• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

WVU QB situation

WVUDAD

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Man... did you see the attempt to run the option against Baylor? Wow.... that was ugly.

Our WR's don't block... the line don't block... the RB's don't block.

I don't know what you do...
All is well, how dare you say otherwise...... Holgorsen has it all under control....... Luck is making money....play doesnt count, only selling (NOT filling) the seats counts, blocking is overated, it is part of the grand plan, dont panic, its all good!!!!!!! We sucked before Holgorsen came to town, but now we suck with more money.......

bbwvfan

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
All is well, how dare you say otherwise...... Holgorsen has it all under control....... Luck is making money....play doesnt count, only selling (NOT filling) the seats counts, blocking is overated, it is part of the grand plan, dont panic, its all good!!!!!!! We sucked before Holgorsen came to town, but now we suck with more money.......

Good read. That makes sense to me...

DCWV4life

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Trickett Healing, Communicating Ahead of Tech - WVU Football, WVU Basketball, News - Mountaineer Sports

And this guy gives us the best chance of winning? For others to succeed around him? This year there were plays where he had no clue what the staff had called? No wonder DH was going crazy.....I am sorry Trickett may be the most talented, but I think it is unfair to the guy who has actually put the time in to learn the calls. :L. We go on and win games I guess I am wrong, but this is really unbelievable.

GoldRusher

Hoopla Cash
$ 768.18
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
yea with these 3 qb's back there the option should not be in the playbook period. I thought I read somewhere that Alford played some qb in HS, maybe you put a package or two in for someone like that but Trick running an option play?:L

Mac_Bridger

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Trickett Healing, Communicating Ahead of Tech - WVU Football, WVU Basketball, News - Mountaineer Sports

And this guy gives us the best chance of winning? For others to succeed around him? This year there were plays where he had no clue what the staff had called? No wonder DH was going crazy.....I am sorry Trickett may be the most talented, but I think it is unfair to the guy who has actually put the time in to learn the calls. :L. We go on and win games I guess I am wrong, but this is really unbelievable.
Yes, talent matters. If all it took was time, then I could go in and be the starting QB. You could go in and be the QB. Hell, I'll bet even Dad or JGB could be the starting QB. (Actually, they seem more dedicated than either you or me DC...)

bbwvfan

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
yea with these 3 qb's back there the option should not be in the playbook period. I thought I read somewhere that Alford played some qb in HS, maybe you put a package or two in for someone like that but Trick running an option play?:L

Speaking of option... whatever happened to the freeze option? SU had great success with it for a period of time, and WVU had great success with it when Major was behind center. I loved that play. Wouldn't it work today... is it still being used today?

bbwvfan

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
It is being reported on Twitter that Ford Childress is out for the season. To have surgery.

Anotherwvufan

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Chavious Rawlings should have stuck around. With our OL play, I could easily see both Trickett with his 165 pound frame and Millard going down.

Logan Moore may outplay them all

bbwvfan

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Read Dana's comments tonight. He said both Paul and Clint had a great week of practice.

Ford does not need surgery. He developed swelling after throwing last week.

A starter for Saturday will be made just prior to the game. Both Paul and Clint may play.

GoldRusher

Hoopla Cash
$ 768.18
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Speaking of option... whatever happened to the freeze option? SU had great success with it for a period of time, and WVU had great success with it when Major was behind center. I loved that play. Wouldn't it work today... is it still being used today?
I think GT runs it at times.

bbwvfan

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I read today that Clint is going to be the man for the rest of the season. Hard to believe... but, I am not at practice... and, I am not a HC or OC.

Slaton10

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Maybe Dana should install the Veer...

Oh my goodness..this line has a tough time blocking zone let alone asking a guard to pull!!..:rollseyes: