• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

You called it Jarntt

PhoenixEagles1

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,730.36
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
A month before the season started you brought up the Eagles guards. The line looks awful and Peters is fading quickly. Dallas DLINE dominated with out two of their studs.

Really sorry to hear about Romo you guys. Here's to him getting back quickly cause Dallas is putting together a special squad.

Oh, Maxwell looking like Nnamdi part two.

jarntt

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
It's still early, but we'll see. I also hated the signing of Maxwell. I felt he was an average player in an amazing situation and Philly paid him like a star corner. Peters doesn't look too good either. I have always been a huge Peters fan. I think he was one of the top 2 or 3 LTs in the game for a 4 or 5 year period. I know he wasn't good last year, but he was banged up. If he is aging and not the same guy that is going to hurt bad. Maybe it's just the little bit I watched of him last week and this week and not that he is playing poorly. Plus, he came out of both games at some point for a little injury I think, right? To me he is one of the keys to your team. Plus, the pass rush. Your front 7 is like a wall against the run, but they haven't gotten the pressure on the QB like they did the last couple of years.

bigdeal701

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
A month before the season started you brought up the Eagles guards. The line looks awful and Peters is fading quickly. Dallas DLINE dominated with out two of their studs.

Really sorry to hear about Romo you guys. Here's to him getting back quickly cause Dallas is putting together a special squad.

Oh, Maxwell looking like Nnamdi part two.

I think the Eagles should have kept Foles. Bradford just doesn't look like an NFL QB to me, maybe he can turn it around but I highly doubt it. I would almost be willing to bet Sanchez will be starting soon. Now that's just my opinion and it could be wrong.

Earl Stevens

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
More apologizing from PE1 after he was proven wrong about the Eagles again. Never seen this before (sarcasm)

Which Cowboy fans are you talking to? The ones who root for a bunch of winning teams like the Lakers and Yankees, the Cowboy fans who have never been to Texas, or just the Cowboy fans who live in Texas and root for Texas teams? I would just like to know which group you are talking to, because we all know your feelings toward this fan base.