• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Yotes fire Tippett

Kings4OT

Suck my Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Let Doan walk, sucks that the Kleenex Cryotes are doing what they need to do

Kings4OT

Suck my Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Wish I could take credit for that, maybe it was puck...I don't remember who came up with it after the 2012 series I think it was.......comic gold no doubt

LoCal Kings

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Some of the moves the Yotes have made shows the new owner wants some results now.
Maybe they won't be a destination to dump bad contracts anymore (Gaborik!!!)

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,022.73
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Some of the moves the Yotes have made shows the new owner wants some results now.
Maybe they won't be a destination to dump bad contracts anymore (Gaborik!!!)

Coyotes definitely made some moves. They did a draft analysis and said the Coyotes have only had 4 of their past 15 First Round Picks play more than 160 games. That's crazy considering they pick in the top 10 (usually Top 5) every year.

They picked up Hjalmarsson to be the stay out home guy for Oliver Eckman-Larsson (I guess they're pretty decent buddies/fellow countrymen). Then they got Derek Stepan as a centerman they needed to replace Hanzal. It's weird seeing the Coyotes acquire guys instead of constantly selling off, but good for them. They have a ton of young forwards who should keep developing for them.

They're definitely moving forward though. Fired Tippet and will not keep Doan. Trade Mike Smith last week. This will be an entirely different Coyotes team next year and beyond.

LoCal Kings

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The laughter that ensued across the NHL after protecting Luke Schenn in the Expansion Draft must have been a huge wake up call. Yotes will definitely be better. But you're right, after all those high picks, they should've been more stacked by now.

Although we haven't hit July 1st Free Agency yet, the West overall looks stronger. Yotes, Calgary, Dallas have all improved. Oilers and Ducks have made moves to keep their good, core line-up guys intact.