• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

You know who lost last night?

Black Adam

Cowards WILL BE cowards..
Hoopla Cash
$ 100.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Pump fake, foul? Something tells me that if LeBron wanted the ball, the coach would have scrapped his play and made one for LBJ. Just a guess lol.

LeBron was having a great night, why not give him the last shot?

wasn't he nearly triple teamed at the end...?

or did i just see that wrong...?

bksballer89

Most Popular Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 109,565.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Pump fake, foul? Something tells me that if LeBron wanted the ball, the coach would have scrapped his play and made one for LBJ. Just a guess lol.

It's called being a decoy. Everyone was expecting Lebron to take the ball. It's hard to pump fake and get a foul there because before you pumpfake you're going to take a few dribbles so by the time you take 2 dribbles and pumpfake the game is over.

LBJ takes damn near every single end of game shot for the Heat....Even when they're down 3 they would opt for him over Ray Allen at times. Spo ran a bad play considering the time they had. As TF12 said that play would've been great if there was 4 or 5 seconds on the clock because Bosh could've pump faked Hibbert and go to the rim or draw the foul. Spo know he made a mistake and he'll learn from it

Lone Granger

Superstar
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
And you really think James shy's away from anything at this point of his career?
I'm not saying he would have made them, but he would have loved the opportunity.

Bosh had just hit a 3, he is a very good clutch shooter, and Spoelstra knew he would be open.

It just didn't work.
It had nothing to do with James' mindset.

Ya! Dunk contest. He doesn't want to lose that!

I think LeBron, in certain situations, still worries about fucking up, and what people will think of him. I think he is worried about what people will say and what it may do to his legacy.

trojanfan12

R.I.P. Robotic Dreams. Fight On!
Hoopla Cash
$ 16,709.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

The only problem with the play they ran was that they didn't have enough time for Bosh to get a quality shot. Outside of that, it was actually a very good play. Bosh was wide open on a spot on the floor where he is #3 in the league in shooting percentage.

bksballer89

Most Popular Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 109,565.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

I'm not sure if he was triple teamed but if he wasn't triple teamed, it was a crowded area with poor spacing because they wanted Bosh alone on the other side.

TurnUpTheHeat

Hoopla Cash
$ 42,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

You are correct.
The Pacers were determined to not let James take that shot.

Maybe the better play would to have just used him as a decoy and then passed to whoever was open coming off of screen.

Thing was, Lewis was inbounding the call, and that isn't a normal role for him or the Heat.

It's usually Battier in those situations.

Black Adam

Cowards WILL BE cowards..
Hoopla Cash
$ 100.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

I think LeBron, in certain situations, still worries about fucking up, and what people will think of him. I think he is worried about what people will say and what it may do to his legacy.

now THIS i agree with. some of that i think DOES linger in his mind. he simply doesn't have the killer instinct of, say, a Michael Jordan...

bksballer89

Most Popular Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 109,565.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The only problem with the play they ran was that they didn't have enough time for Bosh to get a quality shot. Outside of that, it was actually a very good play. Bosh was wide open on a spot on the floor where he is #3 in the league in shooting percentage.

Exactly nothing is wrong with it. Great play but just needed 2 more seconds on the clock to run it successfully

Lone Granger

Superstar
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

They didn't have enough time, I agree.

bksballer89

Most Popular Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 109,565.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
now THIS i agree with. some of that i think DOES linger in his mind. he simply doesn't have the killer instinct of, say, a Michael Jordan...

What is this called?

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hFZZasMfEMU]Lebron James CLUTCH Dagger Jump shot vs San Antonio Spurs - 2013 NBA Finals Game 7 - YouTube[/ame]

trojanfan12

Hoopla Cash
$ 16,709.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

I think that could be said for a lot of guys these days. With all the social media, 24/7 sports stations, sportstalk radio and message boards, I'm not sure I blame them.

TurnUpTheHeat

Hoopla Cash
$ 42,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Slam Dunk contest?
I think your really reaching.

Anyway, James really isn't a creative dunker, he is a power dunker.
There are only so many ways to elevate your head to near rim level and ram a ball through a rim.
James isn't going to, and doesn't need to jump over cars, people, Shaq, camels or anything else.

bksballer89

Most Popular Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 109,565.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
No Killer instinct?

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_mvhQWuXWKU]LeBron James 10-0 run vs Boston Celtics Game 5 - YouTube[/ame]

bksballer89

Most Popular Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 109,565.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Jordan is Jordan but LBJ is pretty darn clutch these days. He's not Jordan but he's made plenty of huge shots in his 3+ years in Miami

trojanfan12

Hoopla Cash
$ 16,709.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Slam Dunk contest?

There are only so many ways to elevate your head to near rim level and ram a ball through a rim.
James isn't going to, and doesn't need to jump over cars, people, Shaq, camels or anything else.

If he could jump over Shaq while Shaq was sitting on a camel!! That would be AWESOME!! He'd replace Magic as my all-time favorite player.

bksballer89

Most Popular Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 109,565.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YI1GLB-byeQ]LeBron James Hits the Game-Winning Three to Beat the Warriors! - YouTube[/ame]

Lone Granger

Superstar
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Slam Dunk contest?

He is a power dunker, but if you don't think he can be a creative dunker, go youtube his pre game dunks.