• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

You guy's see this

gowazzu02

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I think its funny that nobody ever says Sherman helps make ET and Kam better. It's always the Shermans only good cause of those guys.

But when you eliminate an entire half of the field. The other guys look a lot better too.

Getting tired of the whole CB talk. Can't handle people who totally ignore overwhelming stats. Im guessing Sherman didn't reply,,,cause it would be front page news if he did. and I dont see anything.

dude82

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I haven't heard a response from Sherman either, and I kinda hope we never do. Not a verbal one anyway. He has better stats and he has a ring, so him repeatedly saying he's the best every time another corner suggests otherwise is kinda redundant.

gowazzu02

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I haven't heard a response from Sherman either, and I kinda hope we never do. Not a verbal one anyway. He has better stats and he has a ring, so him repeatedly saying he's the best every time another corner suggests otherwise is kinda redundant.

Yup,
A: Shermans too busy polishing his Super Bowl Ring, and spending his big time contract to respond.
B: Cromartie isn't in anyones top 20 of best corners talk after last year. (someone can help me but he was quoted as being the worst cb in the league last year? I seem to remember something like that when he signed with zona) Why would Sherm respond to him. It would be like me calling out Nascars racers because I made good time from Chelan to Seattle yesterday.

boogiewithstu2007

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I think its funny that nobody ever says Sherman helps make ET and Kam better. It's always the Shermans only good cause of those guys.

But when you eliminate an entire half of the field. The other guys look a lot better too.

Getting tired of the whole CB talk. Can't handle people who totally ignore overwhelming stats. Im guessing Sherman didn't reply,,,cause it would be front page news if he did. and I dont see anything.

Good point....

jerseyhawksfan79

Hoopla Cash
$ 42,273.33
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Sharkonabicycle

Bipedal Sea Dog
Hoopla Cash
$ 500.12
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Whatevs. I've seen Sherman play man plenty and dominate the game. Like when Boldin lit up game 1 and there was all this talk about how the LOB was going to have their hands full and Sherman specifically asked Carroll to be matched up that game. And what did Boldin do? Right...

Does nobody remember the defining tipped pass in the NFC Championship game against Crabtree? Sure looked like man coverage to me. Does anyone remember when Kam blew his assignment on White and Sherman realized that his zone was worthless so abandoned late to man up only to allow a TD pass on a PERFECT throw while contesting what otherwise would've been a home run YAWN mode TD? Yah..

And I would love to see these supposed superior corners come here and play zone D like Sherman does. I seem to remember the best corner in the game who was just a beast play man for a good chunk of his career and then switch to zone and get utterly annihilated by not leaving zones at appropriate times, not understanding zone responsibilities, and failing to bait any throws whatsoever (point of a zone)... you might remember a guy called Nnamdi Asomugha. I sure as hell do. But he was just a sorry corner, surely the scheme switch had nothing to do with him.

Whatever.

Sherman is the best corner in the NFL and the more these butt hurt corners keep whining about it, the more it solidifies Sherman as the #1. Nobody whines about someone as the #1 unless that person is the #1.

seattlefan75

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Antonio Cromratie isnt even the best corner on his own team