• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

YOUR FRANCHISE IS SHIT

Montalban

Hoopla Cash
$ 925.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
That may be true...but at least the 9ers tip tops recognized that they had to press the reset button. We'll see who they put into place and how they begin the process. This clown is just a homer troll who's a little butt hurt.
Hell, any boob on the street knew they had to re-set but the reason they have to re-set is because of the incompetence of the ownership.

Cut My Red I Bleed Gold

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I guess that dude was pissed at the firing of Kelly because he's an Oregon fan?

Ah yea...he was all sorts of fired up for zero reason. Kelly doesn't cut the mustard in the NFL, it's not an opinion...it's a fact...there are statistics and everything...oh yea and a win loss record thingy too...

Montalban

Hoopla Cash
$ 925.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Ah yea...he was all sorts of fired up for zero reason. Kelly doesn't cut the mustard in the NFL, it's not an opinion...it's a fact...there are statistics and everything...oh yea and a win loss record thingy too...
Kelly may not be the right guy but in his defense he had the worst roster maybe in the history of the NFL. No QB, no receivers, a bad O line and everyone on the D got hurt. Hopefully they can find a good coach but what good coach in his right mind would want to come here?

Cut My Red I Bleed Gold

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Kelly may not be the right guy but in his defense he had the worst roster maybe in the history of the NFL. No QB, no receivers, a bad O line and everyone on the D got hurt. Hopefully they can find a good coach but what good coach in his right mind would want to come here?

I'm not denying any of that...he's not fully to blame by any means. I put more of the blame on Baalke and York for getting pushed around by the guy...Kelly got hung out to dry. He should have felt at home with the 9ers...I mean, he didn't even have to dismantle the team it was already done for him.

poewelch84

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Don't know what coach is going to want to go and work in SF given the fact that two coaches fired in 2 years. What free agent player is going to want to go to San Fran with the uncertainty of who their coach will be year after year.

$$$$$$$$
The 49ers are going to have a lot of money to spend next year and people are always looking to get PAID.

poewelch84

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

I'm not sure that he couldn't be a good NFL coach, the problem with the Eagles was he had too much control and got rid of too much talent from the roster. With the 49ers the front office had built a terrible roster devoid of much talent and much of the talent they do have got hurt at times last year which wasn't entirely his fault. With that said given the reboot of the the team they all had to go. Baalke should have been fired a year ago and a new GM and coach brought in even if that coach was Kelly.

Pattersonca65

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I'm not sure that he couldn't be a good NFL coach, the problem with the Eagles was he had too much control and got rid of too much talent from the roster. With the 49ers the front office had built a terrible roster devoid of much talent and much of the talent they do have got hurt at times last year which wasn't entirely his fault. With that said given the reboot of the the team they all had to go. Baalke should have been fired a year ago and a new GM and coach brought in even if that coach was Kelly.

I think he actually did learn quite a bit from his time in Philly and made changes. Unlike Philly, the players seemed to support him and had a good relationship. He actually changed his offensive philosophy even changing the offense to fit Kaepernick. But you are right, Baalke should have been fired at the end of last season which would have made for a better process.