• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

You are kidding me right.....fucking Hoos.....

vtpoop

Same poop, different day
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
He did. They even showed the replay over and over. Wish it was on Youtube. Minnifield is a punk ass bitch.

Wonder if London will suspend Minnifield then against FSU? PJ suspended the GT linebacker for the first half against Duke for punching LT. What do you say Mikey, going to go with those ethics you preach so much, or is this too big of a game to worry about such minor details?

jeffro151

Supervisor
Hoopla Cash
$ 34,232.13
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
He did. They even showed the replay over and over. Wish it was on Youtube. Minnifield is a punk ass bitch.

Lol! That's hilarious. You and Cutcliffe are the first time I have ever heard Minnifield referred to as a dirty player.

The game is on ESPN3. Feel free to search the game for us and find exactly where Minnifield intentionally punched the Duke QB in the neck. Otherwise, you are full of it.

Last edited by a moderator:

VT_Football_Fan

Be strong.
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
There's a whole lot more to this story. Let's start at the beginning.
1) Duke had 2 players talking smack to UVa players coming out of the tunnel for pre-game warm-ups.
2) Cutcliffe let Duke run out onto the field first before UVa ran out of their tunnel.
3) Duke got a personal foul on the first play of the game.
4) Duke got 2 personal fouls during the game. UVa had 0.
5) Minnifield had a Pick 6 to seal the victory, and Cutcliffe didn't like it.

You fail to mention how Minnie Mouse acted like a total thug the whole game and how he should have been ejected for punching Renfree. You also fail to mention how he was talking shit to Cutcliffe after he scored and showboated. Atleast Al Groh had control of his team...

As far as #1 and #2, REALLY?!?

jeffro151

Supervisor
Hoopla Cash
$ 34,232.13
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
You fail to mention how Minnie Mouse acted like a total thug the whole game and how he should have been ejected for punching Renfree. You also fail to mention how he was talking shit to Cutcliffe after he scored and showboated. Atleast Al Groh had control of his team...

As far as #1 and #2, REALLY?!?

Minnifield was acting no worse than Duke was. VT said the same thing when they played Duke, that Duke was playing chippy. Minnifield was jawing with Cutcliffe because Cutcliffe was running his mouth the entire game.

It is generally protocol to allow the home team to enter the field first, is it not?

757Hokie83

Captain Spaulding
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
UVA pulling their best GT

Last edited by a moderator:

VT_Football_Fan

Be strong.
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Thanks for the tip Jeffro! Here is Minnifield swinging at Renfree's neck. Clearly an ejection. It's at the 1:12:21 mark on ESPN3 if anyone can make a video :)

MinnieMousepunch.jpg

ckhokie

Supporting Member Level 69
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Honestly I like it. Several "University of X" programs were in the mix for him. So when he said "University of..." - most UGA, SC-E and VT fans were in "OH SHIT" mode for various reasons.

Tyrod was announcing between VT and University of Florida. I think he said it like that as a joke like a ton of kids do when they announce.

and no one here is obsessed with UVA. I think we all could agree that we would make fun of any team that put out a video begging their fans to come to their biggest game of the season. The fact that it's UVA is just hilariously typical to all of us.

amszete

STRIKE FIRST|STRIKE HARD.
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Tyrod was announcing between VT and University of Florida. I think he said it like that as a joke like a ton of kids do when they announce.

and no one here is obsessed with UVA. I think we all could agree that we would make fun of any team that put out a video begging their fans to come to their biggest game of the season. The fact that it's UVA is just hilariously typical to all of us.

Yep, that was my point - it appeared he was making a play on words with the other schools that were recruiting him "University of x". Couldn't remember if Florida was in the mix or not - its been almost 5 years now.

Hokie200proof

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
We should really post the "come back for the game students" video we made for last year's UVA @ Tech game.

Wait, did we have one? Have we ever had one?

Fascinating.

jeffro151

Supervisor
Hoopla Cash
$ 34,232.13
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Thanks for the tip Jeffro! Here is Minnifield swinging at Renfree's neck. Clearly an ejection. It's at the 1:12:21 mark on ESPN3 if anyone can make a video :)

MinnieMousepunch.jpg

Looks to me like Renfree bumped into Minnifield while he had his head turned, and Minnifield thought it was intentional.

VT_Football_Fan

Be strong.
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Watch the video Jeffro. Minnifield lunges at him. No bump, no nothing.

jeffro151

Supervisor
Hoopla Cash
$ 34,232.13
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Watch the video Jeffro. Minnifield lunges at him. No bump, no nothing.

Minnifield has never been accused of being a dirty player. Someone bumped into Minnifield, and he took a swing at who he thought was the culprit. VT, specifically David Wilson, accused Duke of playing dirty, so if even VT players think Duke was playing chippy, then one would have to assume that they were playing the same way against UVa.

vtpoop

Same poop, different day
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
LMAO at the ad at the top of this page when I just logged on. These are supposed to be based on what's posted on each page, so Jeffro, this HAS GOT to be because of your presence here. Hahaha

imgad

hunzworth

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Playing chippy is a lot different than taking a swing at someone. A lot of teams would suspend a guy for such, guess London figured you guys would need him @ FSU.

Chrish1023

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
LMAO at the ad at the top of this page when I just logged on. These are supposed to be based on what's posted on each page, so Jeffro, this HAS GOT to be because of your presence here. Hahaha

imgad

Damn ads. They change everytime. Was it zima? Sperrys? eHarmony?

jeffro151

Supervisor
Hoopla Cash
$ 34,232.13
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Playing chippy is a lot different than taking a swing at someone. A lot of teams would suspend a guy for such, guess London figured you guys would need him @ FSU.

From what I see, it looks like Minnifield came at him with a forearm, and didn't really even land that. If it would have been a closed fist, a penalty might have been warranted, but the no-flag was the right call.