• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

WVUDAD...DH gift wrapped this game for you

DCWV4life

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Defensive football with a ground attack...I am sure your"DH for prez" shirt is on order.

Meanwhile Pitt was involved in a video type game getting stomped 50 something to 20 something lol

But seriously...I think we had a let down game and still won this game...DH protected the defense with the run in the third (hottest day ever). Think we have TCU a lot more to think about.

Meanwhile TCU is crushing TxTech...should be a good one next week.

LETS GO!!!!!!!!!!

DCWV4life

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
AND WE ARE GOING BOWLING!!!!!

LETS GO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

WVUDAD

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I loved today's game, DC, I still question a few play calls, the reverse was ill timed and ill played. I was very pleased to see WVU playing smash mouth offense, the fullback leading the tailback made me think of Owen Schmitt, the defense has really got to be good under Gibson, I know you guys want to say there was no talent the last two years, but I think Holgorsen has seen that you can't just play offense and win, and made a great decision in hiring Gibson. I don't think Holgorsen was protecting the defense at all, he has been calling many more running plays the last several games, and has seen that winning with old school smash mouth is possible, and maybe easier. One of the announcers said near the end of the game that we won with "3 yards and a cloud of shredded rubber" I think we are seeing Holgorsen become a head coach, and not just an OC. loved today's game!!!!!!!