• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Wv 2018 Recruiting Class Ranked #13 by Rivals

Slaton10

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Well it goes back to the comments that BBW made about Lyin' Shane Lyons How far did he set the program back in the last couple of years?

With 4 possibly 6 spots to fill for this class Wv COULD break into the top 10...even if they don't this is the best class in the history of the program and could set the foundation for years to come...

I preface that by saying COULD..

Why? Currently Texas is ranked #5, OU #7 , TCU #14 The Pokes and #20 Baylor #26 TT #41, Kansas #47 Iowa State #51 all signs pointing that the tides turning...that the Big12 is working its way to being the best conference in the country....How DARE KING OLLIE SET US UP TO FAIL!

GoldRusher

Hoopla Cash
$ 768.18
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I thought bb’s argument was that Lyons set the program back years and years as far as recruiting because he didn’t extend Dana before the 2016 season and didn’t give the assistant coaches multi year contracts and that it was going to take years and years of relationship building before poor ol WVU would ever be able to put together a decent recruiting class again...

Been 1 year.

bbwvfan

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I thought bb’s argument was that Lyons set the program back years and years as far as recruiting because he didn’t extend Dana before the 2016 season and didn’t give the assistant coaches multi year contracts and that it was going to take years and years of relationship building before poor ol WVU would ever be able to put together a decent recruiting class again...

Been 1 year.

Just proves what a dumb fuck you are. My argument was that by Shane keeping Dana on the hot seat, he hurt Dana’s ‘16 and ‘17 classes. He did not extend Dana after the ‘15 season. In the summer of ‘15, Dana had a
16 class ranked in the low 20’s. It dropped to the low 30’s. Spring recruiting of underclassmen starts in March following the NSD. By not having an extension, it was going to make his ‘17 class recruiting so much harder. His ‘17 class sucked dick... hardly signing any HS seniors. Once he got the extension, I said it would positively impact his ‘18 class and those going forward. He would be able to go to underclassmen last spring and have a shot at getting them to come to Morgantown.

Looks like I was spot on with everything I posted.

You can get on your knees and start sucking my ball sack...

bbwvfan

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Without top recruiting classes in ‘16 and ‘17, WVU will not have quality of depth in ‘19 and ‘20. That is how Shane’s stupid fucking decision will impact this football program for years.

Embarassing how fucking stupid some of you stupid fucks are...

Slaton10

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Just proves what a dumb fuck you are. My argument was that by Shane keeping Dana on the hot seat, he hurt Dana’s ‘16 and ‘17 classes. He did not extend Dana after the ‘15 season. In the summer of ‘15, Dana had a
16 class ranked in the low 20’s. It dropped to the low 30’s. Spring recruiting of underclassmen starts in March following the NSD. By not having an extension, it was going to make his ‘17 class recruiting so much harder. His ‘17 class sucked dick... hardly signing any HS seniors. Once he got the extension, I said it would positively impact his ‘18 class and those going forward. He would be able to go to underclassmen last spring and have a shot at getting them to come to Morgantown.

It does make you think doesn't it? Just how far this program would be down the road without the setback of the HC being limbo the last couple of years...everyone wants a winner year in and year out..well this is what we have been talking about of why a program like Wv can't make up ground as quickly as say a Texas when a Coach is on the hot seat or a change is made...

Speaking of changes interesting comments by Jimbo Fisher of why he left Florida State...he said the program was dragging behind in improvements to facilities...just think about that for a minute...FLORIDA STATE a recent National Champion worried it is losing ground because of facilities...

bbwvfan

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
It does make you think doesn't it? Just how far this program would be down the road without the setback of the HC being limbo the last couple of years...everyone wants a winner year in and year out..well this is what we have been talking about of why a program like Wv can't make up ground as quickly as say a Texas when a Coach is on the hot seat or a change is made...

Speaking of changes interesting comments by Jimbo Fisher of why he left Florida State...he said the program was dragging behind in improvements to facilities...just think about that for a minute...FLORIDA STATE a recent National Champion worried it is losing ground because of facilities...

No doubt. He was losing to Clemson on the field as well as in the facility race. Clemson has gone ‘All in’, and he was facing resistance from the boosters and admin.

WVUDAD

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Jimbo left FSU because TAM gave him a guaranteed $75 million...........and ONLY for that reason, he couldn't just come out and say that, though, as that would be on him, he felt the need to justify his move.

WVUDAD

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

What an intelligent, well laid out diatribe..........

Slaton10

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Jimbo left FSU because TAM gave him a guaranteed $75 million...........and ONLY for that reason, he couldn't just come out and say that, though, as that would be on him, he felt the need to justify his move.

Fisher mentioned Texas A&M's facilities on multiple occasions during Monday's press conference, which could be perceived as a shot at his former school. The 52-year-old had been vocal about his desire to improve Florida State's facilities last season, starting with the construction of a new football operations building.

"We’ve got to get caught up," Fisher said in September. "We haven’t done anything for a long time here. We did when we first got here. We made a few little adjustments. Since then we really haven’t. We’ve got to get caught up in that area."

If he didn't mean it, he certainly didn't have to say it over and over again...he didn't have to say anything at all

mad2mc

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Wonder why he didn’t come home?

GoldRusher

Hoopla Cash
$ 768.18
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Well the extension is now in place and we have stability all over the place and Dana has all his guys in place so I can expect top 25 classes for the next, what, 2-3 years?

bbwvfan

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Well the extension is now in place and we have stability all over the place and Dana has all his guys in place so I can expect top 25 classes for the next, what, 2-3 years?

Let’s hope...

Anotherwvufan

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Chances of WVu winning a NC or even making it to the playoff become slimmer and slimmer every year.

We are a basketball school now.

Slaton10

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Chances of WVu winning a NC or even making it to the playoff become slimmer and slimmer every year.

We are a basketball school now.

Candidly I don't think things have ever changed...Wv is always going to have a solid football program and the same for basketball....this actually may become a baseball school..........................

Mac_Bridger

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
WVU is, and always has been, a spoiler. Really, we may be the very best of that group. We're probably never going to be a true power, but we will be good enough to ruin the season of a true power from time to time.