• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Your MLB HOF Class of 2013

powerchord86

Tolerator
Hoopla Cash
$ 4,744.86
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Who cares? They've made the baseball HOF a joke anyway. Whether its letting in anyone with a certain stat line even though you barely remember them nor would you have paid to see them or if its setting up some arbitrary justice system for the "steroid era", the hall is basically a joke.

I wouldn't go that far. I still think it is one of the most respectable in sports.

The fact that there have been several years when nobody got in shows how elite it really is.

Kid Vicarious

FearLes
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Biggio not getting in because he isn't "first ballot material" is bullshit. The man will be in the HOF come 2014. Just put him in now!

powerchord86

Tolerator
Hoopla Cash
$ 4,744.86
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Biggio not getting in because he isn't "first ballot material" is bullshit. The man will be in the HOF come 2014. Just put him in now!

Yeah, I don't get the delaying the inevitable thing. You gotta think he makes it next year for sure.

Could be a crowded one next year though with Greg Maddux, Tom Glavine and Frank Thomas coming to the ballot.

Tacoma_canuck

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
I can understand the voters wanting to punish suspected, admitted or positive tested ped users by keeping them off of first-ballot. What I don't get is punishing other guys who aren't in that conversation along with the so-called roid users. And if you are going to punish that generation, then how about letting Trammel and Raines get in finally. They deserve induction anyway and this could have been the year to give them their due.