• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

You Going to Superbowl?

Mariners_44

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The NFL's process to providing tickets to the SB is a crock of shit! I've been watching every day since they went on sale, and the collusion taking place by the brokers is at an all time high. I refuse to trust craigslist due to scammers, and the brokers have removed tickets available from their sites. I'm bummed being that I'm a life long Hawks fan born and raised in Federal Way, and now reside just 45 minutes from the game site. Once in a lifetime opportunity that will slip through my fingers, and that's with a more than reasonable budget. I had to rant, thanks fellas! Go Hawks!

Southieinnc

Do Your Job!
Hoopla Cash
$ 9,623.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The NFL's process to providing tickets to the SB is a crock of shit! I've been watching every day since they went on sale, and the collusion taking place by the brokers is at an all time high. I refuse to trust craigslist due to scammers, and the brokers have removed tickets available from their sites. I'm bummed being that I'm a life long Hawks fan born and raised in Federal Way, and now reside just 45 minutes from the game site. Once in a lifetime opportunity that will slip through my fingers, and that's with a more than reasonable budget. I had to rant, thanks fellas! Go Hawks!

I'm not going either. I'm just too tight!

One reason I get to go to a lot of events, like the Patriots - I never over-pay.....

Mariners_44

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

One reason I get to go to a lot of events, like the Patriots - I never over-pay.....

Hey man, I don't think it's a matter of being tight as much as it being flat out ridiculous to spend that money on a three hour football game. I love the Hawks as much as anyone, been a life long fan, but we're talking a trip around the world for a game that I still get to watch regardless. The NFL milks the small guy, and then rewards the 1%ers during the biggest game of the season. Goodell and his cronies can eat a bag of shit!

HaroldSeattle

Administrator
Staff member
Admin
Hoopla Cash
$ 45.14
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Good man! Never get sucked in to over paying. Heck if I could buy a ticket for $1500 I'd go, but these prices are flat out crazy. I'm going to enjoy watching from home.

Uhsplit

Hoopla Cash
$ 805.92
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
:L
I'm in Az expecting to go to the stadium on game day with a small roll.
If I can get my boy and I in, I will be one happy guy. If we can't score tix to the game, we need a fast escape route with big screens in easy view. Westgate Plaza it is if the unspeakable happens.

Southieinnc

Do Your Job!
Hoopla Cash
$ 9,623.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
:L
I'm in Az expecting to go to the stadium on game day with a small roll.
If I can get my boy and I in, I will be one happy guy. If we can't score tix to the game, we need a fast escape route with big screens in easy view. Westgate Plaza it is if the unspeakable happens.

I went to SB 38 at Houston. My daughter, knowing I'm a big Pats fan called me before the game to ask me where I'm watching the game. I said "I'm at the SB" She said "nah-ah" I handed the phone to a random lady and she said "your Dad's at the SB and he's having a lot of fun!"

Mariners_44

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I went to SB 38 at Houston. My daughter, knowing I'm a big Pats fan called me before the game to ask me where I'm watching the game. I said "I'm at the SB" She said "nah-ah" I handed the phone to a random lady and she said "your Dad's at the SB and he's having a lot of fun!"

:clap: That's awesome!