• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

WVU-UMD live game thread

bbwvfan

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
jonvi,

How you been?

Family doing well my friend. Thanks for asking..

SU may have found their QB?

WVUDAD

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
:wtf2:

But, are you the same guy who said Mullen was building something at WVU when his offense was averaging less points in his third year in charge than the previous? The WVU offense was only a few critical TO's away from being something special?

Today, some bonehead plays and poor choices are used by you to define horrible.

I cry....:bullshit:
BB, Mullen's offensive players were in the right place, at the right time, making proper decisions and made physical errors, fumbles and INTs due to hard hits, bad bounces, etc. Last year I watched the WVU defense and special teams lined up wrong, taking bad angles, making poor decisions. So far this year, I have seen the offensive line try to DT a dlineman and instead trip up the runner, Punt returners fielding punts at the five, KRs catching a KO five deep in the endzone and bring it out to the ten. I can deal with physical errors, muffed punts piss me off, but they happen, a PHYSICAL mistake. I hope you can tell the difference between the two types of bad plays. A receiver missing a catch is a physical error, a receiver running the wrong route is a mental error. Cry bullshit all you want, a physical error is OK, we hate that they happen, but these young men are playing aggressive. When MULTIPLE players make the SAME mental error, it is a lack of coaching. When several players bring it out of the endzone the coach is not doing his job, do you see the difference???

bbwvfan

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Dad,

I think you have very selective memory.

Let me see if I can provide some links to refresh your memory.

bbwvfan

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Do you remember the LSU game?

West Virginia Mountaineers vs. LSU Tigers - Recap - September 25, 2010 - ESPN

ST's nightmare... blocked FG's.... punt return for a TD.

Fumbles... INT's...

BS kept playing Noel despite his injury...

Do you remember Geno getting under the center... but, it wasn't the center. Of course... that wasn't a mental error... or a kid making a mistake because he was a kid.

Only players under Dana make mental mistakes because of coaching.

WVUDAD

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
BB, I am sure you could find some individual plays where players were out of position. BUT what it comes down to is that the team NOW is being coached ineffectively. You have admitted this yourself. The team is playing worse in each game. Holgorsen was hired because he is supposed to be an offensive genius. The offense could not score a single point Saturday, that says it all. I do not want to keep batting back and forth with you about the past. The FACT is that our football team is getting worse, WVU can not even COMPETE with UMD now, much less LSU or Alabama. Go look for your links if it will make you feel better.

WVUDAD

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Do you remember the LSU game?

West Virginia Mountaineers vs. LSU Tigers - Recap - September 25, 2010 - ESPN

ST's nightmare... blocked FG's.... punt return for a TD.

Fumbles... INT's...

BS kept playing Noel despite his injury...

Do you remember Geno getting under the center... but, it wasn't the center. Of course... that wasn't a mental error... or a kid making a mistake because he was a kid.

Only players under Dana make mental mistakes because of coaching.
DO you REALLY want to point to a 20-16 close loss in one of the loudest, hardest to play AWAY stadiums in the country? Be sure and point out the next year when our guru couldnt stay on OUR field with them......:wtf2:

WVUDAD

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Do you remember the SU game?

Syracuse Orange vs. West Virginia Mountaineers - Recap - October 23, 2010 - ESPN

Geno threw 3 INT's. They had less than 300 yds of offense.

Do you remember the Yankee Bowl......... You are pointing at close losses caused by PHYSICAL errors to prove your invalid point. Holgorsen's teams keep doing the time out errors, the lining up wrong, the kick and punt return errors. You are bitching about 5 point losses, but trying to justify 30 point losses. You look foolish.

WVUDAD

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

bbwvfan

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
DO you REALLY want to point to a 20-16 close loss in one of the loudest, hardest to play AWAY stadiums in the country? Be sure and point out the next year when our guru couldnt stay on OUR field with them......:wtf2:

Stay on track... you are the one who said Mullen had his boys ready. Right? That there was no sign of mental errors.

If Mullen were that great of a coach... why is he at UNC Charlotte?

WVUDAD

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

bbwvfan

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
No, I am not saying a blow out loss is better. Nice try attempting to deflect.

You made a stupid comment... I called you on it. I provide links showing how inept Mullen's offense was against average defenses.

Yesterday's performance was unacceptable. I would never say differently.

But, I would not go back to any poor performance under Dana and try to color it differently like you do with Mullen.

Just calling a spade a spade...

WVUDAD

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
BB, the team is getting WORSE, I hate it, you hate it, we all do, but its the FACT. You just look foolish trying to say these 30+ point losses are OK, but 3 or 4 point losses to the same teams were terrible.

WVUDAD

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
YOU have filled a whole page with stupidity trying to pour piss on Mullen, when Holgorsen's offense has become WORSE.

WVUDAD

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I heard a few years ago how easy it was to coach out turnovers, yet now they are not only hard to coach out, it is NOW hard to coach a kid not to bring a kick off out of the endzone, it is NOW hard to coach a kid to NOT field a punt at the 5. We were told not long ago that year three was the year to judge a coach and fire him, but now we are supposed to be patient as we watch our team go to hell.

bbwvfan

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
BB, Mullen's offensive players were in the right place, at the right time, making proper decisions and made physical errors, fumbles and INTs due to hard hits, bad bounces, etc.

This was your original point... right?

I presented you a number of links to games which clearly reveal that WVU's Coach Mullen did not have his players in the right places at the right times making proper decisions.

A team does not perform as poorly as his team did in those games making all the right decisions... having personnel in all the right places... at all the right times.

Your quoted comment could be one of the more stupid comments I have ever read. And, that is putting it politely.

Sorry...

bbwvfan

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I heard a few years ago how easy it was to coach out turnovers, yet now they are not only hard to coach out, it is NOW hard to coach a kid not to bring a kick off out of the endzone, it is NOW hard to coach a kid to NOT field a punt at the 5. We were told not long ago that year three was the year to judge a coach and fire him, but now we are supposed to be patient as we watch our team go to hell.

I never made such a comment, but how many TO's did WVU commit last year?

bbwvfan

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
YOU have filled a whole page with stupidity trying to pour piss on Mullen, when Holgorsen's offense has become WORSE.

When did I say Holgorsen's offense was performing well this year?

I provided you with proof to how stupid your comment about Mullen's offense was. Nothing more...