• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Your 2018 NFL Draft Will Be Located In... Dallas

PhoenixEagles1

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,730.36
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
So thanks for posting all these links that support my argument. From the get go I said Dallas has great fans but Handicappers said Dallas is waaaaaay more of a Football town then Philly. Obviously all your links prove him wrong. Thanks fellas.

PhoenixEagles1

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,730.36
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
so you do agree that winning plays a role and doesn't mean "nothing":scratch:

No, it's a short term thing. Once they start losing again there will be no interest. That ain't a real football town to me.

PhoenixEagles1

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,730.36
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
LOL
Onward thru the Fog!

So you're on record as saying Philly isn't a football town, there fans don't care and Dallas is waaaaaay more of a football first town than Philly. Me thinking Philly is a HUGE football town is me walking through the fog... right.

jarntt

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
So thanks for posting all these links that support my argument. From the get go I said Dallas has great fans but Handicappers said Dallas is waaaaaay more of a Football town then Philly. Obviously all your links prove him wrong. Thanks fellas.
Interesting take, because your posts read as if you were saying Philly was a waaaayyyyy bigger football town than Dallas from my seat. So I don't see how they support your argument. But, OK

PhoenixEagles1

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,730.36
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Interesting take, because your posts read as if you were saying Philly was a waaaayyyyy bigger football town than Dallas from my seat. So I don't see how they support your argument. But, OK

Not at all. I know Dallas is a huge football town with a huge fan base. Thats obvious... but so is Philly and I got PDay, Manster, and Handicappers saying "Philly isn't a big football city" which is just stupidity.

PDay8810

Hoopla Cash
$ 7.77
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
So you're on record as saying Philly isn't a football town, there fans don't care and Dallas is waaaaaay more of a football first town than Philly. Me thinking Philly is a HUGE football town is me walking through the fog... right.
your shit remains tiresome
philly aint Dallas....run with that

PhoenixEagles1

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,730.36
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Obviously you don't know football or the passion Eagles fans have and you are supporting Handicappers in saying Philly isn't a big football town which is the height of stupidity.

PhoenixEagles1

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,730.36
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

And the worst part of all this is I said from the get go Dallas is a great football city but so is Philly and you jump on, "No Philly isn't a big football city. No, they dint draw a 1/4 million fans to the draft."But I'm the one walking through the fog right.

PDay8810

Hoopla Cash
$ 7.77
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Obviously you don't know football or the passion Eagles fans have and you are supporting Handicappers in saying Philly isn't a big football town which is the height of stupidity.
philly ain't Dallas with regards to football and PA can't holds Texas's jock strap with regards to football passion

NOW....spin it as you will....cause you always do, thus the drama reference

PhoenixEagles1

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,730.36
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
philly ain't Dallas with regards to football and PA can't holds Texas's jock strap with regards to football passion

NOW....spin it as you will....cause you always do, thus the drama reference

Yeah, you're right. The Eagles sell out every game but that doesn't matter. Philly brought in a 1/4 million to a freaking draft but that doesn't matter. Everyone knows they have crazed and passionate fans but that doesn't matter. There's several major Hollywood movies that's theme is around the Eagles fans crazed passion, but that doesn't matter. The have the highest capacity rate in the NFL, but that doesn't matter. And next April when I show that Dallas doesn't draw a 1/4 million to the draft you'll only say I'm being lame for bringing up old shit.
The best part is I said Dallas is a great football city but that's not good enough. I have to say Philly isn't a football town at all and the draft numbers, Hollywood movies, selling out every game and the known passion of the Philly fan is all just made up.

Maybe you can go to an Eagles game in Philly and tell me if they're not a top 3 football city in the country. Fucking stupid.

handicappers

FAT STACKS BITCHES
Hoopla Cash
$ 196,499.66
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

wrong, dumbass...all my links prove you wrong and me right

BOOM

handicappers

FAT STACKS BITCHES
Hoopla Cash
$ 196,499.66
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Yeah, you're right. The Eagles sell out every game but that doesn't matter. Philly brought in a 1/4 million to a freaking draft but that doesn't matter. Everyone knows they have crazed and passionate fans but that doesn't matter. There's several major Hollywood movies that's theme is around the Eagles fans crazed passion, but that doesn't matter. The have the highest capacity rate in the NFL, but that doesn't matter. And next April when I show that Dallas doesn't draw a 1/4 million to the draft you'll only say I'm being lame for bringing up old shit.
The best part is I said Dallas is a great football city but that's not good enough. I have to say Philly isn't a football town at all and the draft numbers, Hollywood movies, selling out every game and the known passion of the Philly fan is all just made up.

Maybe you can go to an Eagles game in Philly and tell me if they're not a top 3 football city in the country. Fucking stupid.

hahahahaha, like you'll be around during next years NFL draft.

Dallas is still a bigger football town than Philly.

Sorry, thems the facts.

PhoenixEagles1

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,730.36
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
wrong, dumbass...all my links prove you wrong and me right

BOOM

You posted 2 links. One saying Dallas and Philly are both top 5 and another placing Dallas 1 and Philly 2. So that illustrates your point that Philly isn't a huge football city. Brilliance I tell ya. Just brilliant.

NWPATSFAN

Hoopla Cash
$ 236.27
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
NFL Fan Base and Brand Rankings 2017

The Winners

The top five fan bases (team brands if you prefer) are the Cowboys, Patriots, Eagles, Giants and Steelers. The Cowboys excel on all the metrics. They win in terms of Fan Equity (a revenue premium measure of brand strength), Road Equity and finish second in social media. The underlying data (I will spare everybody the statistical models) reveals why Dallas does so well. The Cowboy’s average home attendance (reported by ESPN) is more than 10,000 higher than the next team. The Cowboys average ticket price is also well above average and they have the second most Twitter followers after the Patriots. The other thing to note is that the Cowboys achieve these year in and year out , even in years when the team is not great.

NFL Fan Base and Brand Rankings 2017 – Sports Analytics Research from Mike Lewis
Well this kind of throws a wrench into the whole winning = fan debate.

handicappers

FAT STACKS BITCHES
Hoopla Cash
$ 196,499.66
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
You posted 2 links. One saying Dallas and Philly are both top 5 and another placing Dallas 1 and Philly 2. So that illustrates your point that Philly isn't a huge football city. Brilliance I tell ya. Just brilliant.

wrong dumbass, i said that Dallas was a bigger football town than Philly.

your derp level has hit an all time high

Thruthefog

Can'tre Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 25,000.36
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Philadelphia can't even make a bell properly. And they can't even spell 'filly' correctly.

PhoenixEagles1

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,730.36
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
5 is waaaaaaaaaaaay bigger than 0

It sure is but does that have anything to do with fan loyalty loyalty or how important football is in Philadelphia? Absolutely fucking not.