• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Yet another Scott Frost piece

HuskerPower52

The Dirty sponge
Hoopla Cash
$ 500.56
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The more I hear and read the more I see people who are worried about the defense and I'm just not worried about it at all. I think coach Chins is going to have our players in great position to make plays and to fly to the ball. Now that's not to say that there won't be growing pains with the 3-4 but what is different is a competent coach who knows how to get the most out of his players. I can't fault our players for being out of position when they were coach to be out of position. that to me does not show a talent issue that's definitely a coaching issue.

Tomhusker

The Original Husker+ Fan
Hoopla Cash
$ 271.45
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The more I hear and read the more I see people who are worried about the defense and I'm just not worried about it at all. I think coach Chins is going to have our players in great position to make plays and to fly to the ball. Now that's not to say that there won't be growing pains with the 3-4 but what is different is a competent coach who knows how to get the most out of his players. I can't fault our players for being out of position when they were coach to be out of position. that to me does not show a talent issue that's definitely a coaching issue.
This season is gonna be rough. Here's hoping we can get through it without getting killed.

HuskerPower52

The Dirty sponge
Hoopla Cash
$ 500.56
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I don't think this season is going to be rough at all. I think we will win 8 or 9 games maybe 10 with a bowl game. I think our Defense is going to be night and day different. Much improved. I worry about how our offensive line is going to handle playing 3 or 4 top Defenses in the country. Michigan, OSU, Wisconsin. Michigan might have the best defense in the nation. Our offensive line which will be physically stronger will be smaller then a typical big ten Oline. I am worrying how that will come into play. But our Defense will be coached better and have our players in the correct position to make plays. I am not worried about being out worked or our team running out of gas. I'm not worried about our confidence going into games or ever being out of the game by the 2nd quarter.

This team has talent, now they are being coached up and improved and taught how to play the game by a extremely competent coaching staff. This year will be not be like last year.

8 wins 9 with a bowl but a 10 win season would not surprise me.

Tomhusker

The Original Husker+ Fan
Hoopla Cash
$ 271.45
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I don't think this season is going to be rough at all. I think we will win 8 or 9 games maybe 10 with a bowl game. I think our Defense is going to be night and day different. Much improved. I worry about how our offensive line is going to handle playing 3 or 4 top Defenses in the country. Michigan, OSU, Wisconsin. Michigan might have the best defense in the nation. Our offensive line which will be physically stronger will be smaller then a typical big ten Oline. I am worrying how that will come into play. But our Defense will be coached better and have our players in the correct position to make plays. I am not worried about being out worked or our team running out of gas. I'm not worried about our confidence going into games or ever being out of the game by the 2nd quarter.

This team has talent, now they are being coached up and improved and taught how to play the game by a extremely competent coaching staff. This year will be not be like last year.

8 wins 9 with a bowl but a 10 win season would not surprise me.
I HOPE you're right.
I THINK your crazy.
:suds:

psaboy

Hoopla Cash
$ 400.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
6-8 wins is about as far as this years team will go. There is a reason why Vegas has the over/under at 6

HuskerPower52

The Dirty sponge
Hoopla Cash
$ 500.56
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Momentum ithink we will beat Michigan. And if we beat Michigan we're more than capable of beating Wisconsin

Tomhusker

The Original Husker+ Fan
Hoopla Cash
$ 271.45
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
A win @Michigan would be a huge, especially considering how early in the season they play. Monumental even. It would set the table for recruiting the rest of the 2019 class and create a positive vibe for the program nationwide.