• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Yall wanna see something that will make you LOL?

DBAR4WVU

Blue & Gold until I die
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
This ranks up there with the story on the state of Pitt football and describing the Ga Tech game where fans were already leaving the stadium in the 1st Qtr. while some fans were still arriving.

I am not sure what happened to Tech. They started the season strong with the win @ OSU - then the wheels came off. They have been in every game (except Miami) and could easily be 10-1 or 9-2.... but instead they are a dismal 5-6. Puzzling? :noidea:

Slaton10

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
This ranks up there with the story on the state of Pitt football and describing the Ga Tech game where fans were already leaving the stadium in the 1st Qtr. while some fans were still arriving.

I am not sure what happened to tTch. They started the season strong with the win @ OSU - then the wheels came off. They have been in every game (except Miami) and could easily be 10-1 or 9-2.... but instead they are a dismal 5-6. Puzzling? :noidea:

Glad this was posted...everyone is scoped locked on just how down PITT football is...but the truth of the matter...our friends to the south are in a worse quandry...what's happened in Blacksburg?...

Anotherwvufan

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Glad this was posted...everyone is scoped locked on just how down PITT football is...but the truth of the matter...our friends to the south are in a worse quandry...what's happened in Blacksburg?...

Time is catching up with ole Frank Beamer.

Like WVU, they only play on 2 sides of the ball. Having a good offense and horrible special teams will get you more wins than having good special teams and no offense.

DBAR4WVU

Blue & Gold until I die
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The truth is - it isn't just Pitt that is stinking it up. Of our former BigEast football buddies, none are really having much Success.

Boston College has stunk since they jumped ship from the BE and cut their ties with all of their former Eastern Football rivals. Other than 1 or 2 seasons - they have pretty much sucked big time. They have a winning record this year and I guess that is good for them (in a very weak ACC).

Pitt.... nuff said. We all know they suck big time.

The Orange.... I keep thinking this is the year they bounce back, but it never happens.
They are tied with Wake for worst ACC team. And maybe worst SYRC team in decades.

VT - they start the year beating OSU and then...? Go figure?

Miami - I thought they were going to be very good this year. They just are not consistent enough.
They haven't had a very good team since leaving the BE either.

Louisville is still playing pretty good ball. I look for them to thrive in the ACC. They have solid teams year in, year out. They will beat up on the weaker ACC cupcakes and battle the top tier team(s) each season. This year that is FSU, Duke, GT and Clemson. Out of 14 teams - they have 5 good ones.

DBAR4WVU

Blue & Gold until I die
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Before ACC fans start posting - yes, WVU is 6-5. Same as BC. But I will put WV SOS against BC's any time. The Big 12 has 4 very good teams out of 10. And frankly, while Texas is only 6-5, they lost 4 of their first 6 and have won 4 of their last 5. I wouldn't want to play them right now and I think I would only pick FSU to win against them of the ACCs top 5. The other 4 would go down IMO. They are playing fantastic football right now.

4down20

Quit checking me out.
Hoopla Cash
$ 394.91
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Before ACC fans start posting - yes, WVU is 6-5. Same as BC. But I will put WV SOS against BC's any time. The Big 12 has 4 very good teams out of 10. And frankly, while Texas is only 6-5, they lost 4 of their first 6 and have won 4 of their last 5. I wouldn't want to play them right now and I think I would only pick FSU to win against them of the ACCs top 5. The other 4 would go down IMO. They are playing fantastic football right now.

WVU has a top10 SoS ranking according to Sagrin, #6. BC is #50.