• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

YOUR FRANCHISE IS SHIT

OregonDucks

Oregon Is Faster
Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Hope your reject of a franchise never wins another g-damn game.

OregonDucks

Oregon Is Faster
Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
This is coming from a Tennessee fan? Really? SF is 5 Super Bowl wins better than Tennessee, dumbass.
Guy inherits a completely shit roster, stays loyal to his team and franchise when he was given chance at a greener pasture, but stays loyal. Yet they fire him.

this reaks.

Cut My Red I Bleed Gold

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Guy inherits a completely shit roster, stays loyal to his team and franchise when he was given chance at a greener pasture, but stays loyal. Yet they fire him.

this reaks.

He was our (now fired) GM's decision...he pulled the trigger after nearly finalizing a deal with Gase as the HC. I'm sure you've noticed that our FO has been a dumpster fire since we "mutually parted ways" with Harbaugh, and we need to change the culture of the team...make it a place where we can attract a solid GM, Coach, and FA's as well. Kelly shouldn't be blamed for the season...he was dealt a pretty bad hand of cards, but I just don't see him ever becoming a great NFL coach. He'll land in college again if he chooses to continue coaching.

OregonDucks

Oregon Is Faster
Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
He was our (now fired) GM's decision...he pulled the trigger after nearly finalizing a deal with Gase as the HC. I'm sure you've noticed that our FO has been a dumpster fire since we "mutually parted ways" with Harbaugh, and we need to change the culture of the team...make it a place where we can attract a solid GM, Coach, and FA's as well. Kelly shouldn't be blamed for the season...he was dealt a pretty bad hand of cards, but I just don't see him ever becoming a great NFL coach. He'll land in college again if he chooses to continue coaching.

Don't know what coach is going to want to go and work in SF given the fact that two coaches fired in 2 years. What free agent player is going to want to go to San Fran with the uncertainty of who their coach will be year after year.

Beengay fudgepackers

Packin since 1919
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,300.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Don't know what coach is going to want to go and work in SF given the fact that two coaches fired in 2 years. What free agent player is going to want to go to San Fran with the uncertainty of who their coach will be year after year.
Kelly needs to go back to college. He doesn't cut it in the NFL. He screwed up philly, and has done no favors for SF.

OregonDucks

Oregon Is Faster
Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Kelly needs to go back to college. He doesn't cut it in the NFL. He screwed up philly, and has done no favors for SF.
HE COULD HAVE GONE BACK ABOUT 3 WEEKS AGO BUT STAYED LOYAL TO THIS SHIT SHOW OF A FRANCHISE

Cut My Red I Bleed Gold

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
HE COULD HAVE GONE BACK ABOUT 3 WEEKS AGO BUT STAYED LOYAL TO THIS SHIT SHOW OF A FRANCHISE

Don't cry for Kelly my friend...he's still getting paid for the length of his contract. As for being loyal? Yea he was getting paid by the 49ers organization...to apparently make no second half adjustments and run the same 10 plays in different formations all game long.

Cut My Red I Bleed Gold

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

"When different experiments give you the same results, it is no longer subject to your opinion. That's the good thing about science. It's true whether or not you believe in it. That's why it works."

-Neil Degrasse Tyson

PhillyGreen

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

this reaks.

Chip Kelly was probably the worst head coach in the NFL. Keep in mind the Niners did not call him in....HE CALLED THEM.....and practically begged for the job. He got a shot and sucked.

AU_Fever

The secret of getting ahead is getting started.
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Don't cry for Kelly my friend...he's still getting paid for the length of his contract. As for being loyal? Yea he was getting paid by the 49ers organization...to apparently make no second half adjustments and run the same 10 plays in different formations all game long.

Exactly. He's walking away with 19 mil left in his contract. I'm not feeling sorry for him. No halftime adjustments and a very vanilla offense.

purguy12

Special Agent
Hoopla Cash
$ 15,044.06
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

this reaks.
I agree Chip didnt get dealt a fair hand but truth be told we needed to clean house. This is how you do a full rebuild not a half ass rebuild like we did the last 2 years. Fire Coach and GM and start over.

The funny thing is the players really liked Chip. He was a given a very bad roster that also had a lot of injuries.

I do feel for chip a little but he will be fine. He will get an OC position or a HC spot in College. Kelly himself said he might rather be a OC.

OregonDucks

Oregon Is Faster
Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I agree Chip didnt get dealt a fair hand but truth be told we needed to clean house. This is how you do a full rebuild not a half ass rebuild like we did the last 2 years. Fire Coach and GM and start over.

The funny thing is the players really liked Chip. He was a given a very bad roster that also had a lot of injuries.

I do feel for chip a little but he will be fine. He will get an OC position or a HC spot in College. Kelly himself said he might rather be a OC.

where did he say this?

Cut My Red I Bleed Gold

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
He ain't lyin' though. There is no franchise in all of professional sports worse than the 49ers as far as ownership goes. Its a complete fiasco; a dumpster fire.

That may be true...but at least the 9ers tip tops recognized that they had to press the reset button. We'll see who they put into place and how they begin the process. This clown is just a homer troll who's a little butt hurt.