• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

WTF "University of Delaware"- That does it!

Omar 382

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I was just walking back to my room from class (ok, a broad's dorm- I skipped class) when I happened upon an iPhone 5, sitting on a bench in front of my hall, completely dead. I looked around, yet nobody looked like they were searching for a phone. So I put it in my pocket and took it to my room where I figured I would charge it so that someone could use "Find my iPhone," or better yet, call it.

At approximately 21:00 tonight, a loud knock came on my door. I was half asleep from all the hard work I did in class (ok, hard stroking at the broad's dorm), but I went up to see what was all the ruckus. Lo and behold some Asian college dude, 3 RA's, and a police officer stood there, with the police officer saying: "We have reason to believe a stolen phone is in this room." Assuming they were good good-naturedly thanking me for picking up the phone so they could use Find my iPhone, I went to grab the phone and said: "Just keeping it warm for you guys" (which, admittedly, is not the best thing to say when a police officer thinks you actually stole a phone). The cop then asks me to walk with him, like I'm some fucking wiseguy, where he takes me to the student center and talks to me, and I have to basically blow him to convince him I didn't steal it so he doesn't take it any further.

WTF UD. As hinted at in my title- "That does it!" I am officially rescinding my application retroactively, and am now enrolling at Drexel University, my close second choice to begin with, to now continue my pursuit of knowledge at. UD, you know what you can do to yourself. A guy tries to do his RAOK for the day, and that's how you repay him? :plane: Ok, don't worry, you'll get yours. Drexel Dragons here I come motherfuckers!!!

Guy Incognito

Crack a window, will ya?
Hoopla Cash
$ 342.86
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I was just walking back to my room from class (ok, a broad's dorm- I skipped class) when I happened upon an iPhone 5, sitting on a bench in front of my hall, completely dead. I looked around, yet nobody looked like they were searching for a phone. So I put it in my pocket and took it to my room where I figured I would charge it so that someone could use "Find my iPhone," or better yet, call it.

At approximately 21:00 tonight, a loud knock came on my door. I was half asleep from all the hard work I did in class (ok, hard stroking at the broad's dorm), but I went up to see what was all the ruckus. Lo and behold some Asian college dude, 3 RA's, and a police officer stood there, with the police officer saying: "We have reason to believe a stolen phone is in this room." Assuming they were good good-naturedly thanking me for picking up the phone so they could use Find my iPhone, I went to grab the phone and said: "Just keeping it warm for you guys" (which, admittedly, is not the best thing to say when a police officer thinks you actually stole a phone). The cop then asks me to walk with him, like I'm some fucking wiseguy, where he takes me to the student center and talks to me, and I have to basically blow him to convince him I didn't steal it so he doesn't take it any further.

WTF UD. As hinted at in my title- "That does it!" I am officially rescinding my application retroactively, and am now enrolling at Drexel University, my close second choice to begin with, to now continue my pursuit of knowledge at. UD, you know what you can do to yourself. A guy tries to do his RAOK for the day, and that's how you repay him? :plane: Ok, don't worry, you'll get yours. Drexel Dragons here I come motherfuckers!!!
Spit or swallow?

northeastphillyguy

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The whole thing sounds PHONEY to me! Warning-Drexel students-SECURE your phones!

Cedrique

Hoopla Cash
$ 950.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I'm not saying it is definitely phoney, but I'm having a hard time imagining 3 RAs and a cop showing up at your dorm room and not finding some drugs or at least paraphernalia there.

Omar 382

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I had the RA's in my pocket (they are my dealers after all), and the cop had Down Syndrome. That's how no drugs were found. Satisfied with my story now assholes?

Cedrique

Hoopla Cash
$ 950.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I had the RA's in my pocket (they are my dealers after all), and the cop had Down Syndrome. That's how no drugs were found. Satisfied with my story now assholes?
I'm sold

Used 2 B Hu

Baredevil
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,525.18
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
No lawsuit = story no legit

jvett77

Hoopla Cash
$ 836.47
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Yeah, this is bullshit. Why would you transfer after an abuse as you described. That would make it appear that you're guilty. I think you could write novels for a living so why get an education.

Omar 382

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Yeah, this is bullshit. Why would you transfer after an abuse as you described. That would make it appear that you're guilty. I think you could write novels for a living so why get an education.
So you admit it's an abuse!

Cedrique

Hoopla Cash
$ 950.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I like it. But as you know, every super hero has a weakness. Superman had Kryptonite, super Omar has skittles and cough syrup.

Omar 382

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I like it. But as you know, every super hero has a weakness. Superman had Kryptonite, super Omar has skittles and cough syrup.
why the Skittles? Because I don't like diversity? I guess I always have been a milk chocolate M'n'M guy...

Cedrique

Hoopla Cash
$ 950.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Yeah, whatever it's your novel.

Omar 382

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
on a more serious note, a class I took as an elective (not film obviously) today said that we should be able to provide job providers with a social media account/page that details our positive work. Facebook is definitely out for me because of all the Nazi propaganda, but if my LinkedIn page doesn't come through, I'm thinking of showing Chase my Sports SportsHoopla account. That should go well.....

Cedrique

Hoopla Cash
$ 950.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
on a more serious note, a class I took as an elective (not film obviously) today said that we should be able to provide job providers with a social media account/page that details our positive work. Facebook is definitely out for me because of all the Nazi propaganda, but if my LinkedIn page doesn't come through, I'm thinking of showing Chase my Sports SportsHoopla account. That should go well.....
Well, you're gonna have a little trouble anyway, when employers ask you to furnish three references and you give them "Retroram", "West Coast", and "Jvett's Mom"

Also "The guy from China King, who said I was a solid guy for not suing"

Omar 382

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Also, Jab-Za at my 7-11 who I buy a hot dog from, and then put on the cheese sauce when I'm done paying that would otherwise be an extra 79¢

handicappers

FAT STACKS BITCHES
Hoopla Cash
$ 196,499.66
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

All lies.

Your dumb ass couldn't get into Delaware OR Drexel.

Omar 382

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
All lies.

Your dumb ass couldn't get into Delaware OR Drexel.
You are so lame. Everyone knows I go to UD. Tell you what. Post a picture of your fat ass online, and I'll take a screenshot of my UD email tab which ends with [email protected]. But of course you won't clown. Fuck outta here virgin