• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Your DREAM meal...what is it? what would it be?

LongtimeRamsFan42

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I have had some AMAZING meals in the past 20+ years. I know that some Chefs really up their game once they know a Chef is eating in the dining room, so yes at times I get some dishes/courses others don't get. However, just because I've had some AMAZING meals, doens't mean I've had my DREAM meal...

What would yours be???...Could be "high" class, "low" class or anything in between :suds:...

Edonidd

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,360.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

I guess it's in your neck of the woods actually. Sik Gaek in Flushing.

It supposedly has amazing Korean food, which I love. But their specialty is the live seafood hotpot, and then they make fried rice of the leftovers once you get down to the bottom. I don't know if it would stay my ultimate meal, but until try it once that remains at the top of my list.

FaCe-LeE-uS

ΔΣΦ
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,513.03
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
That is a really hard question to answer... Especially since I haven't even tried over 50% of what's out there so I have no clue what I'm missing out on!

But off the top of my head: Pittsburgh rare Ribeye with a side of Black-n-Blue sliders (smothered w/ bacon, blue cheese, grilled onions, habaneros &/or Jalapenos) and a bottle of reserve whiskey... I would die a happy man.

Last edited:

Gooch1034

Fuck off!
Hoopla Cash
$ 1.23
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Would be....Wagyu (authentic Kobe) Wellington with demi glace, brown buttered broccoli or broccolini, pomme puree and seared Foie Gras dry.

Go light on the shrooms in the Welly. Salt and pepper only for the goose liver with no sauce.

They type of meal you need to eat alone. Maybe I would want to go surf and turf and add a cold water lobster tail or a Langostino with simple drawn butter? Risotto?

:think:

ATL96Steeler

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I'm kinda like Face on this one...so much I haven't had, but for what I have had.

The spinach and shroom salad w/ warm crumbled bacon to start, and the basic surf and turf from Viande Rouge, the 18 oz cowboy ribeye topped with jumbo lump crap meat and a lobstertail with drawn butter...that could work as my last meal.

Gooch1034

Fuck off!
Hoopla Cash
$ 1.23
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I'm kinda like Face on this one...so much I haven't had, but for what I have had.

The spinach and shroom salad w/ warm crumbled bacon to start, and the basic surf and turf from Viande Rouge, the 18 oz cowboy ribeye topped with jumbo lump crap meat and a lobstertail with drawn butter...that could work as my last meal.
Awesome name for a steakhouse! French for "red meat" which is the perfect steakhouse name around where I live but if it was in French, these idiots would call it, "Vee-andy Rowguh" :nod:

ATL96Steeler

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Awesome name for a steakhouse! French for "red meat" which is the perfect steakhouse name around where I live but if it was in French, these idiots would call it, "Vee-andy Rowguh" :nod:

Lol.

It's pretty expensive by our standards ($250ish+ tip for drinks, salad, dinner and dessert for 2), but my and both thought it was the best meal we've ever had and we plan to go back. Service was top shelf as well.

Yankee Traveler

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Prime Ribeye and lobster tail, steamed with drawn butter.
With a side of fried clams.

And three fingers of Blanton's.

Oh shit, I don't drink.