• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

WVU vs OSU Game Thread

jgb

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
2 bad plays in a row stupid

jgb

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Yes Jim its crazy bud

jgb

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
this is it RESPECTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTT

jgb

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
CRAZY CRAZY CRAZYYYYYYYYYYYY Love it

jgb

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I said WVU 31 OKS 24 Not to far off

jgb

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I wish I wasen't on WVUDADS ignore list would love to see what stupid things he has to say

jgb

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Great Game WVU Some thing to be proud of. Little more respect

JIMKOON

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Not a word out of WVUDAD...nothing...not even a whimper...but he never lays low very long...the complaints will start soon.

Mac_Bridger

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Not a word out of WVUDAD...nothing...not even a whimper...but he never lays low very long...the complaints will start soon.
A bunch of us were on the main board Jim, Dad included.

GREAT performance by the defense. The offense looked good against a FBS team for the first time, including the line! Special Teams and absolute shit clock management hurt us and we're lucky it didn't cost us the game. Thankfully Okie Jr still seems to be recovering from Joe eFore's effects too. Both sides had some REALLY bad ST plays.

WVUDAD

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Da had plenty to say over on the main board. The defense played the best game in a longggg time, very proud of their effort. BUT the offense needs work, the STs were HORRIBLE, STILL fielding punts inside the 5. The clock management is WORSE. Yes, I am VERY glad we won the game, admittedly I am surprised at the strength of our defense in controlling the game, even when the offense put them right back on the field. Overall a really good effort, Having Efore as DC last year wasted a great offense with pathetic defense.

JIMKOON

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I was just poking fun at a jgb comment. It was not meant to offend. I kept getting over to main board and losing it. Anyway...I graded the game this way: Coaching, a solid B. Offense a C+. Defense, and A-. Special teams, a D. There was measurable growth across the board, and Trickett is the best of our 3 QB's, but we have to learn to protect him. Many more hits like he took today, and he will be chopped liver in the not to distant future. OSU came in here all puffed up on themselves, taking WVU for granted, and they got what they deserved, a loss. I agree about clock management. I agree that our special teams appear to be short buss individuals that still have not learned that you don't fair catch the ball inside the 10 yard line(unless there is 25 yards of open in front of ya). Trickett definately picked up the pace for the offense, but too darn many times, the offensive line missed important reads and failed to pick up the defensive bull rushes. And where is this vaunted running attack? Can we not keep our blocks moving fast enough to open holes, or do our running backs not have the speed to cut back into them? Smith ran right into the back of the lineman, and has done so more than once in 4 games. Something is wrong, and I don't know if it's the line play, or running backs with no speed and no vision. Does anyone know how bad the injuries to the 2 wide receivers were? All in all, this was by far the best game of the season!!!! WTG Mountaineers!!!!!

jgb

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Jim you don't have to Kiss up To WVUDAD and his son Mac, they are what they are and I know you aren't like them. Your OK. You have a lot of good post. Putting Dad on my ignore list just makes me miss out on some good laughs. It was a great win for WVU but A bad Loss for the Big 12 as now there might not be a big 12 team in the top 15 after the weekend. OH and A big Win for Maryland also making them really look good beating us and us beating 11th ranked team in the country. And Trickett should of been in the Oklahoma game and against Maryland. Its night and day compared to Milard and Childress. His to lose now.

JIMKOON

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I think your correct about Trickett, we just have to protect him. It just saddens me that we can't get along, even with our sometimes different opinions. I don't think Mac or Dad are bad people, just strongly opinionated, but then again, so am I. I don't hate anyone, not looking to block, ignore or belittle anyone. We are, after all, all Mountaineers fans. I was really joking around with Dad, and I hope as time passes, we can find a way to be civil, even in our disagreement.

WVUDAD

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Jim, I talk WVU football on these PUBLIC boards, I voice MY opinion of the team, program, and coaches. People like JGB can not do that, they call names, belittle people, and make personal attacks. He is on my ignore list, the only one, and will stay there. I see a lot going on with WVU athletics right now that I do not like, and I will voice my opinion, just as I do with the people in Washington. I will not sit idly by and watch as things important to me are going in a direction I do not like.

Mac_Bridger

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Some people don't like that I call them as I see them. I'm not always right about things, but there are people like JGB that add nothing to a conversation and are blatant trolls. Of course my first mistake with JGB was not recognizing him as a troll and engaging in his activities.

And Jim, I wouldn't have graded the coaching as high, but that would be due to the piss poor clock management and the multiple, 4th quarter pass, pass, pass, punt series. I wanted to pull my hair out when they kept throwing on every down. They wouldn't even try to run. Aside from that, I think you're dead on. I got worried when Okie Jr marched down the field on their opening drive of the 3rd qtr, exploiting the same weaknesses they had used just before halftime. I guess that would be a bonus to the coaching, as they did stem that after the scoring drive.

DCWV4life

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
And Jim, I wouldn't have graded the coaching as high, but that would be due to the piss poor clock management and the multiple, 4th quarter pass, pass, pass, punt series. I wanted to pull my hair out when they kept throwing on every down. .

I didn't mind it I think they needed to stay aggressive, maybe a run here or there might have helped but we were not having much success....stay a gressive with a team like Ok St since they have the ability to score so fast.

Last series was a head scratcher for sure...line that thing up and run it up the gut...make them burn those timeouts.

What a game....was awesome to be there.

Mac_Bridger

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I know we weren't having a lot of success, but Simms had ripped off a few nice runs. And it's a lot easier to face 3rd and 4-6 than 3rd and 10.

DCWV4life

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I know we weren't having a lot of success, but Simms had ripped off a few nice runs. And it's a lot easier to face 3rd and 4-6 than 3rd and 10.

Agreed if we would have picked them up running..I really don't disagree with what you are saying, just that I also do not disagree with the way they went either....alot of those plays we're there, but dropped...WR's have to get more consistent.

CoolBeans

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I love being WRONG! Way to go!