• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

You can't spell Ole Miss without Les Miles

NolePride

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
When you subtract the 190 wins that Johnny Vaught got for them between
1947-1970, they're barely a .500 program for their history.

The sooner the NCAA comes down on them, the sooner they'll understand
who they can go after. Somebody's gonna wanna know how many scholarships
they'll be losing and for how many years.

A 3 or 4-year probation, with double digit scholly loses, will cost them a great
deal of money. Anybody who is decent, is gonna want millions...6 to 8-years
in length and full contract buy-out. I don't know if they could afford something like that.

starbigd

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
You mean if Sumlin gets canned

Nope, no if about it

it's not if, it's WHEN

His recruiting is ATROCIOUS right now. A sure sign of a staff that's mailing it in. Dude is toast.

8085sooner

Homeboard Troll
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Baylor is a better job then Ole Piss, right now. Anyone that takes that job, better have one foot in the coaching grave.

BTHOtu

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I guess I'm in the minority here......I don't think he fits that campus or program

I've heard other names thrown around like Chad Morris......not sure I get the hype on him, he hasn't done anything.....but he's rumored for this job and the Texas A&M job after Sumlin gets canned
I've heard Chad Morris's name a lot. I think he's more of a fit with Ol Miss

BTHOtu

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Nope, no if about it

it's not if, it's WHEN

His recruiting is ATROCIOUS right now. A sure sign of a staff that's mailing it in. Dude is toast.
It's not about recruiting. It's about the wheels falling off every freaking November. Almost like the entire team quits after Bama.

starbigd

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
No he's not

Yeah he is. We've been over this.

Explain how the best DB class in state history has all but been ignored by Sumlin and maybe it will start to dawn on you......

Sumlin is doing HORRIBLE in recruiting. He's landing nobodies, and as usual, his strategy defies all logic. He's going to land one safety in the best pool of DB talent in the history of the state, and YOU think he's doing a good job, LMAO

Meanwhile Texas has 5 of the top 6 players in state committed. Yeah aggy, tell us again what a great job Sumlin is doing, it must be AMAZEBALLS

starbigd

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
It's not about recruiting. It's about the wheels falling off every freaking November. Almost like the entire team quits after Bama.

Yeah it is. When you don't have talent, and injuries mount up, you lose games in November.

Aggy this year has pretty much no DL or LBs......because their coach hasn't recruited any. But he's landed a ton of 5 star QBs and WRs tho.......that somehow don't stick around very long.

outofyourmind

Oklahoma Sooners
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Les Miles is 63 years old.
He just mike take the Ole Miss job to finish out his career.
No stress, just ride out the mess, all is good.

No way an up and coming coach takes it.
He would be a dead man walking.

DJ

Generic line for rent here
Supporting Member Level 3
Hoopla Cash
$ 12,946.14
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Les Miles would be perfect there imo.

BTHOtu

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
You got the "hot new hc" recruiting boost plus your Texas. Even Charlie could recruit well over there. We are a long way from signing the next class. If sumlin was recruiting so poorly, explain the top ten ranking.

I'm pretty excited about the OL talent were bringing in.

BTHOtu

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Yeah it is. When you don't have talent, and injuries mount up, you lose games in November.

Aggy this year has pretty much no DL or LBs......because their coach hasn't recruited any. But he's landed a ton of 5 star QBs and WRs tho.......that somehow don't stick around very long.
True. But we haven't had a good and deep LB or DL since Slocum

starbigd

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
You got the "hot new hc" recruiting boost plus your Texas. Even Charlie could recruit well over there. We are a long way from signing the next class. If sumlin was recruiting so poorly, explain the top ten ranking.

Dude you have a top 10 ranking because you have a ton of guys verballed......but most of them aren't ranked very high.

Once the season starts, that class will drop like a stone. You guys gotta stop acting like you're new to this.

This is a TRAINWRECK of a class for you guys right now. There is no other way around it. You guys will finish with a top 20 class, but that is no where NEAR good enough. You can't compete with classes that low.

Meanwhile, Texas has the fewest numbers of verbals, and the second highest per recruit ranking. THAT'S how you recruit. Herman isn't taking a bunch of 3 and 2 stars and acting like he's found gold like aggys do.

4down20

Quit checking me out.
Hoopla Cash
$ 394.91
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
He'll turn it down when he realizes he won't have Nick Saban's recruits to carry him.

:comeatmebro:

starbigd

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Just checked......already dropping. Your class is now 14 and dropping

Texas will likely end up with 4 5 star kids......aggy 0......you have more 3 stars than anything else, and one of them dropped to a 2 star. That class is toast.

BTHOtu

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Just checked......already dropping. Your class is now 14 and dropping

Texas will likely end up with 4 5 star kids......aggy 0......you have more 3 stars than anything else, and one of them dropped to a 2 star. That class is toast.
I was talking about the classes we just signed A&M #10 Texas #31. 2018 has y'all at #7 right now and I think we are #14 but we have another 6-7 months before that class is in the books. Herman gave you guys a big bump. Flavor of the week. We had the same thing in 2013-2014. Spare me the "Texas is back!" Mumbo jumbo until after y'all start winning some games again. Shouldn't be hard in that dumpster fire of a conference your in.

starbigd

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I was talking about the classes we just signed A&M #10 Texas #31. 2018 has y'all at #7 right now and I think we are #14 but we have another 6-7 months before that class is in the books. Herman gave you guys a big bump. Flavor of the week. We had the same thing in 2013-2014. Spare me the "Texas is back!" Mumbo jumbo until after y'all start winning some games again. Shouldn't be hard in that dumpster fire of a conference your in.

Wrong. Right now Texas is at 4

I haven't said Texas is back to anything.

But you are really not grasping something that you aggys tend to do......underestimate the appeal of the blue blood program to instate kids.

Texas will ALWAYS be able to recruit well......and you guys will always get upset over it as if that's ever going to change. And for all your crap about the conference, kids still want to play for the SCHOOL, not the conference. You keep trying to sell the SEC but it means nothing to recruits because YOU don't win and likely never will.

If you guys want to be more consistent in recruiting, you have to have a better plan and strategy, and you have to recognize that passing on top talent is going to burn you for guys that just want to be there. Pursuing all these 3 stars is going to get you what it always has - a mediocre record. You want A&M to be a national powerhouse, you guys have to stop calling crap classes good, and hold your coaches accountable.

starbigd

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
And yes, we have a long ways to go.

But A&M is pursuing low ranked talent. Your class isn't going to get higher, its going to get lower.

Bama, Auburn and Georgia will all leapfrog you, and that's just in the SEC. As long as you have more 3 stars committed than 4 and 5 combined, you're not going to get higher.

BamaDude

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
When you subtract the 190 wins that Johnny Vaught got for them between
1947-1970, they're barely a .500 program for their history.

But you can't subtract those games because they were a part of their history.