklahoma State, WVU, Kansas State and Baylor.

I would lean towards Colorado's resume.
But Oklahoma would beat Colorado by at least 14, so there's that.

Lions=TeHsUcKs

Basketball School
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Why would the nation want to see bama destroy Michigan again? didn't we just see that in the last few years?

:crazy:

Same reason no one wants to see Florida vs Suckeyes

osu-06.jpg

Atleast we are 2-2 all time against Bama. You guys are 0-fer against Florida.

TrustMeIamRight

Hoopla Cash
$ 28.63
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Why would the nation want to see bama destroy Michigan again? didn't we just see that in the last few years?

:crazy:

I can't believe we didn't beat them. I thought, for sure, Denard Robinson was going to pass UM to victory.

TrustMeIamRight

Hoopla Cash
$ 28.63
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I hate you, you bastahd.

Just being honest. That OSU fan helped me more than he knows. I was a wreck and had to stay strong in front of the wife and 3 year old. He took the time to explain what my wife will go through, what to expect, etc. I was clueless and never even knew anyone with cancer.

This is why I said -- It would suck if UM lost, but I'd be happy for that OSU fan as he is one of the classiest individuals I've ever talked to online.

ellupo

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

osu-06.jpg

Everyone can have a bad game, MI has had a bad decade.

Oh and tOSU has made up for that loss.

Shanemansj13

Finger Poppin Dat Pussy
Hoopla Cash
$ 506.35
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

osu-06.jpg

Florduh isn't in the discussion little guy...try again

Across The Field

Oaky Afterbirth
Hoopla Cash
$ 24,656.63
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Just being honest. That OSU fan helped me more than he knows. I was a wreck and had to stay strong in front of the wife and 3 year old. He took the time to explain what my wife will go through, what to expect, etc. I was clueless and never even knew anyone with cancer.

This is why I said -- It would suck if UM lost, but I'd be happy for that OSU fan as he is one of the classiest individuals I've ever talked to online.
Oh I know, I was just razzing you. Hope all is well, by the way.

PIBuckeye

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

osu-06.jpg

wow. could you post something more irrelevant? try reading comprehension, and pull your head out of your pussy.

There is no scenario in the playoffs for a Buckeyes vs. Gaytors game....... scUM was destroyed by bama.....

What's next? going to tell us about Michigan's new underwater basket weaving team?

Lions=TeHsUcKs

Basketball School
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
wow. could you post something more irrelevant? try reading comprehension, and pull your head out of your pussy.

There is no scenario in the playoffs for a Buckeyes vs. Gaytors game....... scUM was destroyed by bama.....

What's next? going to tell us about Michigan's new underwater basket weaving team?
It was 3 years ago while this was 10. You guys still got prolapsed. Both scores means nothing in the here and now. Btw get the sand out your vag you beta pussy.