• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

WWE Elimination Chamber

Duffman

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,535.51
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The following matches are advertised for the WWE Elimination Chamber even that will be held tonight in Las Vegas, Nevada at T-Mobile Arena.

-Braun Strowman vs. Roman Reigns vs. John Cena vs. The Miz vs. Elias vs. Seth Rollins vs. Finn Balor in an Elimination Chamber match to earn a WWE Universal Title shot at WrestleMania.

-Alexa Bliss vs. Bayley vs. Mandy Rose vs. Mickie James vs. Sonya Deville vs. Sasha Banks in an Elimination Chamber match for the Raw Women’s Championship.

-Asuka vs. Nia Jax. If Jax wins, she will join Asuka in challenging for the Raw Women’s Championship in a Triple Threat at WrestleMania.

-Ronda Rousey signs a Raw contract.

-Matt Hardy vs. Bray Wyatt.

-Sheamus and Cesaro vs. Titus O’Neil and Apollo for the Raw Tag Titles.

-Luke Gallows and Karl Anderson vs. Bo Dallas and Curtis Axel (Kickoff Show).

TheRobotDevil

Immortal
Hoopla Cash
$ 666.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The following matches are advertised for the WWE Elimination Chamber even that will be held tonight in Las Vegas, Nevada at T-Mobile Arena.

-Braun Strowman vs. Roman Reigns vs. John Cena vs. The Miz vs. Elias vs. Seth Rollins vs. Finn Balor in an Elimination Chamber match to earn a WWE Universal Title shot at WrestleMania.

-Alexa Bliss vs. Bayley vs. Mandy Rose vs. Mickie James vs. Sonya Deville vs. Sasha Banks in an Elimination Chamber match for the Raw Women’s Championship.

-Asuka vs. Nia Jax. If Jax wins, she will join Asuka in challenging for the Raw Women’s Championship in a Triple Threat at WrestleMania.

-Ronda Rousey signs a Raw contract.

-Matt Hardy vs. Bray Wyatt.

-Sheamus and Cesaro vs. Titus O’Neil and Apollo for the Raw Tag Titles.

-Luke Gallows and Karl Anderson vs. Bo Dallas and Curtis Axel (Kickoff Show).
Would like to see Asuka win. I'm getting bored with the triple threat matches. Not sure what direction theyre going with that. they kinda went from Stephanie suggesting Asuka waits to see who the champions are before she decidee which one to challenge at WM. To what seems like they decided she was challenging the RAW belt. Not liking her chances Nia is getting a pretty big "Rock" push. The bulk of the promos for the match even contain all the Rocks old catch phrases :L

wildturkey

Hoopla Cash
$ 98,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Men's EC was predictable as we all knew it would be. But I'm kinda shocked they kept the belt on Alexa. She's barely wrestled for 2 months because they've run out of ideas for her.

Judge Fudge

One Pretty Kinky Bastard
Hoopla Cash
$ 9,151.20
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Men's EC was predictable as we all knew it would be. But I'm kinda shocked they kept the belt on Alexa. She's barely wrestled for 2 months because they've run out of ideas for her.

Haven't finshed. Couple of Obersvations so far.

It might be Vegas but i'd keep a keen eye on Rousey's entrances for a bit. Barley a pop at any moment during that segment. Granted i'm at the part where she just asked Kurt if he wanted to say something

Men's EC was Predictable and it pissed me off.

Duffman

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,535.51
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
People seem to have this notion that predictable always = bad and unpredictable always = good. And while yes sometimes when you're too predictable it's a bad thing but it's been known for a year that it would be Roman vs Brock at WM and if people would stop with their unjust hate of Roman Reigns they might just enjoy things. And I say unjust hate because Roman could lose 10 matches in a row or stay out of the WWE title picture for years(which he's done, his last shot was SummerSlam 2016) and yet the moment he's #1 contender people bitch and moan that's being shoved down their throats. Roman has worked fucking hard to ge better both in the ring and on the mic and yet people refuse to acknowledge that because they still can't get over the fact he won the Royal Rumble that 1 year over Daniel Bryan.

iowajerms

Hoopla Cash
$ 29,091.39
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I thought it was an okay minor PPV.

1) Elimination Chamber is just not the same without JR's "This is the type of match that ends careers and breaks bones..." commentary. They were so over-the-top in the Nia Jax vs Asuka match. They didn't have that in the elimination chamber matches, especially the women's one. JR was definitely missed in this one.

2) Women's elimination chamber match needed an enforcer. Nia Jax would have been great for that match. Although, I was very impressed with her performance vs Asuka, they could do that in any PPV. They should have had Jax in the Elimination Chamber.

3) They messed up in the Men's Elimination Chamber. Strowman should have won that one. Everyone wants to see Strowman vs Lesnar one-on-one. Strowman is the biggest thing right now on Raw.

4) I like Rousey being in WWE, but they will give her too much of a push. They won't give her a Paul Heyman, so she will struggle on the mic. She will probably struggle with selling pain (I assume). But she will bring an exciting MMA style and a platform to show it in WWE.

DefCONNOne

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I thought it was an okay minor PPV.

1) Elimination Chamber is just not the same without JR's "This is the type of match that ends careers and breaks bones..." commentary. They were so over-the-top in the Nia Jax vs Asuka match. They didn't have that in the elimination chamber matches, especially the women's one. JR was definitely missed in this one.

2) Women's elimination chamber match needed an enforcer. Nia Jax would have been great for that match. Although, I was very impressed with her performance vs Asuka, they could do that in any PPV. They should have had Jax in the Elimination Chamber.

3) They messed up in the Men's Elimination Chamber. Strowman should have won that one. Everyone wants to see Strowman vs Lesnar one-on-one. Strowman is the biggest thing right now on Raw.

4) I like Rousey being in WWE, but they will give her too much of a push. They won't give her a Paul Heyman, so she will struggle on the mic. She will probably struggle with selling pain (I assume). But she will bring an exciting MMA style and a platform to show it in WWE.

You know they really don't want that. What they want is Roman Reigns to not be challenging Brock Lesnar at WM. However if these alleged fans really really want to see Strowman v. Lesnar, then they need to subscribe to the Network and watch No Mercy. Boom problem solved.

The Q

Hoop’s Villain, Reality’s Hero
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
People seem to have this notion that predictable always = bad and unpredictable always = good. And while yes sometimes when you're too predictable it's a bad thing but it's been known for a year that it would be Roman vs Brock at WM and if people would stop with their unjust hate of Roman Reigns they might just enjoy things. And I say unjust hate because Roman could lose 10 matches in a row or stay out of the WWE title picture for years(which he's done, his last shot was SummerSlam 2016) and yet the moment he's #1 contender people bitch and moan that's being shoved down their throats. Roman has worked fucking hard to ge better both in the ring and on the mic and yet people refuse to acknowledge that because they still can't get over the fact he won the Royal Rumble that 1 year over Daniel Bryan.

wasn't he in the 2017 summer slam 4 way?