• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

WVU Football After Beating Texas Tech

WVUDAD

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Holgorsen FINALLY realized he has a running football team, had he done so a month ago, I think WVU would be 6-2 right now. If we keep running the ball, there is hope for the season, go back to the play calling of the previous games, and we may end up 5-7.

GoldRusher

Hoopla Cash
$ 768.18
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Holgorsen FINALLY realized he has a running football team, had he done so a month ago, I think WVU would be 6-2 right now. If we keep running the ball, there is hope for the season, go back to the play calling of the previous games, and we may end up 5-7.

I think it was more he realized that they had an offense and no defense at all. Run the ball, keep their offense off of the field.....

Until it was time to ice the game by RUNNING THE BALL with both of your 100 +yard backs and.... Throw the ball and stop the clock...:gaah:

He just can't escape his own stupidity. I think we see more along the lines of the 4 debacles this week. I hope not but... We'll see.

bbwvfan

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
You know... it is tough making mistakes.

On the last drive... which lasted well over 6 minutes... Skyler changed a couple of plays at the LOS when he correctly read 9 men in the box. The play he put the offense into both times resulted in a WR being wide open. Unfortunately, he thew a couple of bad tosses... the passes fell incomplete and the clock stopped.

On one hand, I understand the logic of running the clock down by keeping the ball on the ground... thus forcing the opponent to call TO.. and waste as many of them as possible.

I also understand trying to stay aggressive and seal the game with a TD when you are nursing a 5 point lead.