• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

WWE Survivor Series

TheRobotDevil

Immortal
Hoopla Cash
$ 666.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
That is better than what I was thinking. I was thinking maybe Carmella coming out, interfering and causing a DQ. I wouldn't like that because these two are doing great. I would love to see a clean finish. So, I would rather your scenario happen more.
it was a great match we'll see. I think AJ is about to go to suplex city tho

iowajerms

Hoopla Cash
$ 29,091.39
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I see Charlotte (Smackdown) and Lesnar (Raw) winning. That way, it comes down to the major storyline of SS. Elimination Tag Match determines who wins the battle betweent he two brands. All the "pressure" on Kurt and Shane. End the show with a McMahon sibling moment.

My stream must be a little behind.

TheRobotDevil

Immortal
Hoopla Cash
$ 666.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I see Charlotte (Smackdown) and Lesnar (Raw) winning. That way, it comes down to the major storyline of SS. Elimination Tag Match determines who wins the battle betweent he two brands. All the "pressure" on Kurt and Shane. End the show with a McMahon sibling moment.

My stream must be a little behind.
I would be surprised if it went any other way.Im glad they kept the title on Charlotte.It was good to see her win it with Ric there last week.Not sure about you but I'm liking SS a lot so far.

Still got to watch takeover after it was on during the SC game.Big fan of NXT tho

iowajerms

Hoopla Cash
$ 29,091.39
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I would be surprised if it went any other way.Im glad they kept the title on Charlotte.It was good to see her win it with Ric there last week.Not sure about you but I'm liking SS a lot so far.

Still got to watch takeover after it was on during the SC game.Big fan of NXT tho

I haven't watched NXT all that much, but seeing the buildup for it on Twitter made me curious. I enjoyed that PPV as well.

They built this one up well. Kind of disappointed with the Miz/Corbin match. Like I said, I am not sold on Corbin, but Miz is one of my favorite superstars. All the others were great matches and really used their time well. Asuka was definitely the best choice to win and how she was was awesome. Tamina impressed me as well in that match.

Styles is definitely a much better choice than Jinder. I don't mind Jinder and his dry personality, but his style is a horrible match with Lesnar's.

iowajerms

Hoopla Cash
$ 29,091.39
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I am very impressed with Styles in this match. We've seen Lesnar be this a lot, which is how it should be. I don't think Styles has been "terrible" like that before. At least, since being in WWE.

TheRobotDevil

Immortal
Hoopla Cash
$ 666.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I haven't watched NXT all that much, but seeing the buildup for it on Twitter made me curious. I enjoyed that PPV as well.

They built this one up well. Kind of disappointed with the Miz/Corbin match. Like I said, I am not sold on Corbin, but Miz is one of my favorite superstars. All the others were great matches and really used their time well. Asuka was definitely the best choice to win and how she was was awesome. Tamina impressed me as well in that match.

Styles is definitely a much better choice than Jinder. I don't mind Jinder and his dry personality, but his style is a horrible match with Lesnar's.
I think what the Miz has been doing hs been amazing lately.He's becoming one of my favorites too

I am very impressed with Styles in this match. We've seen Lesnar be this a lot, which is how it should be. I don't think Styles has been "terrible" like that before. At least, since being in WWE.

That was a great match by both superstars.Both came out of the match looking skrong

iowajerms

Hoopla Cash
$ 29,091.39
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I think what the Miz has been doing hs been amazing lately.He's becoming one of my favorites too

That was a great match by both superstars.Both came out of the match looking skrong

Yeah. It is one of the best matches Lesnar has had for quite some time. Maybe the best one since coming back from UFC. He is a great "attraction" for the WWE.

iowajerms

Hoopla Cash
$ 29,091.39
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
They should have had Bobby Roode face the Miz and Baron Corbin in this match. Well, actually, have Corbin off the card and have Ziggler in this match.

iowajerms

Hoopla Cash
$ 29,091.39
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Shinske is out too soon, but they did him justice. The 3 remaining Smackdown guys were part of SummerSlam in 2003. The two that were eliminated have been in the brands for less than a year.

TheRobotDevil

Immortal
Hoopla Cash
$ 666.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
You could see that coming but i liked the ending.Curious if Stroman and HHH develop a feud.Or if we see Angle/HHH wrestlemania

TheRobotDevil

Immortal
Hoopla Cash
$ 666.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
People can say what they want about Triple H burying wrestlers.That was a nice push he just gave Braun good to see

iowajerms

Hoopla Cash
$ 29,091.39
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
People can say what they want about Triple H burying wrestlers.That was a nice push he just gave Braun good to see

I liked that ending. I liked how HHH screwed Angle, pissed off Strowman, took the win.

TheRobotDevil

Immortal
Hoopla Cash
$ 666.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I liked that ending. I liked how HHH screwed Angle, pissed off Strowman, took the win.
Definitely one of the best PPV's this year.The ending definitely delivered.Build up for a possible HHH/Angle feud.And more importantly put Braun over more. Survivor Series gave a lot of potential feuds leading into the Wrestlemania push

Duffman

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,535.51
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I'm happy we got clean finishes in every match. This was a straight up wrestling show with no stupid DQ finishes, no dumb swerves only for the sake of shocking the crowd(you can say the HHH one but that was pretty obvious he wasn't turning on Raw), no interference leading to a screwjob finish. This was a straight up PPV and while you can't do that all the time just like you can't do a screwy finish all the time(looking at you TNA) it was great to see.

Judge Fudge

One Pretty Kinky Bastard
Hoopla Cash
$ 9,151.20
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Definitely one of the best PPV's this year.The ending definitely delivered.Build up for a possible HHH/Angle feud.And more importantly put Braun over more. Survivor Series gave a lot of potential feuds leading into the Wrestlemania push

I'm all nesslied in my laz-y-boy. It's on.

Is there a match that i should fast forward? got a 5 minute skip/

TheRobotDevil

Immortal
Hoopla Cash
$ 666.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I'm all nesslied in my laz-y-boy. It's on.

Is there a match that i should fast forward? got a 5 minute skip/
I would say watch the whole thing.I kinda liked all the matches.Possibly the best PPV I saw this year imo.,Enjoy Judge and Happy Birthday :suds:

TheRobotDevil

Immortal
Hoopla Cash
$ 666.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
It was my pops. Bowling was good(espically with a 2 year old).

Dinner was Pathetic but had very good service
Well I'm glad you had a good time hope your pops had a happy birthday judge.I think you're going to enjoy survivor series :suds: I may catch the NXT takeover now.I missed it yesterday.It was on during the SC UCLA game.Excited to watch it from the thread it sounded really good too

Judge Fudge

One Pretty Kinky Bastard
Hoopla Cash
$ 9,151.20
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Well I'm glad you had a good time hope your pops had a happy birthday judge.I think you're going to enjoy survivor series :suds: I may catch the NXT takeover now.I missed it yesterday.It was on during the SC UCLA game.Excited to watch it from the thread it sounded really good too

Dream/Black was a classic.

Keep close intention to the McIntrye/Almas match. Drew is out for a while with a Right arm injury.