• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

YES!!!!!!

SJ76

I'll slap you with my member
Hoopla Cash
$ 31.28
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I can't keep up with the NBA silly threads... Was there a bet here?

Yeah and fuck off the Bulls suck

Black Adam

Cowards WILL BE cowards..
Hoopla Cash
$ 100.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
This why no one respects your opinion on basketball. You have zero clue. For this season, the Lakers are focused on developing their young talent, not wins.

interesting how he never wants to hear about "past titles", but will be the FIRST one to bring up a team's record...

HurricaneDij39

The Middle of Everywhere: NWI
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
This why no one respects your opinion on basketball. You have zero clue. For this season, the Lakers are focused on developing their young talent, not wins.

And if anyone here thinks Paul George is the answer to transforming a 9-15 team into a title contender you're only deluding yourselves.

Hoopla Cash
$ 500.43
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
And if anyone here thinks Paul George is the answer to transforming a 9-15 team into a title contender you're only deluding yourselves.

Name one Lakers fan who has said anything about contending for a title.

Hell, even Lavar never even went that far.

trojanfan12

R.I.P. Robotic Dreams. Fight On!
Hoopla Cash
$ 16,709.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

I see your stupidity continues. Go find the post where even one person said that adding PG would transform the Lakers into a title contender.

trojanfan12

Hoopla Cash
$ 16,709.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
@msgkings322 on post #459...Not a Lakers fan but an adequate enough of a Lakers apologist.

Uh, no he didn't.

Here is the exact quote:

Well if you want to do some trash talking, I think we can all agree that the Lakers are winning another title before Denver or Indiana win their first one.

Where, in that post, did he say anything about PG? Since you clearly can't grasp it, I'll try to explain it a little clearer for you.

What he's saying is that it could be 5, 10, 20, 30, hell, even 50 years before the Lakers win their next title and it will still be before Denver or Indiana win their first.

Cleared up for you now?

HurricaneDij39

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Uh, no he didn't.

Here is the exact quote:

Where, in that post, did he say anything about PG? Since you clearly can't grasp it, I'll try to explain it a little clearer for you.

What he's saying is that it could be 5, 10, 20, 30, hell, even 50 years before the Lakers win their next title and it will still be before Denver or Indiana win their first.

Cleared up for you now?

Well if @msgkings322 is in fact insinuating that the Lakers are going to win their next title fifty years from now, it would be the ultimate blanket statement, because we don't even know who's going to be in charge of these teams at that point or even if the NBA will still exist at that point.

Or could he be suggesting that Jim Buss and his descendants will do a better job at running an NBA franchise than the Simons and their descendants??? :dhd:

I kind of doubt that was his point, unless of course ya'll think Magic is going to remain team president of the Lakers until he's in his death bed...

msgkings322

Throbbing Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 4,700.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Well if @msgkings322 is in fact insinuating that the Lakers are going to win their next title fifty years from now, it would be the ultimate blanket statement, because we don't even know who's going to be in charge of these teams at that point or even if the NBA will still exist at that point.

Or could he be suggesting that Jim Buss and his descendants will do a better job at running an NBA franchise than the Simons and their descendants??? :dhd:

I kind of doubt that was his point, unless of course ya'll think Magic is going to remain team president of the Lakers until he's in his death bed...

e336fa8b67f046a489f6de1326f69d83.gif

tlance

Kyrie Hater
Hoopla Cash
$ 11,700.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

That isn't the point.

The Lakers are always relevant because they are the Lakers. Even when they suck, there is a reasonable pathway to contention that doesn't exist for the Pacers or Nuggets. The Lakers are always a possibility for big name FAs. When was the last time a franchise changing superstar considered the Pacers or Nuggets?

HurricaneDij39

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Really todd?

How's your blog getting on?

Quite well...Thank you for asking. It turns out I could go a whole three months without making a blog post and the website will still feature even my smallest of posts on its main NBA page.

Go figure.

HurricaneDij39

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
A little more of a punishment than I expected, but not quite what I had hoped.

Overall, the only possible victory for the Pacers out of this would be to match last season's win total without George.
Stop doing meth smitty. It makes you say weird shit!

So much for this one, huh? We won 42 games last year with George. We have 44 on this season right now with seven games still to play.

Good to see you're fitting right in with the SportsHoopla gold standard of talking a big game and never backing it up. Ready for your new avi yet? Your bet don't come into play until May regardless...

HurricaneDij39

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Oh no! My team is willing dump young talent in Clarkson, Randle, and KCP (LOL!!!) that will likely never be all stars for a shot at THE BEST PLAYER IN BASKETBALL SINCE MICHAEL JORDAN. Whatever will we do if he says no? Aw shucks. Guess we're just screwed with Lonzo Ball, Brandon Ingram, and Kyle Kuzma

Randle has been your best player since the start of the new year (2018).

Hoopla Cash
$ 500.43
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
So much for this one, huh? We won 42 games last year with George. We have 44 on this season right now with seven games still to play.

Good to see you're fitting right in with the SportsHoopla gold standard of talking a big game and never backing it up. Ready for your new avi yet? Your bet don't come into play until May regardless...

Backing what up exactly? EVERYONE predicted the pacers to struggle this season, you included.

Good on them for doing better than expected. When is the parade?

trojanfan12

Hoopla Cash
$ 16,709.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Randle has been your best player since the start of the new year (2018).

Yep, that dude is making himself a lot of money. Unfortunately, given the Lakers desire to land a couple of max FA's this off-season or next...he is probably pricing himself out of any chance for the Lakers to be able to keep him.

I'm a Julius Randle fanboy and would love to see something worked out where they can keep him and still get a couple of max guys...but I think someone is going to make him an offer that he can't refuse and that the Lakers can't/won't match.