• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

You know you're addicted to College Football when... 2017 Edition

NolePride

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I'm reminded of the time I was walking to the stadium with a couple of friends.

I happened to notice a procession coming down the street. It was a funeral procession.
I stopped...removed my baseball cap...placed it over my heart...and waited until every
vehicle in the procession had passed.

Well, when I first removed my cap, my two friends did the same. Plus they also stood
in silence.

As we continued the short trek to the stadium, one of those guys said to me..."I was really
impressed with you for giving a tribute to the dearly departed."

I thanked him and replied..."It was the least I could do...after all she gave me 40 of the best years
of her life!"

Olyduck

Fast Hard Finish
Hoopla Cash
$ 16,704.55
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I'm reminded of the time I was walking to the stadium with a couple of friends.

I happened to notice a procession coming down the street. It was a funeral procession.
I stopped...removed my baseball cap...placed it over my heart...and waited until every
vehicle in the procession had passed.

Well, when I first removed my cap, my two friends did the same. Plus they also stood
in silence.

As we continued the short trek to the stadium, one of those guys said to me..."I was really
impressed with you for giving a tribute to the dearly departed."

I thanked him and replied..."It was the least I could do...after all she gave me 40 of the best years
of her life!"
Classic

Tomhusker

The Original Husker+ Fan
Hoopla Cash
$ 271.45
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
My daughters wedding was originally scheduled for October. When she saw that Nebraska didn't have a by week in October, she rescheduled for the following memorial day weekend.