• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

You are kidding me right.....fucking Hoos.....

amszete

STRIKE FIRST|STRIKE HARD.
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I pledge, that they will get their asses handed to them.

I will be there, drunk, fiery and loud as a mf'er.

Sleepy T

....zzzz...
Hoopla Cash
$ 500.73
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
That's hilarious and pathetic! Although I think this may be the most competitive game between them in years....really. You shouldn't have to put out a freakin lame video to get your fans there and up for this game! I am so looking forward to this one. I hope they upset FSU this weekend and we beat them into oblivion..

VT_Football_Fan

Be strong.
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
They disabled comments and voting down. Bunch of VAginas.

BTW who is Ms.Kathy? Janitor I assume?

Forty_Sixand2

Sleeper Pick
The Nation's Capital (where the news comes from)
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Ms. Kathy seems to be the only real football fan there.

As for VTPhreak, he is all over it. That is where I got the video, his twitter. he followed it up with this:

@VTPhreak4evr VTPhreak
They gave me over a week to redo that video AND I have no class next week....are they sadomasochistic or something? It's almost TOO easy.

And jeffro, I didn't make the video. UVA promoted it. If that is obsession, well......

VT_Football_Fan

Be strong.
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Im just glad Phreaks on our side. Lord knows I'm not smart enough to figure out how to do it.

ACC_HOKIES

4 ACC Championships
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Best season in years.
Game against their biggest rival.
The possibly of a top ten opponent.
The possibility of a conference championship game birth.
Senior Day.
No class or studying to work around.

How many division 1 schools would have any problem with student attendance for this game?

VT_Football_Fan

Be strong.
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
You think now that Moses has attended UVA he can spell UVA?

amszete

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
You think that now that Taylor has attended VT, he knows that it is Virginia Polytechnic Institute and State University and not "University of Virginia Tech"?

Tyrod to Tech - YouTube

Honestly I like it. Several "University of X" programs were in the mix for him. So when he said "University of..." - most UGA, SC-E and VT fans were in "OH SHIT" mode for various reasons.

jeffro151

Supervisor
Hoopla Cash
$ 34,232.13
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Jeffro,

Your program of choice is asking, neigh begging it's fans to come to a rivalry game. That is all.

As for student athletes.....both programs have a few dummies and many very good ones.

Oh, I think it is incredibly lame as well. I just find it comical that many VT fans continue to proclaim to UVa is irrelevant, blah, blah, blah. Yet, something like this puts those select fans into full blown obsession mode.

vtpoop

Same poop, different day
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Oh, I think it is incredibly lame as well. I just find it comical that many VT fans continue to proclaim to UVa is irrelevant, blah, blah, blah. Yet, something like this puts those select fans into full blown obsession mode.

There is a big difference between making fun of and obsession.

Forty_Sixand2

Sleeper Pick
The Nation's Capital (where the news comes from)
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I don't think this is obsession at all. It is still a rivalry game and some of Mike London's talk has reheated it a bit. If I posted the comments of some scissorhead football player on twitter, that would be obsession. Posting a video about the game put out by your rival in the weeks leading up to the game is far from obsession, it is trash talk.

The bottom line is, UVA is still a long way from Virginia Tech and will have to stick with Mike for a while and not get impatient if they want to compete at some point.

amszete

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Speaking of UVA, I had the chance to watch them play Duke last weekend and saw at the end of the game Cutcliffe and London had a little tiff. Is it me or is Cutcliffe (and his team) getting a little fiery this year? I remember DW saying at the end of the game there was alot of jabbering and dirty shennanigans going on at the bottom of piles during the Duke game.

WSET.com - ABC13 - Duke's Cutcliffe Has Choice Words for London and UVa

vtpoop

Same poop, different day
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Speaking of UVA, I had the chance to watch them play Duke last weekend and saw at the end of the game Cutcliffe and London had a little tiff. Is it me or is Cutcliffe (and his team) getting a little fiery this year? I remember DW saying at the end of the game there was alot of jabbering and dirty shennanigans going on at the bottom of piles during the Duke game.

Rumor is that Minnifield punched Duke's QB and it went unnoticed by the officials. I can't speak to this either way, though, as I didn't see the game. My obsession was slipping that day apparently.

VT_Football_Fan

Be strong.
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Rumor is that Minnifield punched Duke's QB and it went unnoticed by the officials. I can't speak to this either way, though, as I didn't see the game. My obsession was slipping that day apparently.

He did. They even showed the replay over and over. Wish it was on Youtube. Minnifield is a punk ass bitch.

jeffro151

Supervisor
Hoopla Cash
$ 34,232.13
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

There's a whole lot more to this story. Let's start at the beginning.
1) Duke had 2 players talking smack to UVa players coming out of the tunnel for pre-game warm-ups.
2) Cutcliffe let Duke run out onto the field first before UVa ran out of their tunnel.
3) Duke got a personal foul on the first play of the game.
4) Duke got 2 personal fouls during the game. UVa had 0.
5) Minnifield had a Pick 6 to seal the victory, and Cutcliffe didn't like it.