• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Y'all pray for me

theSabanator20

A mellow fellow
Hoopla Cash
$ 2,925.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I just filed a request to have September 3rd off from work. It is a three week notice so I should get it. But I have been waiting to see this Alabama-USC matchup since it was scheduled, and I'm a young in compared to most on here so I'd like to get to watch this game live, since it could be the only time for a long time these two face each other. If nothing else, I just won't show up to work lol. Plus it will be my brother's birthday, so a pretty unique and possibly memorable day it could be. I'm as unbiased at my age as it gets as far as judging teams, but you won't find a person that loves Alabama football as much as me. I GOTTA SEE THIS GAME!!!!

:teabag::kiffin::saban::sark:

GeekSportsFan

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I just filed a request to have September 3rd off from work. It is a three week notice so I should get it. But I have been waiting to see this Alabama-USC matchup since it was scheduled, and I'm a young in compared to most on here so I'd like to get to watch this game live, since it could be the only time for a long time these two face each other. If nothing else, I just won't show up to work lol. Plus it will be my brother's birthday, so a pretty unique and possibly memorable day it could be. I'm as unbiased at my age as it gets as far as judging teams, but you won't find a person that loves Alabama football as much as me. I GOTTA SEE THIS GAME!!!!

:teabag::kiffin::saban::sark:
I love your enthusiasm and you remind me of myself in the 70s when I was a kid and my dad started taking me to USC games. It killed me when I had to work a Saturday and couldn't get to an SC home game because of work. But I did call in sick when we played Oklahoma one year, and it was well worth it as we came back and won the game in the 4th. It should be a great game!

4down20

Quit checking me out.
Hoopla Cash
$ 394.91
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Good luck. My job these days knows if Alabama is playing, I'm not doing shit that day.

But I will say I missed the 92 championship game vs Miami because of work and I always regretted it. It was a freaking dishwasher job at a restaurant and no where near worth it. But it was a new job and I wanted to keep it, so I went like a good worker idiot.

Plus, we were supposed to get blown out by every prediction. I listened to it on the radio with a Miami fan at work, and work was dead as fuck. The owners were stupid as fuck for even being open, as nobody gives a shit about going out to eat while Alabama is playing in a national championship game(and it was one of the rare years that gave us #1 vs #2).

So my only advice is make sure you have a good job worth it if you are going to miss a game for work.

Eco

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,396.76
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I'm 30, but I'm aware of the history between these two schools. I actually got fired for not showing up to work at Outback Steakhouse when we made the Elite Eight against UConn, so I understand the feeling.

Luckily I have a job where I don't work on the weekends, and the company is based out of Birmingham so everyone is either Alabama or Auburn for the most part so there is never really an issue.

In fact, for the NC games, I take the day of, and the day after for either vacation or 'short term illness' depending on the outcome of the game.

whywork2

Archduke of Guacamole
Hoopla Cash
$ 381.82
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

you'll be in my thoughts and prayers