• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Your Favorite Posts by Yourself & Others

elocomotive

A useful idiot.
Hoopla Cash
$ 201.67
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
It always interests me what people give the little like/winner/funny emoticons to. I've had posts that I thought were hilarious and hardly got noticed, and others that I thought were just okay and received tons of tiny emojis. It made me curious...

What do you think is your best post? And what was the most memorable post you can think of from someone else? You can post a link or paraphrase it here. It can be funny or serious.

My favorite all-time line comes from Comeds, so much so that I've used it myself over and over again. I can't even find the original post, but it ended with the line "We all learned a lot about ourselves...and a little about dinosaurs."

My favorite post I made was one about Vladimir Putin from several years back. I can't remember the context, but in short it was roughly: "Putin spent last week on vacation in the wilderness. He and his wife traveled to a national park and while out on a hike they encountered a bear. He spent hours wrestling on the ground with the foul, sweaty beast. And then he turned his attention to the bear." It went almost unnoticed, but it's such a classic joke setup that it still cracks me up sometimes.

esls79

I am?
Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I would go with lamp post but I've put down some decent fence posts in my day as well.

Comeds

Unreliable Narrator.
Hoopla Cash
$ 754.60
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
DogWriter.jpg
It always interests me what people give the little like/winner/funny emoticons to. I've had posts that I thought were hilarious and hardly got noticed, and others that I thought were just okay and received tons of tiny emojis. It made me curious...

What do you think is your best post? And what was the most memorable post you can think of from someone else? You can post a link or paraphrase it here. It can be funny or serious.

My favorite all-time line comes from Comeds, so much so that I've used it myself over and over again. I can't even find the original post, but it ended with the line "We all learned a lot about ourselves...and a little about dinosaurs."

My favorite post I made was one about Vladimir Putin from several years back. I can't remember the context, but in short it was roughly: "Putin spent last week on vacation in the wilderness. He and his wife traveled to a national park and while out on a hike they encountered a bear. He spent hours wrestling on the ground with the foul, sweaty beast. And then he turned his attention to the bear." It went almost unnoticed, but it's such a classic joke setup that it still cracks me up sometimes.
Whew! Took me a while to find it. Thank goodness "septwainber' is not a frequently used word.

So, what do normal people do in May and June?

Picture of me working on that post:

Last edited:

dash

Money can't buy happiness, but it can buy bacon
Hoopla Cash
$ 71.82
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
comeds and his office adventures/visits to HR are definitely some of my favourites. Also, who can forget Erie_Eddie and his exploits at the Olive Garden?

Judge Fudge

One Pretty Kinky Bastard
Hoopla Cash
$ 9,151.20
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I dabble in the other forums this great forum has:
Seahawks
NFL
"Hells gate"

And the college football. For which there is a poster called Oregon Ducks. Some of the funniest troll posts i have ever read. He seems to have a love affair with Channing Tatum and a stalkerish obsession with someone named "Chip Kelly".

Here is one about the only loss for the Washington Huskies after they lost in Saturday. Keep in mind Oregon is 4-3 and already lost to the team who beat Washington.

Have you LOL'd at washington today?

forty_three

It’s Raining Falafel
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Not sure i can identify just one post, but there have been lots of really good stuff coming from this board for a long time. Funny. Silly. Serious, solid discussion. I love this place.

I think my favorite running memes are:
1) Win in the bank
2) Crap trap coach
3) This guy scored/coffee table book

As for me personally, I peaked because Ryan Miller cured my Leprosy. And that wasn't even here.

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Not sure i can identify just one post, but there have been lots of really good stuff coming from this board for a long time. Funny. Silly. Serious, solid discussion. I love this place.

I think my favorite running memes are:
1) Win in the bank
2) Crap trap coach
3) This guy scored/coffee table book

As for me personally, I peaked because Ryan Miller cured my Leprosy. And that wasn't even here.

2-1

thedddd

Hoopla Cash
$ 201.37
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
H**l I can't remember what I posted yesterday let alone other posts.
Seriously the win in the bank and the post with gif that has Hartnell and those kids twerking is up there for what I can remember..

KennyBanyeah

Buckle up!!
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,042.93
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Win in the bank thread rules.

Personally I can't really remember a specific post of mine that I particularly like; they are all elite. I guess I'm most proud of starting the gifs as metaphor thread. I really enjoyed that. But I couldn't have done it without my hoop teammates. You guys and gals out there (mostly guys) really give 110%. And God. A lot of Godliness goes into my posts.

#MAGA #MAGGA

KennyBanyeah

Buckle up!!
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,042.93
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Nice ninja edit to make me look like an old fool :D

It don't take no ninja to do that!!

giphy.gif

Last edited: