• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Yeah, They're Trading Alex Smith Even if he Wins SB MVP, Guys

phantomfoul88

"Send Lawyers, Guns, and Money"
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
KC needs to sign some FA Dline and WR or draft some and they'll be a SB contender

Fountain City Blues

Love Everybody
Hoopla Cash
$ 500.36
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
It's like a curse for the Chiefs in the playoffs, they always play well enough, the game ends up being super close in the end, and for some reason they always lose it... I have a friend who's a Chiefs fan from Kansas City up here, he was like, same old broken record.... It's maddening to watch because today the Chiefs started out like they were gonna steam roll um, and then once again it's a close finish that the Chiefs find a way to lose...
It's honestly some spooky ish. Feels like we're the football version of the Cubs. I don't understand, it makes no sense whatsoever really, it just is.

boogiewithstu2007

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
It is the same old broken record but I feel like this game was distinctly Andy Reid in style. It actually wasn't too terribly different than the Chiefs-Titans game last year in the regular season.

The Marty chokes were different. This was stereotypical Andy Reid bungling with a mixture of bad bounces and key injuries. The missed FG is a Chiefs thing, though.

Titans also got 3 points they shouldn't have gotten, clearly a fumble recovery earlier in the game... But still, Chiefs could a won regardless if they executed ...