• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

You guys watching USF-Cincy?

DCWV4life

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
:bawling::bawling::bawling:I am a little girl don't talk bad about my rivals :bawling::bawling::bawling:

What a joke.

DCWV4life

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I think my fav is if you don't like the AAC your not a football fan, but if you talk crap about WVU and the Big 12 your the number one fan....lol :clap:

bbwvfan

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I think my fav is if you don't like the AAC your not a football fan, but if you talk crap about WVU and the Big 12 your the number one fan....lol :clap:

Makes perfect sense…

…when you be trolling… :lol:

WVUDAD

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
For all the claims of boring, it looked a lot like the WVU OSU game.......

Mac_Bridger

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
It amazes me that people who claim to hate the ACC and AAC obsess so much that they start threads in a lame attempt to run someone else down.......either you are a football fan or you're not, and clearly the quartet is not.....
Uhhh... Maybe because you want us to play these teams and they're ALL in the bottom 25 of FBS??? Hell, UConn can BARELY take out SMU. SMU has been so bad I read an article stating they are the worst college football team EVER!!!!!!!

WVUDAD

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Anyone think LSU ole miss was boring?

bbwvfan

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Anyone think LSU ole miss was boring?

I didn't find it boring. But, that had more to do with the level of play.

Are you implying that Cinci and USF played at the same level as LSU or Ole Miss? I hope you're not implying that either Pitt or VT played at the same level as Ole Miss or LSU.

DCWV4life

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Teams like Pitt have video game type scores...we should not play them.

Isn't part of being a fan belittling other teams? Lol on this board it seems it is more acceptable to belittle the team you root for....:noidea:

LSU-Ole Miss was exciting for about the last 3 mins of the game..rest of that game was just watching pretty good defenses punish pretty bad offenses...how about some balance?

Last edited by a moderator:

WVUDAD

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Calling out the coach for less than great play calling, clock management, preparation in not belittling, it is pointing out improvements being made. Ok, BB, when a team named LSU plays a 10-7 game it's good ball, when a team has a lesser name and plays to 10-7, it's bad boring ball, gotcha.

DCWV4life

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Here we go...LSU had 4 turnovers were those exciting football? Bad passes and fumble inside the 5..that football was so much better than what we play? Ole Miss looking like bad news bears at the end of the game.

Like I said before if WVU won with 4 TOs it's the ugliest win ever, DH can't coach blah blah blah.

If WVU lost the way Ole Miss lost...you would be calling his head and horrible play calling, and why didn't we score more.

But hats off to these two teams...What a great game.

By the way our team played some pretty good defense as well against a crappy offense.

Last edited by a moderator:

mad2mc

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Funny how when some call out a coach, they admittedly dislike, for plays or decisions that the do not agree with during a game, it's not belittling the coach, but simply pointing out some short comings that need to be addressed. When others have a different opinion, it's called pouring piss.

Hated the fact that DH passed the ball late in the game instead running more time off the clock and then punt, but then again, earlier in the game, I didn't expect DH to run the ball on 3rd and 15 and make it. Amazing how football and play calling work. Sometimes the offense makes the play and sometimes the defense makes the play. Some plays are destined to fail from the very beginning.

bbwvfan

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Calling out the coach for less than great play calling, clock management, preparation in not belittling, it is pointing out improvements being made. Ok, BB, when a team named LSU plays a 10-7 game it's good ball, when a team has a lesser name and plays to 10-7, it's bad boring ball, gotcha.

I never said last night's game was good ball.

I have no idea what teams you're referring to with your 10-7 reference, but this thread was about the USF vs Cincy game. USF sucks. Their offense sucked. Their defense sucked.

LSU and Ole Miss had guys making plays on both sides of the ball. Big hits… big runs… whole other level of football. Not sure why you're arguing the point… just to argue I guess.

DAD… you have been pushed into submission by the play of Dana's team this year. You have admitted to being wrong about him… just as you're wrong about the AAC or ACC. WVU being in either of those conferences would be terrible for WVU fans. It is bad football…

TheTortuga

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Funny how when some call out a coach, they admittedly dislike, for plays or decisions that the do not agree with during a game, it's not belittling the coach, but simply pointing out some short comings that need to be addressed. When others have a different opinion, it's called pouring piss.

Hated the fact that DH passed the ball late in the game instead running more time off the clock and then punt, but then again, earlier in the game, I didn't expect DH to run the ball on 3rd and 15 and make it. Amazing how football and play calling work. Sometimes the offense makes the play and sometimes the defense makes the play. Some plays are destined to fail from the very beginning.

Yes, like the reverse pitch. I was screaming at the TV asking what the hell are they doing. To attempt that at the end of a 14 play drive covering only 50 yards was baffling. Please, please burn that page in the play book.

Dad - for the record, I did turn off the LSU / Ole Miss game and instead watched the Auburn / SC game. Although it didn't have the same implications, it was a far more entertaining game. The bad part was listening to the announcers talk about how great the SEC team was and how great the game was even though SC was 4-3 and giving Auburn everything they could handle. The bias really was was disgusting.

mad2mc

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Yes, like the reverse pitch. I was screaming at the TV asking what the hell are they doing. To attempt that at the end of a 14 play drive covering only 50 yards was baffling. Please, please burn that page in the play book.

Dad - for the record, I did turn off the LSU / Ole Miss game and instead watched the Auburn / SC game. Although it didn't have the same implications, it was a far more entertaining game. The bad part was listening to the announcers talk about how great the SEC team was and how great the game was even though SC was 4-3 and giving Auburn everything they could handle. The bias really was was disgusting.

That's the whole point. IF the reverse pitch would have worked, then it's a great play. Since it didn't, it was the worst ever. I felt the same way about RRs bubble screens. Not every play is going to work.

I watched the very end of the Ohio St. - Penn St. Game when PSU drove the ball to tie the game. OSU won the game in double overtime, but some on this board would have called for DH to be fired if it were WVU in the same situation (reference Iowa St.) and we had a commanding lead. Since OSU won the game in the end, Meyers would get a pass, because he is an established coach, but some would want to run DH out of town. DH is still learning his role and if this jag off can't see the hand DH was dealt when he was HCIW under Stew until now, then I have to say that this person does not have a clue. Stew was over is head as a HC and allowed recruiting to suffeR. It is not so much the quality as it was the numbers he didn't bring in. From playing all the underclass men on D over the past couple seasons (especially last season) has shown great benefits for this season. Gibson has done a wonderful job with the players and I have to give him credit. I was one who did not believe in the 3-3-5 or the move to promote Gibson to the DC position. I was absolutely wrong.

WVUDAD

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I never said last night's game was good ball.

I have no idea what teams you're referring to with your 10-7 reference, but this thread was about the USF vs Cincy game. USF sucks. Their offense sucked. Their defense sucked.

LSU and Ole Miss had guys making plays on both sides of the ball. Big hits… big runs… whole other level of football. Not sure why you're arguing the point… just to argue I guess.

DAD… you have been pushed into submission by the play of Dana's team this year. You have admitted to being wrong about him… just as you're wrong about the AAC or ACC. WVU being in either of those conferences would be terrible for WVU fans. It is bad football…

I was not wrong about him, Holgorsen has grown greatly as a coach, last year he was horrible, and has made great strides this year, he has put aside the offense only mindset, he has learned a lot of clock management that he sucked at last year, he has learned to run the ball, Holgorsen has come much more to coaching how I like than I have moved toward his ways. As to the never ending loss pouring on our former conference teams, I am a football fan, I enjoy watching two evenly matched teams playing, be it nfl or pee wee ball . I find it hilarious that in one breath 10-7 is a whole other level, but in the next it is a mark of lousy ball, depending strictly on the be a of the teams involved.

WVUDAD

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

I loved the LSU MISS game, watched every minute, I saw great defense, I like defense. You like offense better, so enjoyed the USCe auburn better, both are valid views. I saw defenses forcing turnovers via hard nosed ball, some saw sloppy, crappy offense, depends on your point of view. The reverse pitch, as played, would fail 99% of the time, it was not only a bad call, it was a bad play, period.

bbwvfan

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I was not wrong about him, Holgorsen has grown greatly as a coach, last year he was horrible, and has made great strides this year, he has put aside the offense only mindset, he has learned a lot of clock management that he sucked at last year, he has learned to run the ball, Holgorsen has come much more to coaching how I like than I have moved toward his ways. As to the never ending loss pouring on our former conference teams, I am a football fan, I enjoy watching two evenly matched teams playing, be it nfl or pee wee ball . I find it hilarious that in one breath 10-7 is a whole other level, but in the next it is a mark of lousy ball, depending strictly on the be a of the teams involved.

You really want us to believe that Dana has improved night and day since last year? The same coach who lead WVU to a BE championship and a record breaking performance in a 70-33 win over Clemson in the Orange Bowl? Really??

I can't believe you want to argue about the quality of play when it comes to a team like Ole Miss… and that of USF or VT. That is truly unbelievable… truly…

Mac_Bridger

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Maybe because LSU beats lesser name by 200...

WVUDAD

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
You really want us to believe that Dana has improved night and day since last year? The same coach who lead WVU to a BE championship and a record breaking performance in a 70-33 win over Clemson in the Orange Bowl? Really??

I can't believe you want to argue about the quality of play when it comes to a team like Ole Miss… and that of USF or VT. That is truly unbelievable… truly…

What I can't believe is that you do not see the difference in Holgorsen from last year to this year, He is coaching and calling plays completely different, much more run game, less passes, emphasis on the whole team, not just offense, acts like an adult on the sideline, talks like a man instead of an arrogant kid at press conference, plays the odds on play calls, rather than just going balls to the wall on 4th down.

mad2mc

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Some are just catching up to what a majority already saw each season. Everybody saw what DH could do with offense. The D developed through playing as a group at a young age and lack of depth. The ST have been an issue on coverage and return for quite some time, as others have mentioned, and continues to be a worry, except for Lambert. When you are blinded by hate and resist any change can make you a shallow person.