• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Your teams Special Teams Mount Rushmore

Tapey

Hooplas biggest Cardinals homer.
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,500.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Hell yea

RememberTheKoy

Hoopla Cash
$ 500.91
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

We have split season tickets with some other people dating back to the mid 00s so I've beeng going to around 4 games a season give or take since then and there was this guy in our section during the Sav Rocca years that everytime that Sav would come out to punt this guy in the section would yell, "Saaaaaaaaaaaaaav Rockaaaaaa!!!". That will forever stick with me and anytime I think of Rocca or see his name brought up my mind instantly goes back to that guy yelling his name like that.

ill

THRILLHO
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
how the hell do you not have David Akers on there?

RememberTheKoy

Hoopla Cash
$ 500.91
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
how the hell do you not have David Akers on there?

Because ultimately Elliot has hit bigger more impactful kicks than Akers did over the course of his long career here. I don't think Akers should have it due to longevity along because I think Elliott is for sure the better kicker than Akers was at this point in their careers, as stated earlier has hit bigger kicks in fact he has failed to really miss a clutch kick in a big moment, and I think Elliott when it is all said and done will have just as long of a career with the Eagles than Akers did. Akers missed some big kicks here. His best moment was probably the 4th and 26 playoff game to come in and hit a pressure kick to tie the game and then again in overtime to win it but those were both fairly short kicks. Elliott has hit far bigger kicks at bigger moments while an Eagles kicker. And if we are being honest with ourselves a large part of Akers success was Koy Detmer with the holds. Koy Detmer is the only holder in history that a team cut a player in the postseason just to make a roster spot so they could bring in an ace holder.

sonnyblack65

Hoopla Cash
$ 40,000.79
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Patriots S/T

Matthew Slater
Larry Izzo
Vinatieri/Gostkowski
Edelman/Welker

DefCONNOne

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Devin Hester
Kevin Butler
Robbie Gould
Gayle Sayers

I'm sure I missed somebody, but 3 of the 4 (had to look up Sayers) were off the top of my head

RememberTheKoy

Hoopla Cash
$ 500.91
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Devin Hester
Kevin Butler
Robbie Gould
Gayle Sayers

I'm sure I missed somebody, but 3 of the 4 (had to look up Sayers) were off the top of my head

It feels so magical that Hester returned the opening kick of the Super Bowl for a TD. Only player in the history of the game to do that and it just feels right that it was him. Just adds to his legend as truly the greatest returner ever.

NWPATSFAN

Hoopla Cash
$ 236.27
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Patriots S/T

Matthew Slater
Larry Izzo
Vinatieri/Gostkowski
Edelman/Welker
:clap:

I may be willing to replace Cardona with Izzo just due to his military obligation as well.

Sure would be nice if NE could ever find and hold onto a legit K/P returner. D. Megget, B. Johnson and so many others didn't work out. Patterson was fun to watch. I hate seeing one of the quality starters BB uses for this. So many starting WRs or DBs to list when he's hung onto a guy like Bolden. Give Boldens spot to a legit returner:hope:

Kevin12773

Boomer Sooner
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
brian Mitchell
Mark Mosely ( real MVP not that AMVP shit)
Mike Nelms
Darrell Green

Rock Strongo

My mind spits with an enormous kickback.
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Koy Detmer

Brian Westbrook

Desean Jackson

Jake Elliot

Mosi Tatupu
Troy Brown (as we say, he wasnt a WR, troy brown was a football player)
Nate Ebner
mathew slater, the last great gunner we will ever see, and the worst hands at WR you will ever see. 8 targets 1 catch, 4 times he was WIDE open and only had to catch and run. his 1 catch was 46 yards, and i remember it. (HOF bound too)
Gostowski or Vinitieri, leaning to adam
tom tupa, because he could play QB in a pinch