• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

You are kidding me right.....fucking Hoos.....

vtpoop

Same poop, different day
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Wow, just wow. Beside the obvious pathetic that abounds from this video, a couple of things. Number one, just wow at the head coach focusing on VT when you've got a huge game this week at Florida State. Alrighty then.
Number two. Wait to rep that UVa education there Mike Scott. We swept them last year in basketball twice. LMAO. Redundant much???
Number three, LMAO at the Hoos making this out to be a rivalry. It's not a rivalry when you win once in 11 years. A win once in four years like their series with Duke? Maybe, but this isn't a rivalry.

hunzworth

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
You know you've got shitty fans when you need a video like this to get people out to the stadium. I pledge, LMMFAO!:burt:

Funny stuff in this video:

Im a hoo-youre a hoo. :csb:

"its one of the best rivalries in the ACC, the back yard brawl". :gossip:Uhmm last i checked that was Pitt and WVU.

The janitor that has to represent by herself on saturdays.

and "we're #1 baby". Nope, not even top 25.

Last edited by a moderator:

jeffro151

Supervisor
Hoopla Cash
$ 34,232.13
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I see the obsession is strong over here.

Taz_Hokie

Ut Prosim
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
You know you've got shitty fans when you need a video like this to get people out to the stadium. I pledge, LMMFAO!:burt:

Funny stuff in this video:

Im a hoo-youre a hoo. :csb:

"its one of the best rivalries in the ACC, the back yard brawl". :gossip:Uhmm last i checked that was Pitt and WVU.

The janitor that has to represent by herself on saturdays.

and "we're #1 baby". Nope, not even top 25.

LOL, I caught that too. And the "first year" pres looked like a fucking douche, I was expecting him to have his collar popped.

Taz_Hokie

Ut Prosim
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
So what do you guys think? 40% Hokie fans at the game?

jeffro151

Supervisor
Hoopla Cash
$ 34,232.13
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Wow, just wow. Beside the obvious pathetic that abounds from this video, a couple of things. Number one, just wow at the head coach focusing on VT when you've got a huge game this week at Florida State. Alrighty then.
Number two. Wait to rep that UVa education there Mike Scott. We swept them last year in basketball twice. LMAO. Redundant much???
Number three, LMAO at the Hoos making this out to be a rivalry. It's not a rivalry when you win once in 11 years. A win once in four years like their series with Duke? Maybe, but this isn't a rivalry.

You are really going to play the academic card? Come on man. I'm pretty sure I can find more illiterate gems from Vick, Meangelo Hall and Tyrod then all of UVa athletes combined.

Also, it is rivalry whether you want to admit it or not. The amount of Hokies trolling on the UVa boards rose substantially today. If UVa was irrelevant like you all claim they are, then you all wouldn't take the time to bother talking trash. Yes, I know Hoos troll on VT boards as well.

Last edited by a moderator:

VT_Football_Fan

Be strong.
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
FWIW Jeffro, Tyrods HS GPA was more than Morgan Moses and Eli Harold's COMBINED.

Chrish1023

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
You are really going to play the academic card? Come on man. I'm pretty sure I can find more illiterate gems from Vick, Meangelo Hall and Tyrod then all of UVa athletes combined.

Also, it is rivalry whether you want to admit it or not. The amount of Hokies trolling on the UVa boards rose substantially today. If UVa was irrelevant like you all claim they are, then you all wouldn't take the time to bother talking trash. Yes, I know Hoos troll on VT boards as well.

Rivalry or not, people will talk trash when it is appropriate, like with this video for instance. This video is so embarrassing that they made it private already.

hunzworth

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
VT should make a video of student, alumni, and fans in general begging for tickets. Would make for a nice contrast for future in-state recruits.

vtpoop

Same poop, different day
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Fair enough about Vick and MeAngelo. I'll give you a point for that. Even at that though, you aren't going to find it on a school-freaking-sponsored video promoting a game.

And yeah, it's a rivalry. My seven-year-old cousin reminded me of that last year after we lost to JMU. Of course, he couldn't answer my question of what he was doing the last time UVa beat VT.

ckhokie

Supporting Member Level 69
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
So what do you guys think? 40% Hokie fans at the game?

I pledge that I will be there.

and the seven other people with me...they all pledge too.

Hokie200proof

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I also pledge to be there.... I bought tickets last week through the UVA site. Plenty still available.

amszete

STRIKE FIRST|STRIKE HARD.
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
DAMNIT - I was going to post this!!!! You beat me to it 46 - freaking hilarious!!!

"You should go to the game, well, because I am a Hoo and you are a Hoo and together we are Hoos"....