• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Yay, got my OSU tickets

linebackeru

Caught in a Mosh
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Anyone else going?? I usually scalp most games, but try to secure my big games in advance. Went to alumni association function to watch game last night and a good friend hooked me up with a pair. Hopefully Gameday shows up and I can boo that fucking asshat Desmond Howard for a few hours before the game:yahoo::yahoo::suds:

jdl5136

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Good to hear. I am going and can't wait. Intend to hit up Kildares beforehand :-D

SoShady

QB Factory
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Enjoy fellas we are going to need a lot of lucky that night. :suds:

jdl5136

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Same actually haha. I think its SLU... loved thr angle for the Akron game

bonham

We are
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I'm going!!!! So excited, but depressed I still have over a month to wait to be in Happy valley!

Ritzarmy

RIP WLK Loving father, husband, & friend to ALL
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,145.45
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Damn I miss going to games. My next game I go to will be against Nebraska in like 2016. My dad took me every 3rd year (1yr brother, other year sister) to see the Nittany Lions play. It was the highlight of my childhood. We would drive up Friday night in the family station wagon. Grab dinner normally a slice of pizza down town I forget the name of the place, shop for the newest stuff and then sleep in the station wagon. Game day we walk around, go to the creamery and then tailgate for hours eating brauts. Well in 2016 my son will be 3yrs old and yes it will be a little early for him I am taking him to see his first game with my best friend a Cornhusker fan and his son. I just cant wait to start my own tradition with my son at Penn State.

linebackeru

Caught in a Mosh
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Damn I miss going to games. My next game I go to will be against Nebraska in like 2016. My dad took me every 3rd year (1yr brother, other year sister) to see the Nittany Lions play. It was the highlight of my childhood. We would drive up Friday night in the family station wagon. Grab dinner normally a slice of pizza down town I forget the name of the place, shop for the newest stuff and then sleep in the station wagon. Game day we walk around, go to the creamery and then tailgate for hours eating brauts. Well in 2016 my son will be 3yrs old and yes it will be a little early for him I am taking him to see his first game with my best friend a Cornhusker fan and his son. I just cant wait to start my own tradition with my son at Penn State.

You will be taking him to witness the firepower of a fully armed and operational Penn State Football program (in my best emperor voice :-) We will be VERY, VERY good by 2016