• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

WVU vs Maryland WHO WINS

bbwvfan

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I have been intrigued by Dana's comments this week about preparing for Maryland's blitzkrieg. He has Ford jumping on it as well.

Dana stated he expects Maryland to go zero blitz the whole game... might even do it every snap. He hopes they do.

Ford was quoted as saying..."I like blitzes. It's easy to get a really big play out of it."

Dana playing mind games with his old friend from UH... the current DC at Maryland? Or, is he getting his players ready to enjoy the challenge Maryland presents with their pressure packages?

Good stuff...

Slaton10

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Well now.....guess who dropped in to crash this party!!.......LOL!...

Dad is that you??...you shoot the neighbors dog or... worse??..:wtf2:
I'll be there tomorrow......Wv 41 MD 17.................DCW where are U tailgating?

DAD I read thru some of these threads.....sounds like to me you are trying to wish HOFHC Billy Stewart back from the grave!!..yeah we sure do miss that man in complete control of the sidelines!!!..:omg:

Look foward to spicing this site up a little bit!!...:suds:

WVUDAD

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Well now.....guess who dropped in to crash this party!!.......LOL!...

Dad is that you??...you shoot the neighbors dog or... worse??..:wtf2:
I'll be there tomorrow......Wv 41 MD 17.................DCW where are U tailgating?

DAD I read thru some of these threads.....sounds like to me you are trying to wish HOFHC Billy Stewart back from the grave!!..yeah we sure do miss that man in complete control of the sidelines!!!..:omg:

Look foward to spicing this site up a little bit!!...:suds:
Slaton, All I've been shooting lately is a mess of doves, they are some great food. Shoot my mouth off now and then, as well!!!! I do not want Stewart back from the grave, what I want is for the people who were so down on Stewart for a few CLOSE losses and some mistakes to treat Holgorsen EXACTLY as they treated Stewart. So far they are not man enough to admit the real reason they hated Stewart. The same reason Bowden was forced out of town..... They can't stand a hick to represent WVU. Holgorsen and his coaches have blundered away more games than Stewart and Mullins dreamed of, YET the folks want to forgive it all. I look at Efore and see Mullins to the max, YET, he stays......but no one bitches about old buddies.......

Welcome, Slaton, glad to have another Mountie fan from CBS here!:suds:

bbwvfan

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Slaton, All I've been shooting lately is a mess of doves, they are some great food. Shoot my mouth off now and then, as well!!!! I do not want Stewart back from the grave, what I want is for the people who were so down on Stewart for a few CLOSE losses and some mistakes to treat Holgorsen EXACTLY as they treated Stewart. So far they are not man enough to admit the real reason they hated Stewart. The same reason Bowden was forced out of town..... They can't stand a hick to represent WVU. Holgorsen and his coaches have blundered away more games than Stewart and Mullins dreamed of, YET the folks want to forgive it all. I look at Efore and see Mullins to the max, YET, he stays......but no one bitches about old buddies.......

Dad,

The problem with you continuing your battle on this site... is that the posters who you have your beef with... are not here. In fact, the posters who wanted BS fired from the beginning due to his hillbilly image... his clock management issues... didn't really post much at CBS.

The guys who hated the hire of BS from the start were jimmiepens and stewmustgo. DC wasn't crazy about BS's hire either... but, he wasn't nonsupportive of the man as the HC.

Lambert isn't here... but... him, me, SMURPH, jeighmonee, slaton10 and many others supported BS at the beginning. It wasn't until he proved he could not do the job, and we saw the program slipping... that all of us called for him to be replaced.

Slaton10

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

I don't know about that DAD...seems that Rich before he "went off the rails" was loved by everyone...IMHO..Stewart was given waaay too much credit for the Fiesta Bowl win...and he got to bank all of that good will and turn it into a lottery ticket!..I mean let's be honest Calvin Magee and Jeff Casteel called that football game...I think BBW commented...we all gave Billy Stewart 3 years to make an assessment...and at the end of the day...."he was who he was"...a career assistant coach who could glad hand with the best of them...nothing wrong with that label really...plenty of coaches like a Monte Kiffin that were a better fit as a coordinator or Asst. Coach..

WVUDAD

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I don't know about that DAD...seems that Rich before he "went off the rails" was loved by everyone...IMHO..Stewart was given waaay too much credit for the Fiesta Bowl win...and he got to bank all of that good will and turn it into a lottery ticket!..I mean let's be honest Calvin Magee and Jeff Casteel called that football game...I think BBW commented...we all gave Billy Stewart 3 years to make an assessment...and at the end of the day...."he was who he was"...a career assistant coach who could glad hand with the best of them...nothing wrong with that label really...plenty of coaches like a Monte Kiffin that were a better fit as a coordinator or Asst. Coach..

Slaton, that's what we have now......... A damn fine coordinator but not so much head coach. I hope he learns quick how to be a head coach!!!!! As to the Fiesta, While MaGee and Casteel coached their units to perfection, in football the chemistry and attitude of the team means as much if not more than the xs and os.

DCWV4life

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Slaton I am in lot A, going to get there around 1045, have plenty of beer and food!

jgb

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Welcome Slaton 10 good to have you aboard. Dad has really missed you, I think you guys are in for a great Win tomorrow. Lets get the respect we all hope for, or as WVDAD would say what is expected, Drink one for me tomorrow

jgb

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
:suds:

CoolBeans

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Slaton 10! Good to hear from you! You guys are laughing about my Maryland statement, but what team out of the Top 25 (hence, a dark horse) would say has a better shot? A "dark horse" pick is one that no one is picking preseason but could have a shot? Like I said, their schedule is favorable.